Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos (1942 Views)

Asiwaju Lawyers Are Ready For All The Court Cases. Check The Lawyers Out / ‘those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil’ – Obasanjo / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by justified007: 5:08pm On May 12, 2023
ibechris:

If u and that woman called Iyaabe have common sense,u should have done ur search and not listen to what people say online.

Liars...that woman most especially is a wild mouth. She talks before reasoning...typical of where she comes from.

Below is the list of Obi Datti legal representatives.

These are labour party lawyers not obi legal teams . They are different entities with different legal teams

Though I am not sure these are all the lawyers representing him but I am aware these are those leading his legal team and they are all from the SE except one who is always from the Igbo speaking areas of Kogi state .

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by AfonjaConehead: 5:12pm On May 12, 2023
GoodLife4live:
mention just 3 among them that are igbo
JOHNBULL you are the one saying all of them are Igbos so what are you saying?

Truth is,you Nigerians are disgusting!!!
Of what use is this thread to your life? Kai!!!
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by AfonjaConehead: 5:15pm On May 12, 2023
Mbuhari2023:
I heard all the Lawyers representing Peter Obi in court are Igbos and are also the same Lawyers representing Nnamdi Kanu

The same thing happened during his presidential campaign

Even in Northern states, his campaign DGs were Igbos & he said he’s fighting for one Nigeria LOL

Mike Ozhekhome is part of Nnamdi Kanu's legal team if not his most senior and he is from Etsako,Edo state.

You Nigerians are sooo disgusting and frustrated and hopeless... otherwise,of what use is this thread to your life and existence?!

Just look at someone..his problem in life now is Peter Obi/Nnamdi Kanu and their legal teams!!
Kai!!! Smh seriously!
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by pquaver(m): 8:48pm On May 12, 2023
paramakina202:

Peter Obi is a private citizen he can employ anyone he desires he is not president yet and not using public fund to pay his lawyers.
This is how u defend evil and want people to listen to you when its ur turn.. Whe Tinubu choose Shettima as his running mate u wailed heaven and earth how it is muslim muslim.. Your brain then did not tell you it is private citizenship who can chose anyone he wants to run with..
If Labour party and its presidential candidate media team are private citizenship, ashiwaju bola Tinubu and apc are private citizens too and reserve thr right to choose any running mate they deem please.. Hypocrisy at its peak

1 Like

Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by paramakina202: 9:10pm On May 12, 2023
pquaver:

This is how u defend evil and want people to listen to you when its ur turn.. Whe Tinubu choose Shettima as his running mate u wailed heaven and earth how it is muslim muslim.. Your brain then did not tell you it is private citizenship who can chose anyone he wants to run with..
If Labour party and its presidential candidate media team are private citizenship, ashiwaju bola Tinubu and apc are private citizens too and reserve thr right to choose any running mate they deem please.. Hypocrisy at its peak

What I said is it not a fact?
Is it your money?
Btw you lied that all his lawyers are Igbos.
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by haffaze777(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2023
You mean all those charge and bail lawyer?
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by pquaver(m): 3:05am On May 13, 2023
paramakina202:

What I said is it not a fact?
Is it your money?
Btw you lied that all his lawyers are Igbos.

Is tinubu money, your money? Am i d op? Or is ur upstairs not working fine..? Op drop sthing.. And as i said u wail about u enjoy...
Re: All The Lawyers Representing Peter Obi In Court Are Igbos by Lionize: 5:44am On May 13, 2023
Mbuhari2023:
I heard all the Lawyers representing Peter Obi in court are Igbos and are also the same Lawyers representing Nnamdi Kanu

The same thing happened during his presidential campaign

Even in Northern states, his campaign DGs were Igbos & he said he’s fighting for one Nigeria LOL
Perhaps they are the set of lawyers that will execute the job well without taking 'shishi'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wasn't Even Called As Part Of Dignitaries To Tour The Dangote Refiner / Four Imo Pilgrims Still Missing, As Israeli Police Arrest Uzodinma’s Aides For S / Senator Dino Melaye: Building A Brighter Future For Kogi State(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.