Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location (597 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can 200k Start In This Current Nigeria. Help A Brother. / Advice On What Business Can 200k Start.. Kindly Help Serious Minds Only / Can 200k Start Yam Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location by Ewroghene1(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2020
I currently work in a saloon with two barbers which I'm one
I always believed to get a shop some day no matter how low the naira is now
Simple want opinions
If i can start with 200k
Its life savings
No house
Only hustling to pay bills later
Pls can it pay for important materials and shop rent
And am at ajah
.any state e.g delta state/benin or other placest in lagos that can afford my budget
Help a brother
Re: Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location by Shellsploit: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2020
Lalasticlala sef
Re: Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location by Skyfornia(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2020
Ewroghene1:
Simple want opinions
If i can start with 200k
Its life savings
No house
And am at ajah
.any state e.g delta state/benin or other placest in lagos that can afford my budget
Help a brother

To some extent I think it can...but the two major things are shop rent and a good generator.

If you could get a shop inside street for 100k a year..then get generator for 40k...you can use the remaining 60k for two clippers, orbit fans, chairs and mirrors.

2 Likes

Re: Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Ewroghene1:
Simple want opinions
If i can start with 200k
Its life savings
No house
And am at ajah
Help a brother

it's enough to start barbing saloon here in Port Harcourt
Re: Can 200k Start A Barber Salon And Help With Location by Mide3367: 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Seun come and see

(1) (Reply)

Please, How Can I Stop Opay From Sending Messages To Me To Borrow Money / What Business Can I Invest IDLE #5m Into / Pos Or Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.