Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? (1030 Views)

It's A Man That Will Pay For It. Stop Exposing It - Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / "Marriage Is A Charity, You Pay For What Others Have Had For Free" -Nigerian Man / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 6:09pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ Yes. because they necessarily don't teach them. It is funny when you hear some people complain of the attitude of some kids in our federal miniseries. Truth is if my parents paid my way through school, bought me a slot at the ministry, why should I work, and why shouldn't I feel entitled?
But are all special centers the same or just a handful of them are that way? I remember I attended "lessons" myself back in the day and we did a lot of studying at those after-school academies. Yes, corruption dey Nigeria, but are they all corrupt places or just a few of them? undecided
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But are all special centers the same or just a handful of them are that way? I remember I attended "lessons" myself back in the day and we did a lot of studying at those after-school academies. Yes, corruption dey Nigeria, but are they all corrupt places or just a few of them? undecided

Lessons are not special centers. Special centers are designed for one purpose, influencing results of kids.
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 7:24pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ Lessons are not special centers. Special centers are designed for one purpose, influencing results of kids.
Are they actual academies or just underground meeting places for people who want to buy better marks for their kids on WAEC or JAMB? undecided
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by GboyegaD(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are they actual academies or just underground meeting places for people who want to buy better marks for their kids on WAEC or JAMB? undecided

They are academies known gorgeous how they help you pass your exams at your 1st attempt even without studying.
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:
They are academies known gorgeous how they help you pass your exams at your 1st attempt even without studying.
WOW! shocked
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by frozen70(f): 10:01pm On May 13, 2023
GboyegaD:

Well I know a few and their end stories are not so encouraging.

Well, some people may be brilliant but just one subject may which not made in the first attempt is enough to delay his admission

So in this case, I will go for it to compliment it

But not being brilliant ans wants a special center, that's where I will not support

Unless just to get the papers and the go for trading or hand work

They are still better than fake certificate
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by JayArmaniGozman: 3:24pm On May 24, 2023
I just dey remember gce and jamb that year grin grin
Re: Will You Pay For Your Child's Special Center Exams...? by capnies: 7:16pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If the kids weren't able to grasp all necessary to help them pass those exams, why not send them to an academy where they can maybe through different learning methods come to understand what they previously couldn't? I guess I am having a hard time understanding why people are against sending a child to lessons tailored to help them better grasp some of the same things that they are taught in school. undecided

2. Are you saying these special centers do not in fact teach the kids anything but offer them expos/cheat sheets instead? undecided

3. You and I don't exist at all on the same level so help me see how these special centers are places of corruption as you claim. undecided

YOU TELL ME THE MEANING OF SPECIAL WAEC CENTRES

(1) (2) (Reply)

39-year-old Chika Anaebom Killed In Thailand Set For Burial In Imo (see Poster) / Could This Be A Serious Health Issue? Nairalander Please Help / Clearance Household Items Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.