Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) (56055 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:37pm On May 12, 2023
Morphinne:

No and did Peter Obi, who has once been in charge of providing health care facilities, built any world-class medical facilities aimed at ending medical tourism?
Just trying to come down to your level and I’m enjoying it grin
Pls answer the question Chinedu

I don't no bro
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Morphinne: 2:38pm On May 12, 2023
xpac01:

There's nothing truth about what the hypocrite descendant said.

So you mean Falz should go and use facilities that Bashir wicked ancestors destroyed when he (Falz) can afford a better treatment somewhere else just so he would be called a patriot? Na lie.

He supported Peter Obi so he can POssibly afford a better a treatment here in Nigeria the future and save the excess fund he has spent just by traveling abroad for better medical attention.
Do you now know why sane ppl call you lunatics?
@bolded, I won’t call you a lunatic because of that ‘possibly’ you added. So he’s supporting PO because he believes Obi would “possibly” change the status quo. The question is, is Obi guilty of being among those who failed to end medical tourism by building for us world-class standard hospitals?
Yes or No, chinedu
If yes, meaning that he’s guilty and definitely a bad leader and one of the problems we’re facing, why then is he (Falz) now treating him like Obi is some saint? Question 2
Bunch of retards grin
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Morphinne: 2:40pm On May 12, 2023
lexy2014:

I don't no bro
Thank you grin These leaders of tomorrow are something else but I’m glad you finally got my drift.
I’m a good teacher grin
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by lexy2014: 2:53pm On May 12, 2023
Morphinne:

Thank you grin These leaders of tomorrow are something else but I’m glad you finally got my drift.
I’m a good teacher grin

What drift? Sorry I didn't get any drift.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Morphinne: 2:54pm On May 12, 2023
omooba74:
NO but as a self acclaimed activitist he should be reasonable and responsible enough to do away what he condemned others for...
You dey mind these senseless Mumudients? An activist who is not pro-medical tourism would have no problem getting treated in Nigeria since its not that things have become so bad that we don’t have qualified doctors anymore in Nigeria and secondly, why is he now and still praising Obi over the others when in fact, Obi is also guilty of what the other wereys are guilty of abi where are the standard hospitals he built in Anambra to ensure that medical tourism is ended?
Falz would have made sense and seen as someone with a functioning brain if he acts, supports and does like Sowore who is doesn’t pick sides with any of these thieving politicians; he hates them and they too don’t like him, he doesn’t associate with any of them but same can’t be said of Obi who used to wine and dine with other PDP crooks like him until late last year.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Morphinne: 3:01pm On May 12, 2023
lexy2014:

What drift? Sorry I didn't get any drift.
That’s why I said I’m a good teacher my friend grin, i had to operate at your intellectually challenged level just to take the words out of you and without you even knowing grin
You’ve answered my question and the public already know your level of reasoning. I’m fulfilled now and you are now being ignored.

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by lexy2014: 3:08pm On May 12, 2023
Morphinne:

That’s why I said I’m a good teacher my friend grin, i had to operate at your intellectually challenged level just to take the words out of you and without you even knowing grin
You’ve answered my question and the public already know your level of reasoning. I’m fulfilled now and you are now being ignored.

How is that a drift that you say I got?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Arisharon: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
Dear Bashir El Rufai , if your father and his ilks ( i.e the ruiners of Nigeria) had done what they were supposed to do there wouldn't have been any reason for falz or indeed any Nigerian to go outside the shores of Nigeria to get Medical treatment. Mind you falz is just like any other ordinary Nigerian. He didn't contribute to the ruination of Nigeria like your Father and his ilks did.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Charlie2020(f): 4:21pm On May 12, 2023
burp18:
same Falz that would criticize Tinubu for going abroad
Has Falz ever stolen funds meant to fix our infrastructure, including hospitals. Is Falz spending public money for his treatment? How do you expect Falz to use a health system destroyed by the likes of Hel Rufai and Tinubu? Some people are suffering from 'spongiform encephalopathy'
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Iconpee(m): 5:26pm On May 12, 2023
Saga16:
Falz deserves to be mocked.

grin

All of una wey like dis post and d person wey post am....una need una head checked. Una no get shame and sense. Is Falz a politician and if the politicians used our money wisely here, will he be there at all. Mumu dey worry una generation. Tufiakwa
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 6:02pm On May 12, 2023
Samantha124:
But why did he do the surgery abroad if indeed he's a human rights activist?

What happened to practicing what you preach?

What does human rights activism have to do with where you do your surgery?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Saga16: 6:02pm On May 12, 2023
Iconpee:

All of una wey like dis post and d person wey post am....una need una head checked. Una no get shame and sense. Is Falz a politician and if the politicians used our money wisely here, will he be there at all. Mumu dey worry una generation. Tufiakwa

Sharap.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Karnice600: 6:27pm On May 12, 2023
Saga16:

grin

You said this because he spoke out against Tinubu and INEC. You need help.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Emdebby2: 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
Like father like son 🤣
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Okpeke22: 8:10pm On May 12, 2023
Saga16:

grin
The shame and the mockery go to Bashir, his father Nasir, Buhari and all past presidents, governors and ex governors.
Falz have never held any govt position and so can't be mocked for going abroad with his own money for surgery.
If Bashir's father had built a world class hospital in Kaduna the 8 years he's governor, Falz wouldn't have gone abroad.
And more shame to you guys supporting the ediooot.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Modifire(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2023
brain54:
This Hell Rufia jr…

Seems to be lacking some gray matter.

But he thinks he woke.

Fabs is not a public official. Has never held any public position. So you cannot question or mock him on this.

Joke is on you and your dad.

Bast**d son from a bigot father!
Make Dem catch you Dem go carry you do suya
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Fafesot: 8:41am On May 13, 2023
xpac01:

There's nothing truth about what the hypocrite descendant said.

So you mean Falz should go and use facilities that Bashir wicked ancestors destroyed when he (Falz) can afford a better treatment somewhere else just so he would be called a patriot? Na lie.

He supported Peter Obi so he can POssibly afford a better a treatment here in Nigeria the future and save the excess fund he has spent just by traveling abroad for better medical attention.
How many did he build in Anambra when he was the governor of the state?
We all want a new Nigeria, and also a total revamp of our situation..but Obi is not the one to bring that.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Famous606: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
burp18:
Practice what you preach. It's really that simple. How do you spend you whole time castigating people for something then turn around to the the exact same thing ? He doesn't have to be a public office holder to not use foreign hospitals. Charity they say begins at home
Just listen to your self,which of the hospital do you want him to use ,the one that is father did not manage very well or maintain,if the leaders is giving to the public what they need do you think falz will be insulting the government more or less telling them to give us good road,light and good facility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Davido Adopts Burna Boy’s Swag, Rocks Feminine Bag Alongside Expensive Jewellery / Mercy Chinwo Biography, Age And Lifestyle Of "Excess Love" Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.