Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only (436 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can 200k Start In This Current Nigeria. Help A Brother. / Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location / Can 200k Start Yam Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only by Scarpon(m): 4:06pm On May 11, 2023
Good day fellas.. Please what business can I start with 200k. I know it's small but it's what I can raise for now.. Atlest somthing that might fetch me a little daily income just to lay my mind of depression I don't mind if it's partnership.. as am battling a business went wrong and was scammed over 6 million naira from my Chinese business partner of 3 years... If you don't want to share here and wants to reach me on phone its fine phone number below.
090.. 592.. 71.. 141.
Re: Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only by Scarpon(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2023
Admin please kindly help and push to front page.. Thank you
Re: Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only by PoliteActivist: 4:16pm On May 11, 2023
Scarpon:
Admin please kindly help and push to front page.. Thank you

You gotta be kidding, this on front page grin

** Small scale buying wholesale and selling retail
** Rent-to-drive Uber or Keke biz
** Selling - as in affiliate marketing and such, that require some upfront money
Re: Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only by Scarpon(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2023
Thank you very much will be so happy if you can link me up or explain better on number 1. Like what small scale of products whole sales can I start.. Am so ready sir @PoliteActivist
Re: Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only by Okowa042: 5:20am On May 17, 2023
Scarpon:
Good day fellas.. Please what business can I start with 200k. I know it's small but it's what I can raise for now.. Atlest somthing that might fetch me a little daily income just to lay my mind of depression I don't mind if it's partnership.. as am battling a business went wrong and was scammed over 6 million naira from my Chinese business partner of 3 years... If you don't want to share here and wants to reach me on phone its fine phone number below.
090.. 592.. 71.. 141.

Create a high demand mobile app or hire us to create it, publish to play store and promote your app. Once you have a sizeable amount of users you are guaranteed of at least $100 monthly direct from Google admob as long as your app is still in operation and people are still madly using it.

You can scale it to 10× your income simply by expanding your advertisement reach, reverse engineering, etc.

You can make a Google search about what I just mentioned and if you believe it's what you really want then you can send me a dm.

Re: Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only by Scarpon(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2023
Any little advice will help guys please.. Any business to start with small capital.. Thank you
Re: Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only by Usmanovic95(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2023
OP Try dry cleaning business ,get a good washing machine and second hand generator that can power a pressing iron.Start small in your neighborhood.That should bring some sustainable income for you overtime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customized Loop Nylon Bags / Zenith Bank: Worst Bank Ever / The Millenium Stress-free Business Opportunity For Eradicating Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.