Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) (56004 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Daddy Freeze Nominates Falz For 2023 Presidency / Lady Blasts Falz For Using Ladies In Hijab To Dance In "This Is Nigeria” Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by tosynAB(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2023
spencekat:
Is Falz a government official?

So they creates the Nigeria hospitals just only for Government officials alone right?

Oti Wack!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Samtob90(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2023
brain54:
This Hell Rufia jr…

Seems to be lacking some gray matter.

But he thinks he woke.

Fabs is not a public official. Has never held any public position. So you cannot question or mock him on this.

Joke is on you and your dad.

Bast**d son from a bigot father!
He should practice what he preached. Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the hypocrisy of Nigerians na! #wehdonesir!

if to se son of hell rufia get sense him for know se himself him dey mumu
Falz talk se system bad.
Even bubu no fit trust system if him get small ear pain na to ja go London.
Very shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2023
burp18:
balderdash. He raised a very important point but like we all know, you have to be a brainless fellow to be an obid.iot
Which important question? When will he mock tinubu for changing blood outside Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Neddstark: 10:06pm On May 11, 2023
ednut1:
grin But make we no lie. Shey Lagoon or st Nicolas no fit do knee surgery easily ni

I tire ooo. No be VP Osinbajo do surgery for Abuja hospital?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by watchindelta(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2023
If your father and your father bastard politicians built good hospital falz for no go out. Here in italy government hospital is the strongest compared to private hospital here. All the equipments government hospital get here many private hospital no get am. So little boi and stupid bastard stupid poor foolish nigeria citizens should open their bleed poverty eyes. Yeye ppl. Is the work of government to build standards hospital animal citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by nedekid: 10:07pm On May 11, 2023
updatechange:
But he will yab Tinubu for traveling abroad to attend to his health…talk about hypocrisy.
🤣
Tinubu was a government official and after that has benefited as a past official till date. He had it in his power along with his party to fix healthcare. Same can be said of elrufai his puppy and other goverment officials.
Neither falz or his father has served in government, neither been in a position to fix healthcare nor benefited from gov largess. The guy took his personal hard earned money to treat himself abroad due to poor healthcare available to Nigerians and caused by those gov official. Totally uncomparable.
See, the earlier we point fingers at the right direction the better. All the online worriors supporting crap, I pray they don't have serious health issues. If you do not have money, better don't fall sick or maybe you will call El rufai, his loud mouthed puppy or Tinubu, even falz to save you. Eg, lasuth is for poor people, Ccu in that same lasuth allegedly owned by Tinubu is for rich folks. You go to lasuth and queue for the whole day just to see a consultant, but a rich person will stroll into Ccu and pay eg 50k and instantly see the same consultant in a serene environment, pay upwards of 700k to 1m as deposit to be admitted, aside drugs, tests etc.
My paddy was buried last week, if he had acess to good affordable healthcare, I bet he would have been alive today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2023
Fafesot:
I know people will go for Bashir's head, but what he said is actually true.
Anybody can have health challenges, it's part of life. However, if it was Tinubu's son, Seyi, that is in falz situation...It would have been brutal.

Nigeria health institution is bad, but are you telling me this kind of health challenge can't be dealth with in UCH,LUTH or UNTH?

Knee surgery, you flew abroad. But you're usually the first to castigate politicians who do so, as if they are not humans.

But because he supoorted Peter Obi during election, they will find an excuse for what he did.

Falz's father didn't use Lagos state money to maintain private jet oh.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Bfly: 10:08pm On May 11, 2023
Even Mr. Vp had such surgery here

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Formation10: 10:11pm On May 11, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Where is the hospital in Nigerian, you that's saying rubbish where is the hospital that your father build as a governor in Kaduna state
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 10:11pm On May 11, 2023
blowjohn:

Quit running frm the truth.
Celebrities insukting government officials for going abroad for treatment, yet doing same

Ask yourself why the celebrities are 'insulting' the government officials.

That would give you the clarity why Bashir's position is senseless.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2023
obaidan:
Bashir is not bright at all....is Falz in a position to build hospitals....this is the problem, the people Nigerians elect don't even understand complaints of Nigerians.

He is really not bright.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by jumper524(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2023
brain54:
This Hell Rufia jr…

Seems to be lacking some gray matter.

But he thinks he woke.

Fabs is not a public official. Has never held any public position. So you cannot question or mock him on this.

Joke is on you and your dad.

Bast**d son from a bigot father!
but falz father Rose to fame and comfort including the falz himself through hardwork in the sane hard Nigeria he criticises all day. Why didn't he grow to fame in us make he test him ability in the so called working country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by JaySmart4422: 10:12pm On May 11, 2023
If only your parents who looted Nigeria and are still looting fix our hospital falz will have not business going abroad.

Tell your shameless parents as they loot for you people they should remember the poor

2 Likes

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2023
Rayban25:
Has that giraffe ever openly queried his push and start president select for going to UK and paris to charge his inverter batteries?
Make him papa disown am right
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by obaidan: 10:15pm On May 11, 2023
burp18:
We hate to tell ourselves the truth in this country. There are really good hospitals in this country. That some people choose not to visit it doesn't mean they don't exist.
I totally agree with you there are good hospitals. I know this. But are they enough. Asides that, u have seen cases where a hospital has necessary equipment but there is shortage of manpower to handle them. So patients will have to wait for availability of personnel to undergo their procedure. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that is the case with falz. But my point is this, no one will fault any politician for seeking medical need abroad as far as those politician make standard health facility with properly remmuneration personnel available. And except we want to be economical with the truth, we both know the state of health facilities as a whole in Nigeria isn't anything to be positive about.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by BarakBishop: 10:17pm On May 11, 2023
Northern idiot guy son of a foolish and senseless father.God will punish all those evil politicians
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Trojan8(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Then he should just stop being a human rights activist if one small knee injury is gonna make him run abroad for a surgery, leaving his local hospitals behind.

When you're a human rights activist, you must learn to lead by example, practice what you preach in order to gain people's trust.

But like his Nigerian politicians, he too can't practice what he preaches in his music.

I feel bad for myself for thinking that you had sense.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
davidtemi:

Make him papa disown am right

It will be better for his el rufai to disown than for both him and his father to be equally stupid together..isn't that a shame💁‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
shut up before I come your house come slap you

Same way u dey slap ur papa...

I said shut it... Did I tell u to shut up, I mean shut that Political gist, I never said shut up, cos u r ill educated u don't know the different
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Lincton: 10:19pm On May 11, 2023
Talk is cheap, it's easier to criticize politians, but the useless celebrities that made their money from our economy could go on medical tourism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 11, 2023
Good for you.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Trojan8:

I feel bad for myself for thinking that you had sense.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by denzel231: 10:22pm On May 11, 2023
updatechange:
But he will yab Tinubu for traveling abroad to attend to his health…talk about hypocrisy.
🤣
u r d hypocrite here .. falz dey hold public office? Una deserve una slavery
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by BossLA: 10:23pm On May 11, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

This boy nor get sense
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by BossLA: 10:24pm On May 11, 2023
burp18:
balderdash. He raised a very important point but like we all know, you have to be a brainless fellow to be an obid.iot
Can u point the important pont he raised?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2023
The way some Nigerians reason to the left sha.

We truly deserve the leaders we have.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Thoceen: 10:26pm On May 11, 2023
Bashir is trolling his father and other failed politicians including the president-elect.
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:26pm On May 11, 2023
For the first time I agree with Bashir.

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by BossLA: 10:26pm On May 11, 2023
Fafesot:
I know people will go for Bashir's head, but what he said is actually true.
Anybody can have health challenges, it's part of life. However, if it was Tinubu's son, Seyi, that is in falz situation...It would have been brutal.

Nigeria health institution is bad, but are you telling me this kind of health challenge can't be dealth with in UCH,LUTH or UNTH?

Knee surgery, you flew abroad. But you're usually the first to castigate politicians who do so, as if they are not humans.

But because he supoorted Peter Obi during election, they will find an excuse for what he did.
It is the responsibility of govr to provide good hospitals here
Oyibo nor get 2 heads or 2 brains
U people are just too useless and lack brain

1 Like

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by obama99: 10:29pm On May 11, 2023
Saga16:
Falz deserves to be mocked.

grin

How ? Was it falsz father that didn't build good hospitals in the country? Even the nuisance from Kaduna talking his father do go on vacation in Asia since he has been banned from going to the US over his body bag statement. Why can't hi father go to obudu ranch in cross river for vacation?
Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by luluman: 10:30pm On May 11, 2023
Saga16:
Falz deserves to be mocked.

grin
I concur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son Mocks Falz For Doing Surgery Abroad (Photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2023
Is Falz father a politician ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ashabi Ayantunde Is Dead (Photo) / Tejumola Apata, Teni's Sister, Graduates From Medical School / Genevieve Nnaji Resurfaces In AY's Arms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.