Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project (12831 Views)

FEC Approves ₦3.5bn For Aviation Equipment In Lagos, Kano International Airports / Malabu Fraud: Alhaji Aliyu Received $400 Million As Consultancy Fee / Governors Move To Stop Payment Of $418m Consultancy Fee To Ned Nwoko’s Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by topatee: 1:37pm On May 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/fec-approves-n3-4bn-consultancy-fee-for-second-abuja-airport-runway-project/amp
Why are these crooks in a hurry to deliver in weeks what they failed to in 8 years, am sure the incoming President will reverse all these nonsense
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by robosky02(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2023
donbachi:
End of tenure choppings

Omo this na cash out

Not the main project projects consultancy. Hmmmmmm
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Jones4190(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Druggie and the terrorist will never rule the country

This I have seen
the same with the London deportee
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by DMerciful(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2023
You're from Ika?
NzogbuNzogbu:
Buhari the crook

He don open floodgates for looting, just dey approve billions dey go

Ewobi
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Krublog(m): 2:01pm On May 11, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Buhari the crook

He don open floodgates for looting, just dey approve billions dey go

Ewobi

Oshare mavo?

Ewobi na di otete re..
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by ogododo: 2:02pm On May 11, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.thecable.ng/fec-approves-n3-4bn-consultancy-fee-for-second-abuja-airport-runway-project/amp
I be think sey na the whole project. N3.4bn for consultancy. Bubu no de hide him corruption.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Rodexbulb: 2:03pm On May 11, 2023
The Management of University College Hospital, Ibadan has commenced the denigration and devaluation of the humanity in its members of staff through an act of illegality to unduly milk staff(s) of the hospital. When the Management failed to find avenues to illegally deduct the salaries of its members of staff, it then established a department, Special Duties for the purpose of siphoning the salaries of members of staff as it has been discovered that the creation of the department was illegal and primarily meant to achieve this oblivious act laced with wicked intention. The Management after the establishment of the department mandated the department head to by whatever means be it crooked or hook generate revenue for the hospital while the illegal department is not a revenue generation centre. This order from the Management forced the Special Duties Department to come up with underhand dealings in collaboration with the Accounts department to secretly collate and then forward the collated names of members who do not have their identity cards on to the Accounts department for upward deduction of 5,000.00 monthly for a period of four years contrary to the provision in the constitution. The Management in its draconian method of illegal revenue generation is further pressurising these departments toward achieving the revenue target. But in line with the recent judgment of the Fedral High Court, Abuja against the NBC that the NBC lacks the constitution powe to level fine on any media organization. The Federal government, National Assembly, Civil society groups and the NLC are hereby call upon as a matter of urgency call the Management of UCH, Ibadan to order in this its illegal act of surreptitiously maltreating the hapless members of staff of the hospital by subjecting them to excruciating untold hardship. This action of the management will certainly reduced the purchasing power of staff and further compound their economic woe in the face of present economic and social reality in the country. In addition, there is no law either in the Public Service Rules, UCH established law and the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that mandate the UCH management to deduct this illegal 5,000 monthly from the salaries of its member for whatever reason. This action is wicked tyranic and dictatorial in nature.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:07pm On May 11, 2023
They only approved about 1.5 the remaining 1.9 is going.....
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 11, 2023
🙄🙄abeg no be dis Abuja we know
.., abi e get another Abuja for that side?

.., na so dis Abuja big reach wey dey require second airport, 😅abi na space to dey park private jets wey no too dey again for NAIA?

Watabombshell
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by captainamiedi1: 2:10pm On May 11, 2023
only consultation? chai money they govt aswear.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Cromagnon: 2:12pm On May 11, 2023
LaIabobo:
3.4Billion as Consultancy fee?? shocked GOD
Because i dont see anybody capable of turning Nigeria around. Not even Peter Obi
THE COUNTRY IS FINISHED
You nko
Hope you know it's not govt that turns countries around?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by achinu(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2023
Nigeria is a BIG joke! And it ain't even funny 😐

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Biggers82(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2023
Where is all this APC Supporters I hope your share dey for this money because na 19days to goooooo

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Juju70(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2023
Exc2000:
cool

Buhari working hard to put Tinubu in a financial mess, so that cabal can present a candidate in 2027

Back to back FEC is approving each an every item with impunity

Consultants don't collect more than 5% of a project mobilisation fee

Why do we need consultancy when Ministry of Transportation, Ministry of Aviation and Ministry of Works all have COREN certified Engineers

Anambra airport cost 6billion, with runway, building and equipment

Abuja second terminal cost 3.4billion for consultant to give paperwork

Mad o! Chop I chop Ngr plc

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by BluntCrazeMan: 2:21pm On May 11, 2023
So..

If ₦3.4bn is just the Consultancy Fees..

How much is the main Project Sum Then??

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by JOemmy(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2023
Nna men billions is nothing to these criminals anymore imagine approving a whole #3.4b for only consultancy services.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Charlie2020(f): 2:24pm On May 11, 2023
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by ajimo54(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2023
Karlovych:
embarassed Druggie and the terrorist will never rule the country

This I have seen

If I were you, a go commit suicide! grin. No need for this ranting!
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by coputa(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2023
Our leaders has collapse the economy.The country is currently living on a life support.I heard that if fuel subsidy is not removed,the federal government will not be able to pay salaries by July unless they go borrowing.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Ara21(f): 2:27pm On May 11, 2023
Then how much will be required to build the runway
Who did this to us
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2023
Okay
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by 0fodirinwa: 2:43pm On May 11, 2023
🇳🇬
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by sukar886: 2:44pm On May 11, 2023
Una never see anything , buhari and APC will sell this country, 3.4billion naira chaiiii

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Gamusgamus: 2:45pm On May 11, 2023

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by sukar886: 2:47pm On May 11, 2023
I pity people supporting tinubu and APC becos of Tribalism , una go hear am for this country , all of una go regret am, thank God my Visa is ready ... Uk here I come

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Akharmony: 2:49pm On May 11, 2023
I doubt if President Buhari is the one signing this documents or He might b signing without even having sufficient informantion about what he is signing. .Have heard it said many time among is cabinet that when he trust you He trust you. Baba no deh check balance sheet.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Karlovych: 2:54pm On May 11, 2023
ajimo54:

If I were you, a go commit suicide! grin. No need for this ranting!
Do you recommend Awo's ratak?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by adelekejo6256: 2:57pm On May 11, 2023
see below

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2023
Hmmm this is too much …

So they mean those Airports doesn’t have master plan all this while.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎3.4bn Consultancy Fee For Second Abuja Airport Runway Project by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 11, 2023
Aragbala FEC angry grin grin angry grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Become An LGA Chairman - What Do I Need To Know? / IPOB At Trump Inauguration, With US Marines Holding Biafran Flag (pix) / Photos From Osun State PDP Interdenominational Service In Osogbo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.