Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC (19031 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Zamfara: You Will Lose Your Seat If You Leave PDP โ€“ Yari Warns Matawalle / Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Olumaeme: 10:12pm On May 11, 2023
This APC people are very funny especially the southerners.

There was no zoning for presidency, why should there be zoning now?
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Bringbackmandat: 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
Emu4life:
Desperate Criminal
Your state is Bandits infested, you are fighting for senate Presidency.
Who is Yari to speak for the whole Northern region? What Legacy does he have in Zamfara, his state?
El-Rufai and Co will handle this idiot perfectly, Apkabio is the Party's choice. Yari should continue his sponsorship of Bandits.
El rufai have only one senator in his state.
Yari is a senator of federal republic while El rufai is not.
The number of people that loves Yari in Zamfara are more than the idiots that support Muslim Muslim ticket of El rufai in Kaduna state.
Mr man Go and sit down. The north have the final say
I pray for opposition to take over.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Bringbackmandat: 10:22pm On May 11, 2023
Jubrilv:
Apkabio is party's choice
Saraki was not chosen. But he becomes the SP.
You cannot sidelined North Central and think you will survive it. If all the senators of the north central decided to vote for the opposition, nothing will stop the opposition from winning.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Mindlog: 10:23pm On May 11, 2023
OneTemplate:

Go and sit down dullardly kid. This is above your level same.as leading Nigeria is far, far above Obi's level.

In your little mind, you just insulted me....u neva even start to dey learn work.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by zabson(m): 10:28pm On May 11, 2023
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/1656713545608839191?t=eI6DELKpPjIiTkMr1Txjnw&s=19

This guy is delusional... he thinks he's that relevant to be making threats. I swear he's one of the funniest people I've ever seen. He will learn his lessons the hard way soon.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by zabson(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2023
Emu4life:
Desperate Criminal
Your state is Bandits infested, you are fighting for senate Presidency.
Who is Yari to speak for the whole Northern region? What Legacy does he have in Zamfara, his state?
El-Rufai and Co will handle this idiot perfectly, Apkabio is the Party's choice. Yari should continue his sponsorship of Bandits.

Exactly... he's nobody in northern politics. Even Senator Wammako cannot be this bold. The guy is delusional.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Emu4life(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
El rufai have only one senator in his state.
Yari is a senator of federal republic while El rufai is not.
The number of people that loves Yari in Zamfara are more than the idiots that support Muslim Muslim ticket of El rufai in Kaduna state.
Mr man Go and sit down. The north have the final say
I pray for opposition to take over.
Yari is not the Next Senate President, Godswill Akpabio is.
Hit your head on the wall if you don't like it.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Bringbackmandat: 10:46pm On May 11, 2023
Emu4life:

Yari is not the Next Senate President, Godswill Akpabio is.
Hit your head on the wall if you don't like it.
we are watching. National assembly election is not like the INEC election that can be stolen at any time.
Mind you, Yakubu Mahmud will not conduct the national assembly election.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by djon78(m): 11:24pm On May 11, 2023
broadman20:
Hahahaha!

To steal no be wahala, no to share the loot be wahala!

You see this government, Tinubu will cry blood, Mark my words.

He thinks he has the same grace with Buhari.

Obj, Jonathan non had Grace like Buhari

Although Obj as former military head of state and one of the most senior officer more than others. It gave him an edge

Tinubu disadvantage is there to see. I believe he is more disadvantaged than even Jonathan

Anyway let me watch as drama unfolds although they said Tinubu is a master strategist

Let me see if it's true!!
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by zanebaddo(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

See you..

If youโ€™re accusing northerners, what of SE that are also expecting SP without any contribution towards the party success?

Itโ€™s politics! You gotta fight for it if you want it!
Thunder strike your useless mouth! Which south East is expecting..SP. May thunder strike you and your useless SP position. Orji uzo kalu even came to tell you that his own brothers are not supporting him. If una no drag SE for anything una no dey ever rest. Una say we no follow say we be 4th class citizens we don accept we no care who gets what infact we have said the position should go to a Muslim from katsina. Yet una no wan make we rest. Nonsense
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Mikebjoe: 11:49pm On May 11, 2023
broadman20:
Hahahaha!

To steal no be wahala, no to share the loot be wahala!

buhari that you people abuse for good 8 years now have grace in your eyes you people are confuse
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Never4getU: 2:42am On May 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Presidency is not micro zoned but u want to micro zone other positions ? No be JuJu be that

Not that I care about APC tho but pick a particular formula stop changing rules to give u advantage

U're a kid to under Nigeria politics, it's only emotion politics u guys know how to play, even constitution stipulate that once the president and his vice has emerged, federal character is mandatory for balance.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by broadman20: 3:15am On May 12, 2023
Mikebjoe:
buhari that you people abuse for good 8 years now have grace in your eyes you people are confuse

Olodo!

Everybody has his own grace, my grace and yours differ so you don't expect me to do what you did and get away with it.

I know you have problems with comprehension!
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Bluntemperor: 5:03am On May 12, 2023
yjgm:
Yari,the serial betrayer

How those who could not contribute anything to the North, especially his Zanfara State, during his reign as governor is now talking still amazes me!
His State till date is where Kidnappings are living large and the People there are living in fears because of cross border activities of hoodlums and this man is now going about bluffing because he has been attending functions with opposition,so he is having entitled mentality!
Let Yari points out one great achievement in his State when he was a governor, despite all the quarterly Allocation Resources by the Federal Govt to him!
There are many Yaris in Nigeria,who have nothing to contribute but are just in corridors of power!
Very Shameful!
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by IamANigerianMan: 6:07am On May 12, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
in the Best interest of all us

who?
Him and his family
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Nyanabo(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2023
I don't see Akpabio as an ideal senate president. But if this yari wants to make this a North vs South affair, then I stand with the uncommon governor.

These fools are always trying to cry fowl each and every time things doesn't go their way.

Buharis two tenure the senate presidency went north why will it be different for Tinubu's tenure?

I trust Tinubu he won't tolerate such.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Lovenorth: 6:50am On May 12, 2023
Shut up! Speak for yourself, we the northerners are solidly behind Tinubu that was why we voted him, we don't care about your evil personal interest
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Lovenorth: 6:52am On May 12, 2023
dgmoni123:
Go to hell yari
Don't really know how this northerners feel...oga is turn of the south south.
Northerners voted for Tinubu because we loved him, Yari is only talking for his own evil personal interest
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Akanbiedu(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2023
OneTemplate:

Don't mind him. The North wants to pretend there is North-South power shift yet plant 'booby trap' leaders from their region in powerful positions to prevent Tinubu and the South having a strong and free hand over policies, laws and initiatives.

No way. No one dictated to Buhari even as the rest of us watched impotently while PMB arrogantly declared that those demanding restructuring are "dangerous" safe in the knowledge his 'Voltron' Lawan was in place to ensure it is not ever discussed on the floor of the Senate productively.

Akpabio all the way and a totally free hand for Tinubu and his Southern Presidency. The North should suck it up as we all watched Powerlessly while Buhari did what we did not like yet endured with in the spirit of 'it is their turn'.

Let Norfh reciprocate graciously. Yari should get lost and these things should not even be up for discussion given how Northern Presidents always get their way while in power yet want to be blackmailing the South when it is our turn.

When did Yari become north?
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Onewazobia(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2023
4evayours:
Don't no why north always feel they are the owner of this country each time South head a position, I just need simply explanation.

Because was successfully segmented by the North.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by mrvitalis(m): 8:07am On May 12, 2023
Never4getU:

U're a kid to under Nigeria politics, it's only emotion politics u guys know how to play, even constitution stipulate that once the president and his vice has emerged, federal character is mandatory for balance.
Where was the federal character from 2019 till date when south west got vice n speaker and south east hot nothing

Yes again shift the goal post
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Basic123: 8:13am On May 12, 2023
broadman20:
Hahahaha!

To steal no be wahala, na to share the loot be wahala!

๐Ÿ˜†

Everyday..Tinubu will..Tinubu will...

Una no tire...since the days of Northerners of will teach politics 101..bla bla

Very shameless
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by patpaul: 10:10am On May 12, 2023
Northern Nigeria will take decision for Northern Nigeria not NIGERIA. You want to maintain the Senate Presidency after 8years of rubber-stamped Lawan? E no go work. Akpabio is a goallllll
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Hamiltonii: 11:42am On May 12, 2023
bjdon:

I will not stoop to your level with insults, you simply display online how your were raised. Maybe you can tell me, going down memory lande exactly how the SW have EVER helped the Niger Delta. I am from the same Niger Delta as you. Who supported calling a referendum in 1963 that saw the Midwest freed from SW? It was the NCNC/NPC Coalition over the objection of Awos' action group.

Who supported the increase in derivation for the Oil producing states ? It was a combination of SS and SE lawmakers.

Have you ever asked yourself why only Lagos Port works in Nigeria? Why were the ports in Warri, Sapple, Calabar allowed to go moribound?
who was behind it?

I could go on, but now its' your turn, please give me a single example of where the SW has done something in our interest?

You're clearly naive.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by gammarays1: 12:48pm On May 12, 2023
bjdon:
The north should take it all. Stupid southerners that supported APC need to get sense by force!
Yes we told them but the fools won't listen.

A party that ran a Muslim Muslim ticket to please the North shouldn't complain of their demands.

If a man starts using money to woo a woman, He must continue to spend money to keep the relationship intact.

APC must give every top position to the North or they'll implode.
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by broadman20: 8:39pm On May 12, 2023
Basic123:

๐Ÿ˜†

Everyday..Tinubu will..Tinubu will...

Una no tire...since the days of Northerners of will teach politics 101..bla bla

Very shameless

How can we allow an international drug Criminal to rest? Nooooooo!

It's like Christians allow the Devil to rest,

They must CAST and BIND am.

Tinubu no go rest for our hand o!

Thank God he has confessed that reading our comments on social media gives him High Blood pressure.

Hahahaha
Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by paulharkonnen: 2:36pm On May 17, 2023
Thanks for the good thread!

Re: Senate Presidency: Ex-Zamfara Gov, Yari Warns APC by Kog45(m): 4:08pm On May 19, 2023
Buddha3:

But when you people put out adverts like this, do you sincerely believe that a random Nigerian will put his or her 1million naira in your hand, in the name of investment?

I'm just curious to know. Has it ever worked for you?
Donโ€™t mind themโ€ฆ.just ask the man how much he has in his account for partnership?They just want to use your money to kick start their own businesses or ran away with your money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / God Afflicted Buhari With Deafness - Asari Dokubo (VIDEO) / Samuel Ortom To Contest For 2023 Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.