Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,882 members, 7,844,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob (1203 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

Dr Akunyilis’ assassination was a false-flag operation committed by vermin cut from the same bloodstained rag as the ones who murdered Deborah in cold blood! It’s all about ‘domination’…be it political, cultural or religious! They picked a high-profile target like Dr Akunyili as they knew it would make the headlines…..all aimed at trying to ‘justify’ the ‘terrorist’ tag your Buhari gov’t unjustifiably pinned on Mazi Kanu and IPOB…as well as to create a climate of fear and insecurity in the run up to the last presidential election!

You tell us why you think any Igbo or IPOB would want to assassinate a accomplished and kind hearted brother like Dr Akunyili? Remember, we’re talking of a peaceful secessionist organisation and region that has existed and maintained their peaceful nature long before the coming of the likes of Buhari and Uzodinma!
do I look like a kid to you?
https://saharareporters.com/2021/09/30/ipob-responsible-killing-late-ex-minister-akunyilis-husband%E2%80%94-estranged-deputy-leader
Re: I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob by jaeyking(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
agbado îmbeciles are very easy to spot, just watch out for the level of wickedness exhibited whenever they open their mouth or post comments

Say whatever you want to say but the truth is becareful of your choice of words in an hostile environment
Re: I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2023
jaeyking:

Say whatever you want to say but the truth is becareful of your choice of words in an hostile environment
get lost

1 Like

Re: I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob by MasterJayJay: 8:00am On May 13, 2023
cry
Re: I Year Anniversary Of Deborah Samuel, Killed By Islamists Mob by Armaggedon: 8:32am On May 13, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
get lost
you should be careful too since any environment can turn hostile and words could be interpreted anyhow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Supreme Court Hearing/judgement In The Case Of Shettima’s Double Nomination. / The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines Is An Igbo Man / Tinubu Plot To Weaken Prominent Northern Politicians Ahead Of 2027-CNYMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.