Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Increase Gtb Transfer Limit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Increase Gtb Transfer Limit (2674 Views)

Zenith Or GTB Or UBA? / New Fraudulent Act On Gtb Account Holders! / Current And Available Balance On My Gtb Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Gtb Transfer Limit by FinancialAdvise: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
What Is GTB Mobile App

It is simply an app by Guarantee Trust Bank, created to help users control their finances and transfer money using their mobile.

To transfer money using the app is not in the least stressful. You only need a Mobile Phone.
Normally, for you to be searching for how to increase the transfer limit, you must have the GTB mobile app installed on your smartphone, already.

Now how can I use GTB mobile app? How do I transfer funds using GTB mobile? What is GTB mobile app transfer limit.

These questions are all answered below. Continue reading to find your answers.
How To Increase the transfer limits.

First thing to note is that the transfer limit is determined and based on how your was generated.

For example, if you create your pin without debit card, it is fifty thousand weekly limit which makes it two thousand naira monthly.

But if you created it with an active debit card, you get one hundred thousand monthly limit.

https://www.giantnobs.com.ng/2021/07/how-to-increase-transfer-limit-on-gtb-mobile-app.html

(1) (Reply)

Loan For Rivers State Residents Only / Don't Invest In OTTO Platform Now / Join The Central Bank Of Bitcoin Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.