Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House (48988 Views)

Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / I’ll Assign Portfolio To Ministers At Inauguration – Buhari / 11 Days After Inauguration, Buhari Yet To Announce Any Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by shinealight(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2023
xpressionx:
They kept swearing that AIR NIGERIA will fly before May 29.
We never see anything.

The oil sector alone has siphoned over $300b in 8yrs.

And MDA's over a trillion naira.

They have stolen hundreds of billion accrued from VAT.

former Minister of Power stolen over 20b.

Former Accountant General stolen over 100b.

We have no talked about hundreds of Billions squandered by Ministry of Humanitarian affairs who shared 25b in cash under one day grin

Ministry of works that uses over 1B to do one kilometer of road and have spent trillions in less than one thousand kilometers of road.

We've not delved into over 10 other ministries oh.

Now do you say money is our problem in this country or Wicked leadership?

Someday soon, you may be called upon to substantiate all this rubbish you have vomited….social media will not cover you either! cool
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by BRIMBRAM: 7:41pm On May 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

Their cases have been DOA even before main hearing..

What a watery cases..

grin
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Pauladex(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=123091008][/quote]
Well as for me and my family we will flourish understand incoming government.
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by zzbrodah: 8:00pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=123091008][/quote]

Bahari has killed the country,only for bala blu to come and bury it.
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by yommen: 8:30pm On May 12, 2023
GeneralPula:
Buhari sabi take pictures sha..

Another moment of wailing to pained wailers..

Has Buhari government really offered much to you and your household? I don't really understand how some Nigerians think!
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by BreconHills(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Fuckkk offfff. No man is an Ireland. NL doesn't give billions for sounding with polished vocabs

It's not polished vocabulary. It's meaning. Extinction means a final end or termination. How can a leaders name be terminated when that leaders very existence is bound up with his country's history. You have to wipe out the country first.

Your intolerance to correction is worrying. I find it's very common nowadays and it doesnt bode well for any country you happen to be living in.
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by adekolaelect(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
A monumental failure, the worst president in Nigeria history. An Epitome of backwardness. If you like, relocate to the moon, when u die which will be less than 15yrs from today, u will be buried in a common mat and you will tell your Allah how u treated Nigerians. It shall never be well with your family. Your name will go into extinction like Abacha. Amen
Oga I hope you were not among those that supported Buhari and emefiele on the changing of currency that ruin many lives in the name of politics. If you are among then I hereby extending all you course reach you and whoever praised bihari and emefiele that removed notes from saculattion.
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by mukthar2000(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2023
Relocate to Daura or glass house?

The should relocate to Daura not glasshouse I beg .
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by DeleTaller: 7:37am On May 13, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

This life ehnnnn

Nothing last forever

Spark my weed ....life is about humbleness

wow.. I like your last word... humbleness.... I could remember your fumbling that Tinubu will never win the primary election. He won.. you fumbled again that he will never win the general election..He won... Some weeks ago I read your fumbling statement saying Tinubu will never become the president of this country..as you can see, the preparation is ongoing.... Today it amazes me that you are now a humble citizen of the federal Republic of Nigeria...
Re: Inauguration: Buhari Relocates To Glass House by Bfly: 11:25am On May 13, 2023
It is just disheartening how Nigerians can't boast of any past leader.

So wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos) / APC Governors Seek Soft Landing For Obaseki / Kashim Shettim: Five Quick Facts You Should Know About Tinubu’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.