Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos (1911 Views)

Asiwaju Lawyers Are Ready For All The Court Cases. Check The Lawyers Out / ‘those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil’ – Obasanjo / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Mbuhari2023: 12:09pm On May 12, 2023
I heard all the Lawyers representing Peter Obi in court are Igbos and are also the same Lawyers representing Nnamdi Kanu

The same thing happened during his presidential campaign

Even in Northern states, his campaign DGs were Igbos & he said he’s fighting for one Nigeria LOL

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2023
Main reason he can never be president of Nigeria, he's too tribalistic.

17 Likes

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by paramakina202: 12:16pm On May 12, 2023
Mbuhari2023:
I heard all the Lawyers representing Peter Obi in court are Igbos and are also the same Lawyers representing Nnamdi Kanu

Even in Northern states, his campaign DGs were Igbos & he said he’s fighting for one Nigeria LOL

Are Igbos not Nigerians?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by padi94(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2023
Mumu people Una don open thread. For your information, all his lawyers are not Igbos.

Ode and supporters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by yarimo(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2023
Thank God Nigerians rejected obi, Obi is IPOB agenda

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Obinwenite(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2023
Who do you want him to represent him?….go and volunteer to be his lawyer,that is if you are a lawyer. Everything to you people is tribalism.

The same group of people constituting nuisance in Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by GoodLife4live: 12:52pm On May 12, 2023
padi94:
Mumu people Una don open thread. For your information, all his lawyers are not Igbos.

Ode and supporters.
mention just 3 among them that are igbo
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by danijesus(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2023
E concern you?aproko!

1 Like

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by ibechris(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2023
Mbuhari2023:

If u and that woman called Iyaabe have common sense,u should have done ur search and not listen to what people say online.

Liars...that woman most especially is a wild mouth. She talks before reasoning...typical of where she comes from.

Below is the list of Obi Datti legal representatives.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Kaiser20: 1:16pm On May 12, 2023
Mbuhari2023:

All lawyers representing Thieefnubu are Yoruba -Egun Origin

4 Likes

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by ibechris(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2023
How u people come up with lies makes me wonder how poorly minded u guys are.

Whatever lie is dished out against LP and Obi,u guys will buy it without asking question or find out the veracity all because of hate.

But to be honest to all,APC legal team list has no single igbo,Hausa,igala or ijaw man except yoruba.

If u doubt me,u can Google it or I will post what i have here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by ibechris(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2023
yarimo:

I am surprised that u rely on the information from Garba shehu who is a professional illiterate for ur information.

It means u must be very low in thinking and reasoning if u can stoop this low,it means u are nothing but a shameless illiterate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by duro4chang(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2023
May they labour in vain
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Lionstep: 2:15pm On May 12, 2023
Somebody up they even said that's the main reason he can't be president, sometimes I look at comments from that moniker with disbelief, he or she is just being plain inhumane, what stop you from verifying the headline google is there you have access to internet but tribalism has eating too much into your head that you don't even know how to access internet again.

2 Likes

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Hatrick01: 2:21pm On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
did u look 4 evidence b4 wailin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Burruchaga71(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2023
Do u want quote system SAN like Almajiri Malami to stand for Obi?

1 Like

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by shortgun(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2023
yarimo:

Shameless being, are you not Boko haram?
Have your parents paid their monthly fees to bandits?

1 Like

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by clericuzzio(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Ozekhome is Igbo abi. Your comment shows you lack independent reasoning capacity..

1 Like

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by gidgiddy: 3:51pm On May 12, 2023
Mbuhari2023:

Do you know the names of any of his Lawyers? Or do you people like talking nonsense for fun?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Samuelnze(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2023
You heard? Not that you know. You are a fool who uses his phone critize people on SM but can't use it for research.

1 Like

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by tiger28: 4:03pm On May 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Are Igbos not Nigerians?

That's not the point here!

These ppl and their thinking........it needs to be properly researched!
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by ProphetM0hammad: 4:10pm On May 12, 2023
So what?
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by ProphetM0hammad: 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
ibechris:
How u people come up with lies makes me wonder how poorly minded u guys are.

Whatever lie is dished out against LP and Obi,u guys will buy it without asking question or find out the veracity all because of hate.

But to be honest to all,APC legal team list has no single igbo,Hausa,igala or ijaw man except yoruba.

If u doubt me,u can Google it or I will post what i have here.

Even the chief justice is Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Iykopee(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I know say you be standard mumu by nature.🤗🤸
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by conscienceman4(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
There's only Nigeria Law and not Igbo law
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Buziness101: 4:23pm On May 12, 2023
And what about all the lawyers representing Tinubu... Fools
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by flokii: 4:34pm On May 12, 2023
The man is an ethnic bigot.. forget all the eye service he was doing during campaign. One guy I met supporting him from Benue made the same complain that he left the locals to appoint Igbo man as campaign director in his state.
That is someone that wants to rule a multi-ethnic nation like Nigeria. Those guys are just too clannish, dunno why.
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by pquaver(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Are Igbos not Nigerians?

When Buhari appoint northerners u wail without end, are northerners not Nigerians?
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by paramakina202: 4:45pm On May 12, 2023
pquaver:

When Buhari appoint northerners u wail without end, are northerners not Nigerians?

Peter Obi is a private citizen he can employ anyone he desires he is not president yet and not using public fund to pay his lawyers.
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by paramakina202: 4:47pm On May 12, 2023
tiger28:

That's not the point here!

These ppl and their thinking........it needs to be properly researched!

What is the point?
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 12, 2023
Iykopee:

I know say you be standard mumu by nature.🤗🤸
If I drink ogogoro come meet you ehn you go hear am ooo. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 25 In Deadly Attack On Benue State Community (photos) / Arewa Consultative Forum: Do Not Touch The Military 1999 Constitution! / Bleaching Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.