Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) (36386 Views)

Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, Arms And Ammunition Recovered (Photo) / Man Caught With Arms At Abiodun's Inauguration Venue In Ogun / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
Men of the Lagos state police command have arrested an armed robbery suspect with two locally-made pistols and five live cartridges concealed in a bag.

Confirming his arrest, the spokesperson of the state police command, CSP Adekunle Ajisebutu, said the male suspect, Sunday Akpa, 24, was arrested in Iba area of the State by the eagle-eyed anti-crime patrol team of the Iba Police Division at about 1730hrs of 13th August 2021.

Ajisebutu said the suspect who belongs to a notorious dare-devil armed robbery gang suspected to be responsible for the spate of traffic robbery and sundry criminal activities
in Festac, Mike 2, Ojo, Alaba, and Iba areas of the State, was traveling in a commercial bus apparently to join other members of the gang for an operation when he was apprehended.

''Sensing that the game was up, the suspect on seeing the combat readiness of the police team which had stopped the vehicle for a routine check, jumped down and took to his heels. He was however arrested by the policemen after a hot chase while the two arms and the ammunition were recovered from him.'' he said.

The spokesperson added that the state Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu, has directed that the suspect should be transferred to the Command's Special Squad for in-depth investigation with a view to arresting other members of the gang.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/another-armed-robbery-suspect-arrested-with-arms-and-ammunition-in-lagos.html

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Candidlady: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Men

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Candidlady:
Men

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by LokoH(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Candidlady:
Men
He opted for crime because a woman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Cyphar(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
After successful robbery, he will now go and buy big round neck or Polo and start forming Yahoo boy grin

Serves him right

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by ThuGGeR147: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2021
This guy na Cultist jare.....
Na confirm cultist be this, na dem dey trouble ijaniki, iyana-era, Ojo Alaba etc.... God don catch am now, go claim rugged for jail, anofia, efulefu somebody..... Mtcheeew angry

30 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Chaandicy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Say no to crime
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Folabifreeman(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Suffer too much for Nigeria
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by illicit(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
tongue
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Tmex(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Trust nigerian police at your own peril. I stopped taking them serious.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
undecided OMo ole
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
I see no reason why they Neva set this idiots ablaze. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by myqel(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Since he committed a crime, let him do the time undecided undecided undecided
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Na dem.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by YorubaKinging: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
The end is near
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by sommy03(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Naija don tire me o
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by greenie77: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
LokoH:

He opted for crime because a woman.

I hope he will plead that as his defence before the Judge and probably get discharged because he didn't opt for crime for himself.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
An akimbo wielding robber.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Frales6(f): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
see face like wetin I no know
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by optimistfeel(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good moves for Lagos police, more power to elbow.......He have meet his Waterloo.......End of road for him but please try to deal with him according to law, don't set him free for those greedy politicians.
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by Alaigbopress: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
I know the Economy is bad but the present crop of Nigeria Youth want to make it so fast and so quick forgetting that wealth Creation has a principle that even the richest men in the world followed. I am just wondering how many people he need to rub to become as rich as Dangote?
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by princemartinsG(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
These are the types who you will find in the fore front for #ENDSARS campaigns

They are not Yoruba but will come to yoruba land to commit crime and when arrested and dealt with by the police the next thing is to start shouting police brutality

Bunch of criminals who can't survive in their land except coming to commit crime in lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by West2019(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Them plenty for my area here at agege capitol road
Re: Armed Robbery Suspect Arrested With Arms And Ammunition In Lagos (Photo) by CelestineNelson: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Brothers Crime no pay ooo Repent for your own God. Tell anybody wey you know to repent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N100M Found In Collins Ezenwa E-Money Seized By Police / Student Sentenced To Death For Stealing Recharge Cards And A Mobile Phone / Suspected Robbers Escape Lynching In Imo After Looting Popular Market (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.