Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,338 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Women That Gather Everyday On The Street To Tori. What Are They Talking? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women That Gather Everyday On The Street To Tori. What Are They Talking? (241 Views)

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women That Gather Everyday On The Street To Tori. What Are They Talking? by AutoManual: 5:33am On May 12, 2023
I was just wondering. Everyday as early as 8 - 9 o'clock when people are leaving the house. You will see them always gathering on the street especially where they sell petty things, they will talk and talk and their hand demonstrating. 100% of them housewives or some trading petty business on the same street. The gathering shift from place to place. Like if one or two see the others discussing they will go join them there discussing for hours.

Majority people in the area and passerby.

When you are passing in the morning you will see them. And when you are returning in the afternoon, evening or even in the night you will still see them.

What and who are they discussing? I tried as much as possible avoid passing them But the problem is we only have one routes to come out to main road. The other route is long journey.

(1) (Reply)

Medicinal Use of Corn Silk (Stigma Maydis) / Salman Yari Thanked God For Surviving Food Poisoning By His Wife: Photo / How Old And How Many Generation Is Your Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.