Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra (51213 Views)

Anambra Woman Forced To Walk Over Daughter's Corpse To Prove Her Innocence (Pix) / Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / Delta Man Forced To Drink Water Used In Bathing His Brother's Corpse. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by foleskay(m): 11:51pm On May 11, 2023
Lol.. Barbaric people. U can never see people like mrvitalis and racoon on this thread. Awon always baje grin

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Hassanmaye(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2023
longetivity:
Igbo people too dey trouble their women, like wetin happen sef.. cry

From accusing their women of witchcraft to...
They should not have a share in their father or husband's properties.
To drinking water that is used to bath their dead husband and so on...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
That's why they are cursed
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Airlord2030: 12:06am On May 12, 2023
TheOnlyUyai:

Na you be my man friend, abi?
but you talk am one time say your guy na igbo na
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by BlackSaints: 12:17am On May 12, 2023
They still practice this barbaric behavior till now? Disgusting.🤮🤮
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:26am On May 12, 2023
I thought Peter Obi is cleaming to have Christian rule Nigeria and standing on the ground of Muslim Muslim tickets.

But yet, what are the Christian offering, Pastors busy eying tithes and offerings.

No Muslim, I repeat no Muslim will allow such a painful thing, deads bodys water?
So what is in then in the Christianity. Are there no church to fight for her in such a Christian state and region?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by nokspos: 1:12am On May 12, 2023
about four people kept clicking share on the comments, that is to tell you they also use internet, they are among your friends and they will do it over and over again even if the government make move to stop the barbaric culture
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by sageb: 1:32am On May 12, 2023
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by MetaPhysical: 2:26am On May 12, 2023
What a forsaken land and culture. Washing dead body and forcing a human to drink the waste.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by SaLongs1(m): 2:38am On May 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
These stupid and useless inhuman traditional practices need to stop!
Nigerians carry religion, fetish beliefs, spiritism, and other dirty tradition for head, yet the thing no dey benefit Dem in any way.

If at your age you still believe in some useless God (gods), ritual, spirit garbage,or swearing with the bible/ ogun, iron, trash superstition or other books will change a thing,then you need to be fixed in a psycho home!

This Is general notification to religious wailers: Keep your trash to yourselves and stop trying to impose your garbage God on everyone. These gods have proven themselves to be useless and non-existent so stop disturbing my ears. These fetish/disgusting culture need to stop. It's against human right!
Tired of reading these shiit!
This is a problem that affects all humanity in general and Africans in particular. The more supertitious the more gullible.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by SaLongs1(m): 2:42am On May 12, 2023
From osu to this rubbish all by the same people.

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:15am On May 12, 2023
Goodman2023:

You want to play double standard ?

The above act is devilish, but you cannot condemn this, but see nothing wrong in the killing of DEBORAH... If you didn't fall among those double standard hypocrites, you won't quote me, but your conscience and stupidity will not allow you read and pass

Unless you go back to the day Deborah was killed and get my reactions, STFU.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by miketayo(m): 4:48am On May 12, 2023
Goodman2023:
I will try my best to be objective here.

Some people will call this a barbaric act, but if you check very well, some of those same people didn't see anything wrong in the killing of DEBORAH..

2 wrongs don't make a right. You can't justify a wrong doing by claiming another is worse than urs. What is bad is bad

2 Likes

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by IamMobisola(f): 5:18am On May 12, 2023
Women have really suffered!
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by IamMobisola(f): 5:21am On May 12, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I thought Peter Obi is cleaming to have Christian rule Nigeria and standing on the ground of Muslim Muslim tickets.

But yet, what are the Christian offering, Pastors busy eying tithes and offerings.

No Muslim, I repeat no Muslim will allow such a painful thing, deads bodys water?
So what is in then in the Christianity. Are there no church to fight for her in such a Christian state and region?

The same church you and your Muslim brothers have been terrorizing and blowing up for years now? The same people you and your fellow terrorists have been kidnapping and killing for years now? Like you terrorists always act like saint.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Rapht933: 5:26am On May 12, 2023
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Blackdisciple(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2023
I know it will be from that side
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:51am On May 12, 2023
Benwallt:

You called this objective? This is plain crass
if na North the thread for full that's the hypocrisy they don't see...
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Qoko: 5:51am On May 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
The easterners ought to have outgrown this barbaric practice by now... It's 2023 for God's sake

Oga, don’t mention easterners, go inner westerner’s communities, worse are happening. I am a typical Yoruba man from Osun state, things are happening, so stop being tribal bigot
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by yusluvad(m): 6:03am On May 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
The easterners ought to have outgrown this barbaric practice by now... It's 2023 for God's sake
Honestly
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by lovelacer: 6:11am On May 12, 2023
IGBOs please tell us why you don't think people could die naturally without interference of any kind?

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by lovelacer: 6:13am On May 12, 2023
I think what he's trying to say is things like this should have been left behind.
Qoko:

Oga, don’t mention easterners, go inner westerner’s communities, worse are happening. I am a typical Yoruba man from Osun state, things are happening, so stop being tribal bigot
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:23am On May 12, 2023
Wawelexy:
Can't they outgrow anything?
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Proffdada: 6:23am On May 12, 2023
vastolord4:
What nonsense.. imagine if the copse has began to decay
Even before decay

Disease that must've killed the corpse nko?

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:58am On May 12, 2023
Goodman2023:

You want to play double standard ?

The above act is devilish, but you cannot condemn this, but see nothing wrong in the killing of DEBORAH... If you didn't fall among those double standard hypocrites, you won't quote me, but your conscience and stupidity will not allow you read and pass

I’ve never stood for jungle justice of any form. What’s bad is bad and should be condemned regardless of tribe and religion. The fact that people are killing their kids doesn’t mean you should kill yours.

If you read and passed you too I won’t have commented in the first place.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by nedekid: 7:03am On May 12, 2023
vastolord4:
What nonsense.. imagine if the copse has began to decay
I weak..
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by nedekid: 7:09am On May 12, 2023
lovelacer:
IGBOs please tell us why you don't think people could die naturally without interference of any kind?
Oga, suspicion over death is everywhere irrespective of tribe. The issue is what is done further to prove innocence.
How people will force someone to drink and bath in dead bodi water puzzles me. The drinker nko? Will they physically force the person? She no get relatives, sons, daughters to fight for her or inform the police? Omo, this is year 2023 for goodness sake!
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by lolu2019: 7:18am On May 12, 2023
flokii:
Useless Chimamanda Adiche, Ezekwesili and likes won't come out to condemn this barbaric culture of their people.. culture that ill-treats women but they will be all over the place forming woke while their sisters and aunties are being dehumanized back home in their enclave.

they are useless cashtivist
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by lolu2019: 7:20am On May 12, 2023
Stolen mandate
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Bahamas95(m): 7:29am On May 12, 2023
95% of Nigerians are naturally wicked.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Heffalump(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2023
flokii:
Useless Chimamanda Adiche, Ezekwesili and likes won't come out to condemn this barbaric culture of their people.. culture that ill-treats women but they will be all over the place forming woke while their sisters and aunties are being dehumanized back home in their enclave.

You didn't mention Ngozi Okonjo Iweala because she's not in a visible opposition with you. But you were quick to insult Adiche and Ezekwesili because they're your greatest political enemies and opposition. You must be a BAT supporter, and a bad one too.

You would've made a whole lot of sense without insulting the duo. Make better sense next time.
Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by Herbiodun09: 7:41am On May 12, 2023
The worst tribe on earth

1 Like

Re: Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra by ogaemma: 8:08am On May 12, 2023
This is what we all will get if the entire Nigeria becomes OBIDIENT.
CHAI!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Arrive Canada In Style. Photos / Why Must I Knock 3 Times Before Entering A Room A Dead Body Is Being Laid? / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.