Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? (483 Views)

Why Are All Tech Startups In Nigeria Fintechs? / Steering The Wheel Of Tech Startups In Nigeria / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by Flutterwave: 3:01am On May 11, 2023
Dear fellow devs, what fintech app or solution do you so much wanted it to existing in Nigeria but you aren't seeing one in that space?

Any tips and suggestions would be appreciated
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by RepoMan007: 3:19am On May 11, 2023
GSM Credit to Cash idea

Dollar/foreign currency lending and naira repayment.

Group exportation.
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by Bloomsbury(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2023
RepoMan007:
GSM Credit to Cash idea

Group exportation.

Hmmmm, Please op, can you explain the second a little bit to be clearer.
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by Nickisindigo(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2023
RepoMan007:
GSM Credit to Cash idea

Group exportation.

The first one is already available
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by silento(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2023
Anything not Fintech , na only Fintech every startup dey do nothing else other niche are hardly recognized and it discourages people that want to venture in those paths
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by Nobody: 2:10am On May 12, 2023
Flutterwave:
Dear fellow devs, what fintech app or solution do you so much wanted it to existing in Nigeria but you aren't seeing one in that space?

Seems like a genuine Flutterwave account.

I can't believe no one had thought of using this username ever since unless it was reinstated to someone else.

As per your question... after this finding do you plan of working on bringing this said solution to life?

Like if someone gives you a detailed and unique solution which isn't yet in Nigeria what will you do with this information Mr Flutterwave
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by Paystack: 2:19am On May 12, 2023
Flutterwave:

I'm also interested in this.
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by Getrich47(m): 2:28am On May 12, 2023
real estate
Re: What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? by truthCoder: 5:46am On May 12, 2023
Flutterwave:

There is a solution worth buying.

If you are ready and able to buy, you can mail me on truthcoder at protonmail dot com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Web Developer / Hello! I'm A Web & Backend Developer, Rate My Portfolio And Projects / Any Bootcamps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.