Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital (36395 Views)

SH0CK! How A Self Acclaimed Doctor Allegedly Sedated, R-aped 20-year Old Lady / Headline EXCLUSIVE: How Doctor Sedated, Raped Married Patient In Sokoto / Commotion As Leopard Goes On Rampage, Sedated After Hours Of Attack. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by taneez(f): 1:44pm On May 11, 2023
ravensckar:
In all honesty, most Nigerian doctors are perverts. When you hear them narrating their sexcapades ehn, you'll feel horrified. People wey don see women finish, wey women no suppose freak them again.

That was how one was examining my wife. He said; 'Sister, na your husband boxer you wear ni? Wetin do your pants?'. My wife was like wtf?

Tufia!

True some are very unprofessional.
A family friend went for check u( she was looking for the fruit of the womb.

The gynecologist checked her private part and during a normal physical examination. He asked why she was not moving or feeling somehow and then now said that is the reason she doesn't have children because she didn't feel Hot when he touched her.

This woman is in her early 50s oh. I am glad she has finally gotten a child. If you hear stories from women you will be surprised. I don't blame people who say they only want female doctors.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by ransomed: 1:45pm On May 11, 2023
[quote author=Tooreda post=123070307]Why always Kwara?[/quote
It is because it is very close to hell fire by their evil conducts.]
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2023
When why they are suppose to Bleep to the fullest in the University, they are busy studying so crazy to become a Doctor.
Now when they are suppose to focus on their families and serve the community, they are now doing what is meant to be done long ago in a wrong way.

There is time for everything.
But wait oh, don't the Doctor go out, see many teenage girls on the street and campuses looking for elderly man to date.

My girl friend 24 is dating a Man of 50 and he is taking care of her financially.
Though we don't hide anything from each other................
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by tiswell(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2023
Caramia2020:
Conji has destroyed the lives of many, a doctor has been dropped down by pleasure of less than 5 minutes.
he needs spiritual attention asap
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Dshocker(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2023
Omihanifa:
The doctor is a phussy bandit

Better bandit ooO, no be small.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by adelekejo6256: 3:00pm On May 11, 2023
sweet below

Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by thorpido(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
ravensckar:
In all honesty, most Nigerian doctors are perverts. When you hear them narrating their sexcapades ehn, you'll feel horrified. People wey don see women finish, wey women no suppose freak them again.

That was how one was examining my wife. He said; 'Sister, na your husband boxer you wear ni? Wetin do your pants?'. My wife was like wtf?

Tufia!
You know the meaning of most?You guys just generalize the same way you do with tribes.
Cases like this are more of an exception than a norm.

By the way,that doctor was trying to tease your wife(though his joke was crude).
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Techgener: 4:26pm On May 11, 2023
Are you looking for inspiration and guidance in your faith journey? Do you want to deepen your relationship with God and feel more connected to His love? Look no further than
(tiktok.com/@gods_general_)
Our Christian content will inspire you, uplift you, and help you connect with your faith in new and exciting ways. From daily message to insightful reflections, we have something for everyone. Join our community of like-minded believers today and discover the joy of walking in faith. Follow us now and start your journey towards a more fulfilling, meaningful life with God. #ChristianContent #FaithJourney #GodsLove #Inspiration #TikTok
Click on the link below
tiktok.com/@gods_general_

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by spiralwedge(m): 5:28pm On May 11, 2023
Tooreda:
Why always Kwara?

Dem too like fvck for that state. It’s like a curse.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2023
Formularcr7:
27 yrs experience in the mod
He would jejely peeled banana in his office cheesy
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Maga123: 6:05pm On May 11, 2023
And we dey compain about tinubu coming in as our nxt President hmmm as long as evil abound we go dey experience evil
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by jimcaddy(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2023
Our men don't hear word. They just can't control their urges and na wetin dey put us inside trouble be this. You will allow that thing to think for you and allow you to make mistake. After you don finish, the thing will clear for your eyes say you don eff up. Men control yourself. It's not every toto you go enter

1 Like

Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by starstaz(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2023
((... Remember it's always good to hear two sides of a story for the purpose of balancing and to also make informed decisions from this delicate news.))

I have a positive review on this man personally but our interactions is limited to events that occured over a dozen years ago - I could only vouch for what I know up untill that material time, as men personality can change after six months of meeting them last.

These are few insights :

He is very industrious and a good bizman.
He has capacity to employ more than 100s of staffs

He is a family oriented man, and his wife often serve as His P.A

His private office is palacious and savvy

He is a capitalist, as usual, you will sweat under him to receive your peanut.

He is always prone to enter negligence wahala but not sexually related. At least I experienced one under him.

Personally, I see him fair enough as a good boss and treated me not too bad in our brief moment of interaction. His sexual orientations , I have no clues.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by caandi: 10:38pm On May 11, 2023
Stories like dis are stale
I’ve heard of a doctor at laSuth who sleeps with anything
His sick patients, colleagues and co
The day I saw him and he was staring at me like a fool
Very yellow and pale looking
I was scared of him and avoided him till I finished what I came to do
There’s one now dat if he sees you and you complain of ordinary abdominal pain he wants to do a VE and in the process he will be romancing you down there
Tufiakwah
Iranu oshi no wan
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Chidolalar: 10:50pm On May 11, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Pussy is not pussy... learn to differentiate 😎

So what is d difference btw pussy and pussy since u said pussy is not pussy?
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Chidolalar: 10:52pm On May 11, 2023
spencekat:
Same,but varieties with dimensions.

Explain clearly further what u meant by variety with dimensions
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Chidolalar: 10:58pm On May 11, 2023
taneez:

True some are very unprofessional.
A family friend went for check u( she was looking for the fruit of the womb.

The gynecologist checked her private part and during a normal physical examination. He asked why she was not moving or feeling somehow and then now said that is the reason she doesn't have children because she didn't feel Hot when he touched her.

This woman is in her early 50s oh. I am glad she has finally gotten a child. If you hear stories from women you will be surprised. I don't blame people who say they only want female doctors.

How can a woman in her early 50s conceive a child when menopause stops at 40s for most women?
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Chidolalar: 11:01pm On May 11, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
When why they are suppose to Bleep to the fullest in the University, they are busy studying so crazy to become a Doctor.
Now when they are suppose to focus on their families and serve the community, they are now doing what is meant to be done long ago in a wrong way.

There is time for everything.
But wait oh, don't the Doctor go out, see many teenage girls on the street and campuses looking for elderly man to date.

My girl friend 24 is dating a Man of 50 and he is taking care of her financially.
Though we don't hide anything from each other................

And d man your girlfriend is dating bleeps her abi? Hope u also don't hide dat from each other as u said

1 Like

Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by Chidolalar: 11:06pm On May 11, 2023
jimcaddy:
Our men don't hear word. They just can't control their urges and na wetin dey put us inside trouble be this. You will allow that thing to think for you and allow you to make mistake. After you don finish, the thing will clear for your eyes say you don eff up. Men control yourself. It's not every toto you go enter

Konji nah bastard. It is better as a man to masturbate or Bleep a intimacy gadget than to disgrace yourself or involve yourself in a nasty scandal that will tarnish your image.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by starstaz(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2023
caandi:
Stories like dis are stale
I’ve heard of a doctor at laSuth who sleeps with anything
His sick patients, colleagues and co
The day I saw him and he was staring at me like a fool
Very yellow and pale looking
I was scared of him and avoided him till I finished what I came to do
There’s one now dat if he sees you and you complain of ordinary abdominal pain he wants to do a VE and in the process he will be romancing you down there
Tufiakwah
Iranu oshi no wan

Seriously. Can you gist me more about this privately . I like gist.

1 Like

Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by placeofallure(f): 2:33am On May 12, 2023
I've worked in my uncle's hospital, he has many other doctors in his employ and I can tell you for a fact that doctors are not very disciplined people as far as the female anatomy is concerned. I don't understand them; they've seen so many such that it ought not to move them anymore but na lie! Even outside here, I've had a couple of encounters with doctors wanting to take advantage. Good that this one is caught. It's a breach of trust if you ask me.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by caandi: 7:10am On May 12, 2023
starstaz:

Seriously. Can you gist me more about this privately . I like gist.
hmmm how do I do dat?
And how am I sure, you’re not related to the doctor or one of his friends
Please don’t koba me o

1 Like

Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by maasoap(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2023
27 years of experience! Raping a patient and recording it, his patient! This man is tired of being a free man. He intentionally lost his freedom, for what?
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by maasoap(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2023
starstaz:
((... Remember it's always good to hear two sides of a story for the purpose of balancing and to also make informed decisions from this delicate news.))

I have a positive review on this man personally but our interactions is limited to events that occured over a dozen years ago - I could only vouch for what I know up untill that material time, as men personality can change after six months of meeting them last.

These are few insights :

He is very industrious and a good bizman.
He has capacity to employ more than 100s of staffs

He is a family oriented man, and his wife often serve as His P.A

His private office is palacious and savvy

He is a capitalist, as usual, you will sweat under him to receive your peanut.

He is always prone to enter negligence wahala but not sexually related. At least I experienced one under him.

Personally, I see him fair enough as a good boss and treated me not too bad in our brief moment of interaction. His sexual orientations , I have no clues.

He well, he is in court now, isn't he? He can tell his own side of the story too. Remember that he recorded the acts with his own gadget as stated in the report grin grin grin
You only knew him outwardly, not inwardly
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by maasoap(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2023
wordproof:
Too bad conji is about to destroy over two decades career, buh the presence of video recording makes it fishy...who made d recording.

On a second thought maybe the man has been doing this to many others of his patience
and the nurse stepped in to get evidence.
Or
Twas a setup, the whole ordeal was planned to destroy his career and he felled for it.

The only part of your comment that made sense is the bolded part. The last one na nonsense
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by maasoap(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2023
Adelowo28:
Bad deed. But I noticed a bite of conspiracy in this issue as who record the video? Which hospital does the woman working? If is known it means the staff of the Dr. Hospital have tied of the immortal act of their boss that was why he was been covered with camera
He recorded himself.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:57am On May 12, 2023
Where olosho full everywhere,he no see them fcukk is he mentally OK?
DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE ENJOY SEXXX WHILE COMMITING RAPE, it is sickening, because sex is two way thing. angry
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by starstaz(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2023
caandi:
hmmm how do I do dat?
And how am I sure, you’re not related to the doctor or one of his friends
Please don’t koba me o

Haaaaaaaaaaa😁😁😁😁...

Am very very far from Lagos. More than 3000Km. So do not nurse any fear jaree. As for relationship:::: I may know d person oooooo and I want to saturate myself in d gist. If your intuition gives you d confidence to trust me, u can go ahead. And quote me somewhere But not on this Page.

1 Like

Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by taneez(f): 3:27pm On May 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

How can a woman in her early 50s conceive a child when menopause stops at 40s for most women?

IVF- she had twins at first but they died at birth, the second IVF was successful and she has a boy who is 3 years old now.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by faceLAGOS: 5:43pm On May 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

Don’t mind them.

That’s how they go to rip a child from the bossom of a young naive mother, using money & other incentives.

Then, they come out & give fake testimony trying to deceive the gullibles.

One of my aunt did this & I hated her for it, after finding out.

She even used it to scam a lot of people.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by faceLAGOS: 5:48pm On May 12, 2023
I’ve seen a video where a ghanian dr does this to his patients that came for abortions.

His nurse set him up with camera.

I’ll try & look for the link to the video & post later.
Re: How Doctor ‘sedated, Raped’ Patient Inside Kwara Hospital by OdefaGirl(f): 8:02pm On May 12, 2023
Chidolalar:

So what is d difference btw pussy and pussy since u said pussy is not pussy?

😁.... it's a full course, so don't make mistake to think it's the same... Nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N100M Found In Collins Ezenwa E-Money Seized By Police / Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) / Fidelity Bank Broad Street Lagos Attacked And Destroyed By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.