Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Help! Husmodata.com Would Not Fund My Wallet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Husmodata.com Would Not Fund My Wallet (922 Views)

I Lost My Wallet Today On My Way Home From Work / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Missing Wallet, ID Cards & Money Found By A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Husmodata.com Would Not Fund My Wallet by vanen2: 10:44pm On May 11, 2023
So I tried to fund my wallet with husmodata.com with 10k using the Auto-fund option. It was successful and I was notified on my dashboard of the successful transaction. But, my wallet balance did not increase. I tried funding with 1k to see if 11k will reflect but only the 1k reflected.

I reached out to the Husmodata admin who insisted my wallet is funded. I checked again but it wasn't. I've been on his neck but he is still insisting I've been funded. I gave him my username and password so he'll see I did no transaction with the 10k. He ignored me and still said my wallet is funded.

I reached out to monnify but they referred me back to the admin.

I just don't know what to do. Somebody help.

1 Like

Re: Help! Husmodata.com Would Not Fund My Wallet by Anuoluwap(m): 1:38am On Jun 03, 2023
Have you been funded?
Re: Help! Husmodata.com Would Not Fund My Wallet by Kingfcb(m): 10:40am On Mar 23
Have you be funded now , if not you can try subbase.com.ng.

(1) (Reply)

Other Countries Are Breaking Records In Science And Tech, Our Own Na Cooking: / Great Job / Fresher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.