Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

GTB And Their Charges, Please Help? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GTB And Their Charges, Please Help? (306 Views)

How To Increase Gtb Transfer Limit / How To Become A Verified Baxi Box Agent, Plus Their Charges and commission / Zenith Or GTB Or UBA? (2) (3) (4)

GTB And Their Charges, Please Help? by netzro(m): 6:00am On May 12, 2023
Good day

Please i need help, GTB wants to finish me with charges. I collected korope so i linked my acct with all these piggy apps to assist me in saving na so GTB take open business for my head. Around 5am no so different alerts N6.98, N10. 0.75k, N50 etc go just full my phone.

What is advised?

Re: GTB And Their Charges, Please Help? by dalass(f): 7:17am On May 17, 2023
netzro:
Good day

Please i need help, GTB wants to finish me with charges. I collected korope so i linked my acct with all these piggy apps to assist me in saving na so GTB take open business for my head. Around 5am no so different alerts N6.98, N10. 0.75k, N50 etc go just full my phone.

What is advised?

Same here oh my brother. If money comes in you go see alerr and after a week, you will still see debit alert.

If you spend money, you will see 2 different.debit alerts and the following day, another debit which will shock you.

I had small amount of dollars in my dom account and all of a sudden, without alert, I noticed that over 10 dollars has been removed without me seeing any alert. I sha jejely went there to collect am.

Re: GTB And Their Charges, Please Help? by ManyThanks: 2:38pm On May 17, 2023
You are not alone. Nigerian banks continue to do these with impunity. You are lucky GTB even notifies you of those shady debits, Firstbank is more professional in stealing your money. They don't send debit alerts. Except you pay attention to details, you wont know. Maybe you can try another bank. I heard Fidelity is good and I'm considering them.

There’s Trouble And I Am Worried For You / See How I'm Turning $10 To $50 Via Exness Forex / Discover How To Be Free From Debts...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8