Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) (7614 Views)

Imo Was In The Cemetery When I Assumed Office, I Exhumed It – Uzodimma (Video) / South West Will Determine Winner Of Presidential Election - PDP Chieftain / Omisore, Omoworare May Determine Winner Of Osun Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Naijalarry: 10:58pm On May 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUupWfB04As

The Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodimma says the result of the presidential election in Imo State won’t have any bearing on the upcoming governorship election in the state in November.

The Labour Party scored over 300,000 votes in the February 25 presidential election in Imo State compared to the 66,171 votes Uzodimma’s All Progressives Congress got in the state.

However, Uzodimma said the governorship election is a different kettle of fish, saying he has all it takes to win a second term in office in the November 11 election.

“Presidential election in Nigeria is not calculated or used to assess governorship election. In a presidential election, the result is called according to votes in all states of Nigeria. In the number of votes cast in Nigeria, APC won.

“In the governorship election, the result will be based on votes cast in Imo State. And until that is done nobody is going to beat his chest to tell you this is going to be the result,”
Uzodimma said on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Thursday.

Oguta Lake Project To Generate 500,000 Jobs

Also speaking on the hypographic survey/dredging of sea route from Oguta Lake to the Atlantic Ocean which was flagged of on Thursday, the governor said the project will generate 500,000 jobs by the time it is completed.

Uzodimma though said detailed data for the all the benefits of the project cannot determined at this preliminary stage, he is confident it will create enough jobs to tackle youth unemployment.

“We are at the conception stage of the project and the latest now which is the flagging-off of the project is what we call preliminary engineering. It is after the preliminary engineering that we will now do the detailed engineering by which time the necessary data required to have a high integrity detailed engineering would have been gotten.

“However, from the point of concept, it is assumed that on completion this project is capable of generating 500,000 jobs,”
Uzodimma said.

“The agitation you see in the South-East, the confusion you see in Nigeria, the radicality you see among our youths can be blamed on idleness, unemployment and I am sure that the Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari is interested in creating employment for our youth,” the governor added.

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/11/presidential-election-wont-determine-winner-of-imo-gov-poll-says-uzodimma/

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by dgmoni123(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2023
Fear this man... Too much confidence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by N3TRAL: 11:26pm On May 11, 2023
I love Governor Hope Uzodinma ❤️

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Jostoman: 6:06am On May 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
I love Governor Hope Uzodinma ❤️
you love evil so much so am not suprise.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Jostoman: 6:06am On May 12, 2023
Despirate for power every time

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:22am On May 12, 2023
Truth is hope has won many people over with his performance

Since there is no substantially better candidate I might vote for him even ...

It's just his killing of imolites that we have an issue with ....he has tried in terms of performance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by drizslim(m): 9:24am On May 12, 2023
Post Election they are still scared of Peter Obi.. Okwute ndi Igbo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2023
Uzodinma knows the truth but he's just being economical with it.
Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by 007inc: 9:25am On May 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's just his killing of imolites that we have an issue with ....he has tried in terms of performance

Sharrap! Which performance?

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Wisewriter: 9:27am On May 12, 2023
WE SHALL NEVER FORGET THE BLOOD OF IPOB MEMBERS, IMOLITES SPILLED UNDER YOUR WATCH.

WE SHALL VOTE U OUT WITH OUR PVC

WE SHALL CAST OUR VOTES IN FAVOUR OF YOUR OPPONENTS TO THE EXTEND YOU WILL NOT SEE A ROOM FOR RIGGING....

START MAKING ALTERNATIVE PREPARATION TO BE FIXED IN TINUBU'S CABINET FOR A SHORT TERM BEFORE OBIDATI RECLAIM THEIR MANDATES

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by ojtech8291: 9:28am On May 12, 2023
So the state doesn't have sections in which people cast their votes? There is a breakdown in every elections down to Ward Counselors election. What is he trying to proof?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by bobobenz: 9:28am On May 12, 2023
HOPE HAS REALLY TRIED.. HE EVEN TARRED THE ROAD TO MY VILLAGE AND PUT STREETLIGHTS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by doncent222(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2023
Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 9:38am On May 12, 2023
bobobenz:
HOPE HAS REALLY TRIED.. HE EVEN TARRED THE ROAD TO MY VILLAGE AND PUT STREETLIGHTS

Anumanu so because he tarred the road in your village, that justifies him getting re-elected. Zuzu pu o

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by EcooGit: 9:39am On May 12, 2023
Are you struggling to land your dream job or get into your desired graduate school?
Allow Services to help you stand out from the crowd.

Our team of experts will work with you to highlight your unique strengths and qualifications, ensuring that your application materials are tailored to the specific requirements of the job or program you're applying for.

Don't let a subpar application hold you back any longer. Contact Services today and let us help you achieve your goals!

Our services include:

Professional CV Revamping

Statement of Purpose

Motivational Letter

Cover Letter services.

Appreciation letter

Tribute for burial

PDF editing

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Ezmans: 9:39am On May 12, 2023
Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Ezmans: 9:41am On May 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

you said he is killing imolites but performing, sorry nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Neddstark: 9:41am On May 12, 2023
This man single handedly dealt with IPOB and his political enemies. Na strong man in the midst of opposition. 70% probability Hope will do another term.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by oxygeng: 9:45am On May 12, 2023
He is indirectly admitting that APC lost the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by oxygeng: 9:49am On May 12, 2023
Neddstark:
This man single handedly dealt with IPOB and his political enemies. Na strong man in the midst of opposition. 70% probability Hope will do another term.
Better stop walking this dangerous path of calling a strong or hard man. Walls has ears. Do you realise how evil things gains traction rapidly in Nigeria? He is just a man address him as that. Stop creating a false illusion around him, else he will start acting same.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Parada: 9:50am On May 12, 2023
4 years of Uzodinma is beta than the 16 years of Ikpeazu n Ugwuanyi combined. Quote me anywhere on that.

007inc:

Sharrap! Which performance?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Exc2000: 9:51am On May 12, 2023
After bribing all the bribeable including opposition

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by oxygeng: 9:54am On May 12, 2023
dgmoni123:
Fear this man... Too much confidence
Stop deceiving the people. Fear him for what? It's an election, and the people's decision remains supreme. He has better look for a better way to reach out to the people of Imo state else doom await him. No federal might can save him.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:55am On May 12, 2023
My advise to imo people be say they should jejely not do pass themselves on that day

Uzodima is desperate and not ready to do one term

Wike style go be child's play because uzodima is a believer of maximum crushing

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by garfield1: 9:58am On May 12, 2023
mrvitalis:

Has he outperformed ohakim and udenwa
Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by garfield1: 9:59am On May 12, 2023
bobobenz:

He is still a failure

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:59am On May 12, 2023
oxygeng:
Stop deceiving the people. Fear him for what? It's an election, and the people's decision remains supreme. He has better look for a better way to reach out to the people of Imo state else doom await him. No federal might can save him.
lol, federal might have him the seat in the first place against your ranting

Now that tinubu is now president and his crew on top una go rant taya

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2023
Dede' M grin
Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On May 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Presidential Election Won’t Determine Winner Of Imo Gov Poll – Uzodimma (Video) by stevonics: 10:07am On May 12, 2023
Hope do not have any opposition in imo. I will soon start my campaign for him with his performance. I am hopefully Obidient.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Behind Boko-Haram, Killings In Borno - State Govt. / Soyinka Accuses Leaders Of Patronising Marabouts, Prophets / LATEST NEWS ON EBOLA OUTBREAK!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.