Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,695 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today (35286 Views)

Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi / FFK Celebrates 61st Birthday With Children, Friends, Household Members / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates 61st Birthday (FFK @ 61 Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Exc2000: 11:58am On May 12, 2023
techbroX:

I was surprised when I saw that he studied law and even holds a PhD.

He should've known better, but then, those who know the law are often the ones who break it the most... Even as a senator, a lawmaker, breaking the law. Too bad! 😒

Probably why the intelligent British judge decided on the sentencing, especially on grounds of morality. He should've known better cos to whom much is given, much is expected.

Quite surprising truly...

Content of his Whatsapp chat made matters worse for him... He barely regarded the boy as "that guy" while he lied under oath he was his nephew
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by onomej4u1: 12:07pm On May 12, 2023
part of Nigeria problem including all the corrupt past and present politicians in Nigeria. Wishing you great celebration in UK prison.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Waffarianman(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2023
HBD in fox river penitentiary. grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by jimb(m): 12:31pm On May 12, 2023
the man sons no dey pick my calls again...
this life no balance .. ok
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 12, 2023
Exc2000:

Quite surprising truly...

Content of his Whatsapp chat made matters worse for him... He barely regarded the boy as "that guy" while he lied under oath he was his nephew

Hmm. I know his case will serve as a lesson to our politicians. You can escape man's judgment but God's own? Never.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Regie2bless: 12:45pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ike_Ekweremadu
INEC should declare his seat vacant. Obviously this man will not be back in the next 3- 4 yrs and can't be representing his constituency from the prison in a different country.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by toloohthegreat: 1:11pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by charlypoker(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

i want to see his birthday photos in jail
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by ufuosman(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2023
Wishing him all the best
Happy Birthday to him
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:55pm On May 12, 2023
Xscape1993:
Happy birthday to him. Wishing him all the best.
wishing him he'll in a cell. Sharap
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by AlphaWolf27: 2:02pm On May 12, 2023
Is that how you see it. Yeah, you're somehow right, he's being fed through both openings (front and back).
Trust me, he's gonna get all the s£x he doesn't want in this life while he's being fed better than the guy you just quoted. Good luck.

Lucasinho:

He is feeding better than you currently
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Thryphosa(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2023
Happy birthday senior man. Life is not all rosy, I pray you come out of this with your head up.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by faceLAGOS: 2:07pm On May 12, 2023
ojex004:
An so?, We should fry petrol ba

Bros, please can you teach me how to fry petrol?

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by GloriousGbola: 2:19pm On May 12, 2023
Octopusssy:

You are calling a man in his sixties 'bro'?

depending on which prison ekeremadu serves in , he may wind up calling buff 20 year old hardened thugs sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by GloriousGbola: 2:22pm On May 12, 2023
the ekeremadus in the rich also cry - naija edition.
i hope for their sakes that the kids are all independent now. definitely some hard times ahead

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by chaloskyx: 2:26pm On May 12, 2023
all i can say is dont drop the soap!!!!!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Burgerlomo: 2:34pm On May 12, 2023
HBD
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by BigBizzy(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2023
No one is talking about the poor boy who also is a victim
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by OROSENIWO: 3:20pm On May 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

Dateline November 2018
Moral: Stay Humble, None would be Evergreen Forever undecided

Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Blackman7: 3:31pm On May 12, 2023
I hope he spends a (minimum) of the 7 years behind in gaol. This is a lesson for our political class that they will face justice in this life and the next.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by OROSENIWO: 3:33pm On May 12, 2023
Lucasinho:

He is feeding better than you currently
100% mark ....You must be speaking from experience grin
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by atilla(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
Happy birthday sir

enjoy your day from us Nairalanders
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by maziengr: 5:18pm On May 12, 2023
Ije Uwa!
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Datedoboy: 5:54pm On May 12, 2023
Lama70:
I don't know what to say regarding this man. He has had a string of fortune at an early age. Then comes a long string of misfortune at this age. What a life!

Can we call this fate, destiny, luck or what?
Whatever it is , life has happened to him. It takes just a sigle mistake to crumble an entire empire built over decades. As if the legal tussle and the daughter's waning health is not enough for him, the EFCC are bent on stripping him of all he gathered(rightly or otherwise) over the years.

The unseen hand of progress over him has ceased to function. His cup that runneth over one time has now run dry. Friends would have deserted him by now. He is now an orphan of sort.

However, let it be noted here that it is not the devil that has solely done these to him. No! The devil is a creature and a messenger of his creator. The devil has no agenda of his own. He only does the dirty job according to the purpose of his creation. God did these to him. That same God that made him LG chairman at age 34. That same God that made him a force to reckon with in Nigerian politics.
That same God!
Dear Senator Ekweremadu, as you go into your temporary oblivion this season, i want you to renember this quote from Charles Dickens: "By staying alive, one is a constant threat to the life of so many others". Take your time to study the book of Job indepth and you will understand this quote very well.

I have always admired you from afar because we both have the same date of birth, even though you are older. I will definitely include you and your family in my prayers today, no doubt.

As we celebrate our birthdays today, i wish to say Happy birthday, sir!

How can you say God is responsible for his problems. The case of Job u quoted was different. He was a righteous man tormented by the Devil not God but God gave the Devil limits on what he shouldn't do concerning Job. Besides, Job and Nigerian politicians are miles apart when it comes to integrity. He is simply paying for his actions in a sane country.

God will judge all flesh one day in the future but for now he is giving all a long time to see if we can repent from our wrongs
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Ballack1(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Octopusssy post=123088773]
You are calling a man in his sixties 'bro'?
"Happy birthday sir" case closed
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Obiworld2020: 6:31pm On May 12, 2023
The iroko tree has fallen!!! Happy birthday in sanko.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by orisa37: 7:23pm On May 12, 2023
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IKE.
SERVE YOUR PUNISHMENT WITH GRACE AND YOU WILL DEFINITELY ENTER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by snoopz: 7:50pm On May 12, 2023
I'm sure the same warder got his fellow inmates to sing for him
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by Lama70(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2023
Datedoboy:

How can you say God is responsible for his problems. The case of Job u quoted was different. He was a righteous man tormented by the Devil not God but God gave the Devil limits on what he shouldn't do concerning Job. Besides, Job and Nigerian politicians are miles apart when it comes to integrity. He is simply paying for his actions in a sane country.

God will judge all flesh one day in the future but for now he is giving all a long time to see if we can repent from our wrongs

Thanks for your comment. Note that satan couldn't have done anything to Job without God's permission.
Secondly, won't it become double punishment for him if he suffers here and get punished in heaven again?
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by fcbelle72(f): 11:59pm On May 12, 2023
Bastard... You rot in that shit hole...
Re: Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today by mecuries(m): 2:49am On May 13, 2023
While taking his bath, he shouldn't drop the soap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / APC Rally In Zaki-Biam In Ukum LGA, Benue State (Pictures) / COVID-19: More Recovered Patients Test Positive In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.