Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra (51203 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by kareemkamil(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2023
Unbelievable
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by chiedozie198100: 8:55am On May 12, 2023
So this old woman go kill her old husband to achieve what exactly?
How are some cultures still practicing this type of nonsense tradition?

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Delsantus8(m): 8:59am On May 12, 2023
flokii:
Useless Chimamanda Adiche, Ezekwesili and likes won't come out to condemn this barbaric culture of their people.. culture that ill-treats women but they will be all over the place forming woke while their sisters and aunties are being dehumanized back home in their enclave.

what made them useless Op?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Sammy101111(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2023
You better move to Lagos all this things doesn’t happen in lag

Lol
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Sammy101111(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/6602579/anambra-widow-refuses-drink-water

Anambra people as been doing this since 1780s
Till now

Before you marry a Anambra man thing wise and twice . Does men will do ritual and die young and put there young wife in trouble
Because them go talk say na she kill am because of money .
After suffering the woman and disgracing her she later leave the town the husband family take over

Is that not sense don’t be fool does things they do is to take over properties lowkey so the wife will have nothing

Anambra with sense
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Greattie08: 9:12am On May 12, 2023
Goodman2023:
I will try my best to be objective here.

Some people will call this a barbaric act, but if you check very well, some of those same people didn't see anything wrong in the killing of DEBORAH..

My friend, stop responding like a fool, if you have nothing to say, then, keep quite which is the best way to preserve your sagacity...

How does DEBORAH SAMUEL's case relate to a barbaric tradition practiced in this Church Age called the GRACE AGE?

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Walamide: 9:20am On May 12, 2023
This is what happens when darkness still prevails!
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Karnice600: 9:21am On May 12, 2023
CookBond:

Mike works remotely with his powerstation while powering his devices simultaneously (Tv, printer, speaker, Mifi, etc)

He doesn't need to queue for fuel and wait tirelessly.

Be like mike.

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp

Na when this Mike go rent office sef?
grin grin
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by dododawa1: 10:47am On May 12, 2023
IGBO is differ to IPOB
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2023
Goodman2023:

You want to play double standard ?

The above act is devilish, but you cannot condemn this, but see nothing wrong in the killing of DEBORAH... If you didn't fall among those double standard hypocrites, you won't quote me, but your conscience and stupidity will not allow you read and pass

No amout of words can changed someone like you thinking despite condemning killing of Debora but she has gone and gone forever, we are to prevent any such to happen in any form of barbaric act

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by kelspinall(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2023
nonsense,who still does this in 21 century... disgusting
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Poanan: 12:05pm On May 12, 2023
Nazgul:
A woman of that age should have grown up children who should be able to protect her from all those village men and their useless traditions.

If she do have grown up kids, all I can say is shame on them. No creature dead or alive can force my mom to drink water used to wash a corpse, whoever tries it would end up as a corpse.

She may just look old facially cos of stress, and the type of suffering she is faced with.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Poanan: 12:07pm On May 12, 2023
Goodman2023:
I will try my best to be objective here.

Some people will call this a barbaric act, but if you check very well, some of those same people didn't see anything wrong in the killing of DEBORAH..

When they do it to your sister or daughter come back here and talk to us.

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by delishpot: 12:28pm On May 12, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I thought Peter Obi is cleaming to have Christian rule Nigeria and standing on the ground of Muslim Muslim tickets.

But yet, what are the Christian offering, Pastors busy eying tithes and offerings.

No Muslim, I repeat no Muslim will allow such a painful thing, deads bodys water?
So what is in then in the Christianity. Are there no church to fight for her in such a Christian state and region?

Go and sit down. How many of you even expose the sexual abuse, murders etc that your folks do? Have you ever cried out against killing for your prophet?
When Muslims do bad you all claim that not all Muslims are true followers of Allah but when christians do bad you don't listen to the same excuse of not all christians are followers of Christ
Don't Muslims kill, rape, murder, drink, and even defile kids? Are you all saints in that religion? How many Muslims fight for victims?
The court where her case is being handled, is it not fighting for her?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by norriswood(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by TBIZZY(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Bashirkareem31: 5:55pm On May 12, 2023
IpobAntidote:
These barbarians again. The sad part is that they can only see the worst in others but are blind to their own sad cultures/crimes. If pointed out, they will find someone else to blame. It's always someone's fault.
Heck, they might blame this on Buhari and Tinubu. Nothing surprises me about these people anymore.

Pathetic.
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy or on fulani herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Bashirkareem31: 5:59pm On May 12, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Tueh. Dirty people.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by harbarzzy(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Namigotalktru: 9:02pm On May 12, 2023
longetivity:
Igbo people too dey trouble their women, like wetin happen sef.. cry

From accusing their women of witchcraft to...
They should not have a share in their father or husband's properties.
To drinking water that is used to bath their dead husband and so on...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

To not being able to hold land/property. Na wa o
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by shoprite: 11:24am On May 13, 2023
Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra

Hmmm . . .In this age and time ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos / Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid? / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.