Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Did You Meet Your Wive/husband During NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Did You Meet Your Wive/husband During NYSC (421 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Certificates Acquired During NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Meet Your Wive/husband During NYSC by Jesuschrist01: 8:05pm On May 11, 2023
NYSC is celebrating her 50th year.
For me, i almost got a girl like that, but maybe she was thinking that since I stayed in Ibadan and she stayed in Kaduna, I was only joking. I was even asking her to come down to Ibadan since I will foot the bill. Me and the girl served in kogi state in 2015/2016.

I have always hear story of NYSC bringing people together for marriage. Share your experience/testimony.
Re: Did You Meet Your Wive/husband During NYSC by taylor89(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2023
kiss
Re: Did You Meet Your Wive/husband During NYSC by longetivity(m): 8:09pm On May 11, 2023
Fvck nysc
Re: Did You Meet Your Wive/husband During NYSC by Kennyprince: 8:36pm On May 11, 2023
Next time, you say "did you meet" not met. Thank you. Having said that, let me quickly let you know that i met my own woman on facebook. But sadly, we have seperated after just three toxic years of stay together, with one boy to show for it. May God help married couples. Its not easy at all
Re: Did You Meet Your Wive/husband During NYSC by Jesuschrist01: 2:55am On May 12, 2023
Kennyprince:
Next time, you say "did you meet" not met. Thank you. Having said that, let me quickly let you know that i met my own woman on facebook. But sadly, we have seperated after just three toxic years of stay together, with one boy to show for it. May God help married couples. Its not easy at all
Thank you. Error has been fixed.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Batch A Stream 2 Relocation Still Possible For Medical Corp Members? / Nysc Batch B / Ilorin To Kaduna,let's Roll Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.