Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,856 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth (1998 Views)

Israel Adesanya's Ex-Girlfriend, Charlotte Powdrell, Demands Half Of His Wealth / UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown / UFC: Israel Adesanya Was Paid $500,000 For Defeating Marvin Vettori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Tundetechh: 9:24pm On May 11, 2023
Even though they were not married, Israel Adesanya's ex-girlfriend reportedly demands half of his wealth.

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) middleweight title holder Israel Adesanya is set for controversy as reports emerged that his ex-girlfriend is demanding half of his net worth.

Adesanya and the woman, reportedly Charlotte Powdrell were never married but dated for a very long time.

On a podcast, UFC fighter Sean O’Malley was not impressed with the demands issued to Adesanya by the woman.

Sean O’Malley on Adesanya and girlfriend
On his podcast, he said, “They are not married right they were never married I didn’t believe it she want’s half of his s*t.

"I don’t know how their relationship was ever because I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, but to want half of his s*t to want half of what he’s gone out there and done is absolutely ridiculous.

"I mean it’s hard to say who knows maybe if they were together for 15 years since the beginning and she didn’t work because she was constantly making him food massage and at the gym doing all this stuff for him."

Adesanya through his skill as an elite fighter along with incredible business acumen has been able to build an empire.

Read more: https://read.pulsesports.ng/ucf-isreal-gf-demands-some-of-his-wealth

Source: Pulse Sports

1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2023
grin

This one na Diamond digger

18 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Dohn: 9:36pm On May 11, 2023
Every successful man shud stay clear frm all dis parasitic white women wt entitled mentality........
Ah ah,,,,,, such parasites

14 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 11, 2023
A woman's wealth belongs to her.While her husband's wealth belongs to both of them.

4 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Creamypie(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
A woman's wealth belongs to her.While her husband's wealth belongs to both of them.
thats y life expectancy of men dey unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2023
let him HAKIMI her into submission... foolish woman!

10 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Ihateheadslamer: 9:50pm On May 11, 2023
Women national anthem tongue
YOUNGELDER1:
grin

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by mymadam(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2023
Oh Hakimi, where the hell are you when your buddy needs you? 🤷🏽‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by tonicyril: 10:20pm On May 11, 2023
Adesannya should call hakim and have a word with him

7 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Simeony007(m): 3:44am On May 12, 2023
They're not married and she wanted half of his wealth? I want to see the lawyer that will make that happen.

The only thing white girls know this days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by LeopardX: 8:06am On May 12, 2023
Simeony007:
They're not married and she wanted half of his wealth? I want to see the lawyer that will make that happen.

The only thing white girls knows this days
But this thing is somehow though.

I read of man (white) in Canada who dated a woman (also white) for 15 years. They were both divorcees.

The man conditioned the woman to something like a house wife (though they weren't married).

After a while, the relationship deteriorated and the woman took the man to court for settlement.

The court then ordered the man to pay the woman 600k dollars per annum for the next ten years. Of course the man could afford it.

The way i see it, it was a fair judgement.

Many Oyinbo men (including black men) want their wives/girlfriends to be stay at home moms to take care of the home, while they work.

What happens when the relationship ends and the women find themselves unable to get a job having been out of the system for a long time?

2 Likes

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by eepeepook: 9:26am On May 12, 2023
The story doesn’t make sense. I still don’t believe he has a girlfriend talk less of a white one.

1 Like

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by westlius(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2023
Wahala pro max
Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Kingabia1998(m): 10:16am On May 12, 2023
YOUNGELDER1:
grin

She can dig for Africa

1 Like

Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by MrAgbako: 10:24am On May 12, 2023
Lol make I no talk😂
Re: UFC: Israel Adesanya In Trouble As Ex-girlfriend Demands Half Of His Wealth by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2023
what do you expect when you're with a karen

(1) (Reply)

Wimbledon 2012: Serena & Venus Williams Win Women's Doubles Title / Cristiano Ronaldo Is The Best Midfielder In The World Check Out The Top Ten List / Help!!! Nairabet Refuses To Update My Ticket And Winning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.