Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Have You Heard Or Witness Sexual Experience From Male Doctors (pervert) Before? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Heard Or Witness Sexual Experience From Male Doctors (pervert) Before? (389 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Wife Rejected Blood Transfusion For Her Husband & He Died / Blood Transfusion: LASG Rescues Baby From Jehovah Witness Parents / Harassment From Male Doctors: Female Nurses/doctors, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Or Witness Sexual Experience From Male Doctors (pervert) Before? by seetomorrow: 2:13pm On May 11, 2023
When i was at a local joint and a table not far from mine are men whom i presumed are medical Doctors, about 3 of them. A particular one was gisting his friends series of sex escapades he had severally with his female patient. though they never knew i left my ear on their table listening to them. In fact i was shocked with things he said which i can't comfortable say here what he does to females patients.
And this put me off immediately and i thanked my stars that i have never left my wife to go and see a Doctor all alone, never i have never done that before.
So i start to think, what if i travel out or not having the chance to take my wife to the hospital and eventually she meet this type of pervert/quacks Doctor, what could be her condition?
Please have you heard or witness any type of sexual experience with such type of Doctors before?
Re: Have You Heard Or Witness Sexual Experience From Male Doctors (pervert) Before? by Kingabia1998(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2023
There is this one foundation in our town that hold free medical for the locals they invited doctors both from us and some African countries and naija doctorS.the (foundation is a big one)so when they where carrying there duties I was one of the volunteers that helps them in the operation room/lab men I see shegge,if you see how they are cutting human beings both men and women, omo those guys where professionals, but that's not the case.the things I noticed expecialy with our local doctor I mean naija doctors anytime they want to carry operation and if it's woman or girl the men rushes to do the operation because they are the ones that gonna shave her pussy you know that kind thing, but if you are a man they will tell you to go and shave yourself or the women will come do you expecialy the fine boys that have hynia or appendix. But the oyibo ones will refer you to your fellow gender, except other are extremely busy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Also Are Where As Well That You Know / Natural Ways To Make Your Body / Scientists Develop Devise Todiagnose Patient For Ebola In 15minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.