Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go (35058 Views)

INTERPOL Elects Baba Umar As Vice President For Africa / President Buhari Re-appoints Garba Abari, National Orientation Agency DG / AIG Interpol Garba Baba Umar Decorated With WHO Is WHO Stand Of Fame Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by flokii: 6:02pm On May 11, 2023
This idea of extending people's stay in office despite attaining the retirement age or comdition as stipulated by law is unconstitutional and a big risk to sensitive institutions in the country.

If every administration starts this unlawful practice of tenure elongation for retirees, how will the junior officers grow?... What is wrong is wrong abeg.
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by ComeToJesus: 6:03pm On May 11, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/2-weeks-to-go-buhari-appoints-new-security-adviser/

Abokis sharing offices as they like among themselves.

One thing I know is that it will not always be like this...
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by Parada: 6:12pm On May 11, 2023
He way you change your basis I swear chameleon de learn work where you de.

PrinceOfLagos:
From taking loans to appointing his people with just about 18 days to the end of his failed government

Buhari mission s to destroy Nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
when you're able to impregnate your wife 😂😂
shame Dey catch me for you
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by ufuosman(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2023
Buhari again
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by Tonnyray: 7:54pm On May 11, 2023
Retire on a higher pay package I guess.
Na the masses go still bankroll am.
Sad.
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by Hotwest: 7:57pm On May 11, 2023
Very useless presidiot
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2023
tobenuel:
From the voice of an ashewo---- just do fast and get out

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by whirlout: 8:27pm On May 11, 2023
At least, the one thing you can never accuse him of is hiding his bigotry. He's been front and center with it. Kudos to him for being the master divider and master of failed policies. We warned you about the bigot when he was coming in and been hailed as the savior. Let's hope BAT is not a continuation of this affliction.
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by enobongalfred: 9:27pm On May 11, 2023
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by tnerro1(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2023
Are u forcing him as an adviser to the incoming minister, if I be the minister, na the man I go first pursue
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by tnerro1(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2023
May 29th please come quickly oooo
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:35am On May 12, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
you will appreciate Buhari very well if tinubu start his disaster.
I'm a fan of Oni, not the druggie
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by dayleke: 4:49am On May 12, 2023
bigiyaro:
to secure the bag.

Right on da moolah
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by nnewsnjobs: 10:18pm On May 12, 2023
Laple0541:

At the bolden! If you seize to realize that Tinubu's emergence was an act of political brilliance and sophistication despite all odds against him, then you seems not to understand the scenario.

By the way, researches had proven a brilliant young individual will 99.9% be a brilliant old person (google researches on effects of age on level of intelligence), so your assertion of him likely not been able to perform due to his age is not correct. Tinubu toured the whole country just last year for the APC primaries and the presidential campaign. None of the presidential candidates did as much as he did. Did you know 80yrs old Biden is nor doing bad as US president?

Even as a governor, Tinubu was not everywhere in the state, he only employed the best in every sectors and monitored their activities, it's simple. We are in an advanced technological age my friend, leave those he's old as an excuse. I will 100times support a brilliant old Tinubu than a younger less intelligent candidate.

How I wish all what you are saying will come true.

I wish that the country wish recover from what Buhari has done and grow.

I wish Tinubu well. But I will not be be disappointed when it happens otherwise because I have some reservation over Tinubu Presidency. I wish he disappoint me.
Re: Buhari Appoints Garba Baba Umar As New Security Adviser, 2 Weeks To Go by Womanizer(m): 4:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Tonnyray:
Retire on a higher pay package I guess.
Na the masses go still bankroll am.
Sad.

Are you the one in the profile pic on your profile?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAF Fighter Jets Eliminate 120 Zamfara Bandits In Airstrikes At Sububu Forest / Senate President Akpabio Arrives Anambra Airport (photos) / Osinbajo Inspects Rigasa Train Station In Kaduna With El-rufai & Amaechi(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.