Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,855 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) (27908 Views)

Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / Five Kano Students Die In Road Crash (Photos) / 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by njikoka(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2023
arms8022:
mumu

Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Fatbam003: 12:45pm On May 11, 2023
It's a mysterious world. One minute a man is alive and the next minute he is gone
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by AniMcBen(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2023
post=123063315:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/couple-dies-in-sokoto-auto-crash-2.html

If you've ever been to the north and see how they drive, you won't wonder how and why almost 100% of their accidents is fatal. May their souls rest in peace though.
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Olivertwist1985: 12:54pm On May 11, 2023
Yes he is my neighbour, very good guy.RIP ANAS.
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 1:52pm On May 11, 2023
post=123070411:

Oya Send 1million naira to

so that, , will look for work.

Nothing , No Go See For Here
Wahala... One million no fit solve those problems you are always happy to share if it hits you... You that your slogan for more bad news... Stop am... E no good ... No because you wan chop...
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Wahala... One million no fit solve those problems you are always happy to share if it hits you... You that your slogan for more bad news... Stop am... E no good ... No because you wan chop...

I don tell you, to send 1million naira, E come become problem for you, then allow , to publish BAD NEWS, so that, , will see him food take chop.
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 2:13pm On May 11, 2023
post=123072784:

I don tell you, to send 1million naira, E come become problem for you, then allow , to publish BAD NEWS, so that, , will see him food take chop.
Am not saying you should not post news na...

1 Like

Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by manee2(m): 2:50pm On May 11, 2023
Anas .. RIP my beloved Oji River coursemate
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:00pm On May 11, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirilllahum war'amhum Aameen.

Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Jagermeister(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2023
AniMcBen:

If you've ever been to the north and see how they drive, you won't wonder how and why almost 100% of their accidents is fatal. May their souls rest in peace though.

They’re very mad mad mad.

Few years ago I dey cable go Abuja from kaduna and there was my malo neighbor sitting on the passenger seat next to me and he could see the Speedo.. he was even directly looking at it while he was urging me to go faster so we can arrive Abuja before nightfall.

I was doing around 170 km/h. I just know say maybe I for die that day and that guy ready to die. Gearbox kuku pack up before Abuja as god may have it. I do sign of the cross.

Kingreign na that 2GR transmission incident wey I call you for that night be this..
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by kingreign(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2023
Jagermeister:

They’re very mad mad mad.

Few years ago I dey cable go Abuja from kaduna and there was my malo neighbor sitting on the passenger seat next to me and he could see the Speedo.. he was even directly looking at it while he was urging me to go faster so we can arrive Abuja before nightfall.

I was doing around 170 km/h. I just know say maybe I for die that day and that guy ready to die. Gearbox kuku pack up before Abuja as god may have it. I do sign of the cross.

Kingreign na that 2GR transmission incident wey I call you for that night be this..
Hmmm aha!
Wahalux!

1 Like

Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 4:54pm On May 11, 2023
Paretomaster1:

What's d meaning of this?? Like you proud the accident happened Thunder warm up

You are funny bro grin grin
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Emdebby2: 5:50pm On May 11, 2023
RIP
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 5:52pm On May 11, 2023
May the continue to rest.
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by friendl: 8:42pm On May 11, 2023
So sad
Re: Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) by Chidolalar: 10:28pm On May 11, 2023
Kellie069:
May the deceased find mercy with their creator ! People die everyday actually , let be grateful to be alive ,

So d ones that have died and d ones that will still die in d future were not grateful to their creators when they were alive?
When will u guys stop all this nonsense religious beliefs and face reality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident In Bauchi Kills Passengers, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Corpers' Trip To Freedom Park Lagos, Formerly 'Her Majesty's Broad Street Prison / Lagos Bans Interstate Vehicles along Ikorodu Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.