Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: (764 Views)

Funny And Wierd Names People Bear On Nairaland That Will Make You Lol. / SHOCKING! Mary Gerimu Share Picture Of Her Bear Bum Bum Without pant (picture) / Beware Of Girls And Guys That Bear These Names. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by freezy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit lived in the same forest, but they didn't like each other very much. One day, while walking through the woods, and they came across a golden frog. They were amazed when the frog talked to them. The golden frog admitted that he didn't often meet anyone, but, when he did, he always gave them six wishes, so he told them that they could have three wishes each.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.
Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish. Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.
Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himself. Shaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world. The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.
Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said, “I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!” and rode off as fast as he could.

Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by Migines(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2007
D dumb ass bear will definitely spend d rest of his lyf chasing after a bike! Lmao
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by donjohano(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2007
Brilliant!
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by mimiko(f): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2007
this wish thingywen will experience one, poor bear he can make do with the golden frog if its a male
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by freezy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2007
i think the bear'd better pray the frog was female,
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2007
cry
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by sakin4life(m): 6:31pm On Sep 05, 2007
Wow. i've just been knocked off my chair. Please, someone should predict when i would stop laughing.
Freezy, that was really ingenious. grin grin grin
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by seun001(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
wow!
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by clemcykul(f): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2007
heyyy be ready to employ cos am comn 2 u wid my apllication leeter angry

ur joke got me fired like a cannon ball angry angry grin grin grin grin

nice one cheesy
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2007
Nice cheesy
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by gife(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2007
borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg.pointlesss
Re: Mr. Bear & Mr. Rabbit Part 1: by jossy1luv(f): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2007
FREEZY THATS A NICE ONE grin grin

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Militant Mice / Old Tricks / Wise Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.