Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives (28514 Views)

Kebbi Governor Approves ₦675M Furniture Allowance For Elected Council Chairmen / FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2023
And their house of assembly actually approved it, what a joke of a nation.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by AsomStructures: 5:04pm On May 11, 2023
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Houseofglam7(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2023
Oh jeez
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by seunayantokun(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2023
Government is power to steal in Nigeria
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by uvie66: 5:05pm On May 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Same thought here... No pity again for any state and its origins. Let them enjoy the leaders they voted quietly and allow us in peace.
Come to think of it I think that those cars are traps because how can you drive these vehicles in a state ravaged by banditry and mass kidnapping. My mind nor rest if I dey for that can vehicle.
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Dubetex96(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2023
That's kwuruption in high places
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by cjudy(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2023
ufotunang:
.. EFFC only pursues and arrest Yahoo boys only

Can you imagine. They have forgotten their job because of the bribe and bail bribe they’re getting from so called yahoo boys
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by thegooddieyoung: 5:05pm On May 11, 2023

How will a mandate thief deal with other thieves abi you no wise?

Felabrity:
Tinubu need to deal with these criminals called governors with no single major project, if he is really serious about fixing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by raskymonojendor: 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
The Christian governor

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by emuorobome(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
One of those last mins looting

1 Like

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Jones4190(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians deserve the kind of wicked leaders that they get

APC and PDP people and there leaders are thieves and I hope they get permanent residence in the hottest part of hell
is peter obi not the member of pdp?
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by siraj1402(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians deserve the kind of wicked leaders that they get

APC and PDP people and there leaders are thieves and I hope they get permanent residence in the hottest part of hell
The last time I checked, Darius ishaku is a PDP governor. Update your current affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Lama70(m): 5:07pm On May 11, 2023
Every day with new development. Is Taraba such a bouyant state?
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Mozegee: 5:07pm On May 11, 2023
What a waist and fantastically corruption Nation. While their citizens wallow in abject poverty. I am ashame to be a citizen of Nigeria, just imagine the kind of money that is going to be waisted on nothing.
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by reiddecuti: 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
This country will definitely sink one day. The rascality, foolishness and selfishness is getting out of hand and will sooner or later wreak this country.

30k monthly e-worriors that can comprehend the doom that faces this country because of this rascality will leave their caves to come defending incompetent, failure, selfishness of their pay masters.
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
And the state remains in debt!
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by ufotunang: 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
Upon all of this he will still collect pension monthly, mansions, land and luxury cars as retirement benefits

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by mastermaestro(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
Dexlomo:
The new governor should reverse the approval with immediate effect.

Reverse vehicles that have been paid for and would be delivered before May 29th? You underestimate Naija politicians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Miles300: 5:09pm On May 11, 2023
Nigeria needs to define its own system of Government because this is certainly not a democracy....
I wonder what is the usefulness of state and national legislative or House of assemblies if they cannot check the excesses of the executive Arms...so this slowpoke is approval such lavishness as per a job well done or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by ufotunang: 5:09pm On May 11, 2023
Then what will the common man/ poor man that voted for them collect? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by mastermaestro(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2023
uvie66:
Come to think of it I think that those cars are traps because how can you drive these vehicles in a state ravaged by banditry and mass kidnapping. My mind nor rest if I dey for that can vehicle.

Those guys spend most of their days in Abuja and overseas. Leave matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by wonder233: 5:11pm On May 11, 2023
See everyone lamenting about how bad the action of the governor is. But set elections today, they will vote according to their tribes and religion whether the person is good or bad

3 Likes

Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by ufotunang: 5:13pm On May 11, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu need to deal with these criminals called governors with no single major project, if he is really serious about fixing Nigeria
...you say tinubu...how... when birds of the same feather flex together
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Emola12(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2023
Tinubu will scatter everything patapata aswear
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by sisisioge: 5:14pm On May 11, 2023
Haaa! What a senseless move! I hope the incoming government probes him. Dan ishiska!
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Wettoid123: 5:15pm On May 11, 2023
Speechless!
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Emola12(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2023
Peter obi must not hear dis he will blast Dem dat is what he hate most
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by ufotunang: 5:18pm On May 11, 2023
cjudy:

Can you imagine. They have forgotten their job because of the bribe and bail bribe they’re getting from so called yahoo boys
.. in nigeria the politicians are stronger than the institutions, stronger than the EFCC
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Bluntemperor: 5:20pm On May 11, 2023
seunayantokun:
Government is power to steal in Nigeria

Please, all the Speaker of Lagos Assembly to come and see what is happening o!
Re: Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives by Manlikebaro: 5:20pm On May 11, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Darius ishaku grin

That state ehn never heard except corruption

Why is the middle belt of kogi, benue, kwara, taraba, Nassarawa, Niger not fairing well like NW/NE

Taraba is no middle belt but Plateau.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro / Asylum To IPOB: Buhari Govt Must Review Relationship With UK - Arewa youths / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.