Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O (2720 Views)

Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi / Wike Blasts Obi: You can be the best Economist, but you don't have character (2) (3) (4)

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by kingsways: 7:09am On May 11, 2023
Can Omoikiri even ever be a local government Councillor?
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by AntiChristian: 7:15am On May 11, 2023
Zionmdde:

Sharrap there, someone who bends like a woman to pee can't tell me who my God wants or not
Yes the country is in a mess and I will rant

Where was it written that only women must bend to pee?

Well, na so una be! When God no fit answer una prayers as you wanted na to blame one man/party for your woes!

Tell una folks at home to sharap!
Uncouth and ill-bred asinine nitwit!

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:31am On May 11, 2023
XY23:
May God give me the strength of character to ignore trolls like Reno, like Obi is doing; and the wisdom not to sell myself short by being a rabble-rouser like Reno.
you troll tinubu date and night, na the strength of ignoring like buhari and tinubu strong pass obi the boy own
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by aswani(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2023
"The torn in the flesh of the Obidients said Obi cannot never be President of Nigeria. According to him, Obi is irresponsible"

This made me laugh but it seems true, with everyone else, once Obidients face you squarely, na to Mechionu remain.

In Reno's case, he is just doubling down and confronting the tsunami of Obidients social media "attention". As a matter of fact, na Reno dey provoke dem sef wen tings don settle small.

Reno no send.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by YesDaddy1: 7:55am On May 11, 2023
I don't doubt this sha.
Someone that churns lies on a steady?
Sm1 that can't call his uncouth followers to order?
Sm1 that sees terrorists as 'my blodas'
Sm1 that is so religiously and ethnically divisive?

Ha, obi is a bomb waiting to explode!

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Scream(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2023
Poor little attention seeker...crying more than the bereaved. Reno the opposition to Opposition. How are the mighty fallen...a member of the then biggest party in Africa reduced to nothing. They are fighting those doing what they could not do in the last 8years. Failed as a ruling partt, failed as an opposition party...they will fail as opposition opposition party...
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by PeterObi4LP: 8:02am On May 11, 2023
Who pass person pass person. Reno looking for Obi attention since and he will not get it.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Christistruth02: 8:31am On May 11, 2023
Many Obidients should be more appropriately called the disobidients

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Zionmdde: 8:32am On May 11, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where was it written that only women must bend to pee?

Well, na so una be! When God no fit answer una prayers as you wanted na to blame one man/party for your woes!

Tell una folks at home to sharap!
Uncouth and ill-bred asinine nitwit!
As I said before a man who bends to pee like a woman has no say when it comes to our God

Yes we will keep ranting and calling out all those that have rendered nigeria impotent. We will Insult them if need be. It's not everybody that loves suffering and smiling like you guys. In the name of the president Is from my tribe.
Anyway you can come talk to me wen u stop bending to pee like a woman. Or should I also get u a menstrual pad to menstruate
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by ProphetM0hammad: 8:37am On May 11, 2023
DMerciful:
Park well! We cannot be intimidated. Obidients has already made Obi president. We await the court to restore our mandate

It's easier for Burkina Faso to win the world cup 20 times in a row than an ibo man to become president.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Kaiser20: 9:15am On May 11, 2023
Losers like Reno & Co should worry more about this news:
Buhari Seeks Senate Approval For $800M World Bank Loan -
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by DMerciful(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2023
Na you sabi.
ProphetM0hammad:

It's easier for Burkina Faso to win the world cup 20 times in a row than an ibo man to become president.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by YesDaddy1: 10:38am On May 11, 2023
Yes nah, at that point reno never sabi the person wey obi be. Now e don clear to every sane Nigerian -apart from his clan- say obi na time bomb - a disaster waiting to happen.

God forbid bad tin.
Danisaint112:
Same Reno that once endorsed Peter Obi for president. What politics has turned the so called pastor to. E remain to kolomental for Obi matter.

To those above me supporting a globally criminal and chief of Agberos in Nigeria like Tinubu, I have only one prayer for you all
If you truly believe Tinubu won the election free, fair and smoothly, then may your next source of promotion, progress, liberation also play out like the just concluded 2023 election.

I don't want to hear your regular shit of "continue to wail."🙄 Just say a loud Amen or Amin to that prayer.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by chidexleo: 10:40am On May 11, 2023
Who take Reno serious
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by YesDaddy1: 11:18am On May 11, 2023
Aboki99:
I agree 200% with Pastor Reno here.

How Obi absolves Obidients of any wrongdoings with his tongue in cheek is appalling.

As I know I'll one day die, so also do I know that it'll be extremely hard for Obi to be Nigeria's president.
Obviously u've not heard of ''blood is thicker than water''.

Its not an 'obi thing', its an Igbo thing.
The average Igbo will look for others to blame while absolving his fellow Igbo brother of any complicity.

Thus was what played out in 1966 where they killed the leaders of the other regions and protected theirs. If any chance to replicate that ethnic cleansing rears its ugly head again, they won't think twice b4 jumping at it.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by wahalawahala: 11:45am On May 11, 2023
Another title added "irresponsible" 🤔
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Akungitit: 12:35pm On May 11, 2023
Nobody from SE can ever be president of Nigeria,Nigerian presidency is only for Nigerians,know this and know peace.

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 11, 2023
I agree. Mr Obi should 'man up' and responsibly call his supporters to order. Trying to deflect accusation to others is very irresponsible.

His supporters have really dented his political ambition.

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by cpu2006(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

If you don't understand my comments and its sarcasm, Oga rest o!
I'm not a fan of anyone.
Reno or no Reno, I don't know him and I don't need to insult him or anyone else.

You are pained bcs of his coment
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Westerhoffe(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2023
cpu2006:

You are pained bcs of his coment

You wish you were right… so sad you know you weren't.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by cpu2006(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You wish you were right… so sad you know you weren't.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Westerhoffe(m): 7:26pm On May 11, 2023
cpu2006:

shocked shocked shocked

Yea…
cool cool cool
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Burob: 7:36pm On May 11, 2023
CSTRR:
One of the most responsible politicians that have ever walked Nigeria is irresponsible according to omokri the Atiku boy.

Let us believe him. cheesy

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by GoodLife4live: 7:50pm On May 11, 2023
Zionmdde:
If Obi makes noise, obedient will come for him too.
Forget the brand "obidient" these are mostly youths who are angry in this country

And if you are not angry about the state of the country then you are an idiot

Whether apc or pdp or lp supporters, those of them that have funds and the means are fleeing the country. Those that are in politics are sending their kids far away from the country
A country where every youth dream to run away from, is that a country? See how embassies are treating Nigerians. South Africans Kenyans, Ghanaians, rwanda etc all more happier in their country. How many of them have the resources we have

Police brutalizing youths and tagging them yahoo, but when kidnapping or robbery happens they are no where to be found.

Infact obedient ms should insult the hell out of anybody that supports pdp or apc.insult any politician that says rubbish. Find their kids abroad and insult them too

Rubbish
Terrorist
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by americanigga(m): 11:14am On May 12, 2023
Zionmdde:
If Obi makes noise, obedient will come for him too.
Forget the brand "obidient" these are mostly youths who are angry in this country

And if you are not angry about the state of the country then you are an idiot

Whether apc or pdp or lp supporters, those of them that have funds and the means are fleeing the country. Those that are in politics are sending their kids far away from the country
A country where every youth dream to run away from, is that a country? See how embassies are treating Nigerians. South Africans Kenyans, Ghanaians, rwanda etc all more happier in their country. How many of them have the resources we have

Police brutalizing youths and tagging them yahoo, but when kidnapping or robbery happens they are no where to be found.

Infact obedient ms should insult the hell out of anybody that supports pdp or apc.insult any politician that says rubbish. Find their kids abroad and insult them too

Rubbish

When you vow to start insulting elders, you inadvertently became part of the problems of the country that needed to be solved to make it a better place. Politicians will start to campaign that if voted into office they will solve the problem of Youths insulting elders. The money they would have used to provide light, road, water etc will be embezzled on solving the problem of online insults.
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Zionmdde: 11:31am On May 12, 2023
americanigga:

When you vow to start insulting elders, you inadvertently became part of the problems of the country that needed to be solved to make it a better place. Politicians will start to campaign that if voted into office they will solve the problem of Youths insulting elders. The money they would have used to provide light, road, water etc will be embezzled on solving the problem of online insults.

Those elders are the reason the country is the way it is. They have embezzled and built wealth that their children children cannot finish, they deserve insults. Elders my black nyash.

They are all wicked and heartless. So online insults are just a pat on their back
Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Fren232: 11:56am On May 12, 2023
Obi is stuck with Obidients.
They really tried for him during the campaign, lots of free PR, million man walk and all that. They ate the reason he did well. But they are also his major wahala. Lots of people didn't vote for him because of their shenanigans and he is bleeding support fast. Most people don't have issue with Obi, he doesn't have too many baggage like other contestants. Most of the opposition he is facing is because of the attitude of his supporters
He has to find a way around the delicate situation.

Re: OBI Can Never Be President Of Nigeria, He Is Irresponsible - OMOKRI Blasts Obi O by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 12, 2023
Fren232:
Obi is stuck with Obidients.
They really tried for him during the campaign, lots of free PR, million man walk and all that. They ate the reason he did well. But they are also his major wahala. Lots of people didn't vote for him because of their shenanigans and he is bleeding support fast. Most people don't have issue with Obi, he doesn't have too many baggage like other contestants. Most of the opposition he is facing is because of the attitude of his supporters
He has to find a way around the delicate situation.
Aptly said.

Wike, Makinde, Ibori In Aso Rock To Meet Tinubu / I Won't Stop Agitation Until Nigeria Is Burnt To Ashes - Simon Ekpa / Niger Coup Is Hausa Coup (facts)