Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election (18076 Views)

Accept 2023 Elections Outcome, Sultan Advises Politicians / Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Aisha Yesufu Slams Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Nobody: 11:16am On May 12, 2023
ganisucks:
I'm sure Aisha Yesufu doesnt really mean this.

Election no be war

Yes, it is more than war...It is life.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Atm99(m): 11:23am On May 12, 2023
Resurrection212:
Until they arrest this buffalo then she will know that she is nobody.

While not go and arrest her. Ode somebody, The fact is Peter Obi is Nigeria President elect, while tinubu is inec president select. People should accept the fact before they can know Peace.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Yoighaman(m): 11:28am On May 12, 2023
May the lives of all those supporting Tinubu be conducted in the way and manner INEC conducted the Presidential election whenever they contest for anything in life. Amen.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Resurrection212: 11:34am On May 12, 2023
You well like this?
Atm99:

While not go and arrest her. Ode somebody, The fact is Peter Obi is Nigeria President elect, while tinubu is inec president select. People should accept the fact before they can know Peace.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Emola12(m): 12:05pm On May 12, 2023
yarimo:
Aisha Yusufu always speaking like a fool
that is how fool people like you comment,,,, you can never popular than Aisha Yusuf till you leave dis world no be course ooo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi is a loser. He will never be president
You're the loser and the mandate thief. ThiΓ©fnubu is a drug baron and a wicked criminal. Your drug daddy won't be president. Your worthless vote didn't make him president. Nkita
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by showlove911(m): 12:17pm On May 12, 2023
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
Luke 21:34-36 (KJV)

Say....Β LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Gbogbowa: 12:23pm On May 12, 2023
Injera:

Say most ibos
t
To think that Obi was voted only by the Ibos and to attribute every cry against injustice and political criminality being perpetuated solely to them is to live in delusion
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by RPG2020(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2023
yarimo:

A living dog πŸ• is better than a dead Lion 🦁
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by AngelahFlo(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Most Nigerians do not regard Tinubu as the president "(s)elect" because of the questionable way he was announced winner

Tinubu don't deserve Nigerians respect
When we have a country where the person being touted as the number one person is of questionable character, you begin to wonder what kinda country do I belong to. My only issue with Mr BAT is the way the cards were handed to him. My prayer is that God's will be done in these country because we have suffered too much to have the likes of an old man come and rule us with his brand of old ideas. I've said my piece and no one should quote me because I come in peace
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Invitationn: 3:03pm On May 12, 2023
ganisucks:
I'm sure Aisha Yesufu doesnt really mean this.

Election no be war
Lol.
Even Before elections: the Tinubu camp had a saying that goes;
We’ll take the presidency and ignore the insults/disrespect.

It has come to pass.
One thing you can’t take away from the Obidients is, eccentrically, their badmouth πŸ˜…
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Invitationn: 3:07pm On May 12, 2023
AngelahFlo:

When we have a country where the person being touted as the number one person is of questionable character, you begin to wonder what kinda country do I belong to. My only issue with Mr BAT is the way the cards were handed to him. My prayer is that God's will be done in these country because we have suffered too much to have the likes of an old man come and rule us with his brand of old ideas. I've said my piece and no one should quote me because I come in peace
Says someone that quoted another person.
Everyone quotes everyone here.
If you don’t want to be quoted, just Shuush in peace.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by AngelahFlo(m): 3:08pm On May 12, 2023
mycar:
Election is not a war just as you are expected to turn the other cheek when somebody slaps you and the question is, would you turn the other cheek. if No, then shut up.
Is Obi to first presidential candidate to take a case to court after election, it's obvious Peter Obi won , hence all sorts of propaganda to gaslight him and his followers but that will not work.
Atiku is in court, nobody is calling his name, Buhari had been in court, nobody questioned him.
Your president select is yet to take up the challenge, he is on the run, who knows what will become of him when the real challenge comes.
Evil that men do live with them these days and yours is just around the corner.
The Old running man with the questionable record may win the court case due to the "help" of his cronies but πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is God's country and He will judge him in the fullness of time. My bro let him keep running. One day he'll run to a wall and πŸ›‘ to face the 🎢 he's been playing!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by AngelahFlo(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2023
Invitationn:

The cat sat on the wall sunning himself and licking his fur, enjoying the moment of the tranquility and sunshine. The rat decides that's the perfect moment to display his antics. What is it looking for?!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by AngelahFlo(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
Invitationn:

The cat sat on the wall sunning himself and licking his fur, enjoying the moment of the tranquility and sunshine. The rat decides that's the perfect moment to display his antics. What is it looking for?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Otiwaikuku: 4:14pm On May 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay.

At least you have agreed that ipob terrorists are the most disrespectful elements who campaign with insults, curses and threats.

Congratulations Nigerians. Nigerians have once again shown ipob illiterates insults, curses and threats can't make you have your way.

In the words of Reno Omokri, oya come and

insult me again. grin

Respect is reciprocal.If they didn’t respect the constitution why should they be talking of respect.
Sycophants are the ones talking about accepting the 2023 as will of God.
Let the wish of Nigerians be respected
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by achimendy(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
ganisucks:
This is bad behaviour by Obidients

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1656430123598348289?cxt=HHwWgoCwhfua6fwtAAAA

See Tweet Below:

Very correct ........
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by achimendy(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2023
yarimo:

I think you're the big fool here.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by selab: 4:56pm On May 12, 2023
Don't mind them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by walex2(m): 5:31pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Most Nigerians do not regard Tinubu as the president "(s)elect" because of the questionable way he was announced winner

you have the floor now because of the ineptitude of Buhari, I challenge you to publicly abuse Tinubu after may 29 you will understand that Kaki no be leather
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Bashirkareem31: 5:38pm On May 12, 2023
Afamed:
To zombedients, once you win Abuja & Lagos, you automatically become the President of Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Afamed: 7:05pm On May 12, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Can you prove that your Tinubu is a Nigerian?

I do not engage lazy youth
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Burruchaga71(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2023
Afamed:

I do not engage lazy youth
Ezi
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39pm On May 12, 2023
walex2:
you have the floor now because of the ineptitude of Buhari, I challenge you to publicly abuse Tinubu after may 29 you will understand that Kaki no be leather
We will see about that ..

I accept your challenge
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by BRIMBRAM: 7:47pm On May 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Dis one has even come out of hiding. cheesy
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by AfonjaPriest: 8:36pm On May 12, 2023
A rigged election and the pronouncement of Tinubu as the winner cannot be said to be the 'Will of God'. In a nutshell, such is the will of the Devil, and anybody that supports the mandate robbery is of the Devil.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Memeni(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2023
Who even get time for Una stupid erections...an*mals in the Zoo. I've never voted in nigerias fraudulent erections and will never vote. I don't even have the worthless voters card. If Una like mk unavote Satan..na Una go suffer am
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Invitationn: 2:36pm On May 13, 2023
AngelahFlo:

The cat sat on the wall sunning himself and licking his fur, enjoying the moment of the tranquility and sunshine. The rat decides that's the perfect moment to display his antics. What is it looking for?!!!
Shuuush!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by AngelahFlo(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2023
Invitationn:

Shuuush!
Is that all you can type?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I told you not to quote me bro!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by Invitationn: 12:22pm On May 14, 2023
AngelahFlo:

Is that all you can type?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I told you not to quote me bro!!!
No, but that’s all you deserve.
ShuushπŸ₯±
Re: Aisha Yesufu Slams Those Who Tell Nigerians To Accept 2023 Election by AngelahFlo(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2023
Invitationn:

No, but that’s all you deserve.
ShuushπŸ₯±

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box / EFCC Chairman Farida Waziri Has Been Sacked! / MACBAN: We Want Criminals Flushed Out Of Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.