Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is The Book Of Enoch Scripture Since Jude Quotes It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Book Of Enoch Scripture Since Jude Quotes It? (178 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Book Of Enoch Scripture Since Jude Quotes It? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2023
"Is the book of Enoch scripture since Jude quotes it?"

See the answer at: https://carm.org/bible-difficulties/is-the-book-of-enoch-scripture-since-jude-quotes-it

Source

Re: Is The Book Of Enoch Scripture Since Jude Quotes It? by funshint(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2023
I believe it is....I don't know the reason why the Council of Neece decided not to include it in THE BOOK.
Re: Is The Book Of Enoch Scripture Since Jude Quotes It? by judedwriter(m): 12:26pm On May 11, 2023
Most likely....yes.

Enoch was really the first prophet.
Re: Is The Book Of Enoch Scripture Since Jude Quotes It? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2023
funshint:
I believe it is....I don't know the reason why the Council of Neece decided not to include it in THE BOOK.
The first inspired writer that God breathed to was Moses so if anyone wrote a book before then it can't be considered inspired.
People do tell or write about their history from time immemorial but when God wanted to introduce Himself He made Moses to be whole without food or water for 40 days and 40 nights telling him what to write! Exodus 34:28

So Enoch lived and was taken away but he wasn't inspired to write anything!

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life (1) / Trying To Be Successful Without God Will Land You Into This|apostle Joshua Selma / Be A Better Builder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.