Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! (2601 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over As The "Authentic Chairman" Of Labour Party (Video) / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction / Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2023
Lamidi Apapa don win for court today and he is now the acting chairman of LP.

He is in charge!! We will soon hear the media carry am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSGnTL0WRLw&pp=ygUNIGxhbWlkaSBhcGFwYQ%3D%3D

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by DearDealz: 12:45pm On May 12, 2023
LegendHero:

He hasn't been seen at the tribunal, why?

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by tamdun: 12:47pm On May 12, 2023
Very good,2 major blow to obidient

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2023
DearDealz:

Because he is waiting on the court for today judgment.

He already stated today that he is giving the Labour Party lawyers at the tribunal 48 hours to reach out and brief him about what is happening currently at the tribunal.

He is now in charge.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2023
Lamidi Apapa will bring discipline to Labour Party by fire by force.

I love how authoritatively he speaks, it shows he still got that charisma he used in Oyo during the hard days of Labour movement and strike in the state.

Long live Lamidi Apapa.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Ofunaofu: 12:48pm On May 12, 2023
wink
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by clevybrown(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
LegendHero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSGnTL0WRLw&pp=ygUNIGxhbWlkaSBhcGFwYQ%3D%3D
why the excitement? Have u suddenly joined labour party (LP)?

2 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by duro4chang(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
DearDealz:

He doesn't want to labour in vain. He knows quite all right that obi is laboring in vain. Even Datti did not go to court
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2023
clevybrown:
why the excitement? Have u suddenly joined labour party (LP)?

Same excitement you guys showed during the trying days of APC. Most Obi supporters supported Adamu that time when he said he got a consensus candidate.

The excitement today is that sir Lamidi Apapa is now in Charge!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Ola9ja23: 1:08pm On May 12, 2023
Pandora Obituary and his IPOB followers think they can buy LP with their drug money 🤣😂🤣

Apapa na confirm Omoluabi 👍

Keep them sweating 🤣🤣

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by danijesus(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2023
This man might be killed

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Throwback: 1:15pm On May 12, 2023
The owners of the party have reclaimed it from political prostitutes and ticket hunters who besieged the party for their own selfish ambitions.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Throwback: 1:16pm On May 12, 2023
danijesus:
This man might be killed

Killed by the "saints" who decamped to Labour Party and promised to give us a new Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by ProWalker: 1:19pm On May 12, 2023
Obi should go back to his Agulu People Government Association Party APGA and continue his shenanigans there

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by ProWalker: 1:19pm On May 12, 2023
danijesus:
This man might be killed

By ipob or who ?

5 Likes

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by YesDaddy1: 1:24pm On May 12, 2023
I'm not surprised that our blodas used 'parapo-ism' to take over a party they joined barely one year ago. Just picture what will happen if (by mistake) they find themselves in aso rock.

Our 'blodas' sef!
cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by DMerciful(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2023
You're bigger than this, stop playing
LegendHero:
Lamidi Apapa will bring discipline to Labour Party by fire by force.

I love how authoritatively he speaks, it shows he still got that charisma he used in Oyo during the hard days of Labour movement and strike in the state.

Long love Lamidi Apapa.
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by yarimo(m): 1:42pm On May 12, 2023
Mr lamidi apapa some rogue politicians needs suspension from labour party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 1:46pm On May 12, 2023
DMerciful:
You're bigger than this, stop playing

Lamidi Apapa need to instill discipline in Labour Party.

I am not bigger than anything that affect Nigeria. The pandemic from those headless mob need to be cured, now I have confidence in Lamidi Apapa that he will bring maximum sanity to the party.

Long Live Lamidi Apapa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by nameo: 1:47pm On May 12, 2023
I hope everyone sane person who watched the video know that the ruling today was on the continuation(or otherwise) of the substantive matter of alleged "forgery" of some Labour leaders. It was not that Lamidi should be recognized as Chiarman.

Another court of same jurisdiction(Asaba highcourt) has given a counter juling on the chiamanship of the party. Until a court of higher power(e.g Appeal court) gives a judgement, the status quo before the conflicting judgements of 2 courts of same (i.e Ebere as Chiarman) remains.

The OP and the putrid APC need to go and find another thing to do. Their silllly machinations, which is clear even to a foool, failed a long yimr ago.

Meet Peter Obi in court

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2023
nameo:
I hope everyone sane person who watched the video know that the ruling today was on the continuation(or otherwise) of the substantive matter of alleged "forgery" of some Labour leaders. It was not that Lamidi should be recognized as Chiarman.

Another court of same jurisdiction(Asaba highcourt) has given a counter juling on the chiamanship of the party. Until a court of higher power(e.g Appeal court) gives a judgement, the status quo before the conflicting judgements of 2 courts of same (i.e Ebere as Chiarman) remains.

The OP and the putrid APC need to go and find another thing to do. Their silllly machinations, which is clear even to a foool, failed a long yimr ago.

Meet Peter Obi in court

Lamidi don give una 48 hours ultimatum for the lawyers representing Obi at the tribuna to brief him as the acting chairman of the party.

You dey there dey speak English.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by GeneralPula: 1:53pm On May 12, 2023
Lp is not also daft. Apapa has been a loyal party member for more than 20 years..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by nameo: 1:54pm On May 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Lamidi don give una 48 hours ultimatum for the lawyers representing Obi at the tribuna to brief him as the acting chairman of the party.

You dey there dey speak English.

Bros, i was not talking to you on the comment you just quoted.

I stated that i was talking to Sane people. Not ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Antipob777(f): 1:54pm On May 12, 2023
God bless our authentic chairman Alhaji Lamidi Apapa.

I and my team will now return back to our party.

Peter obi and his rogue team who decamped just few months ago thought they can sideline we the founding members of our great party.

I see myself as the National women leader of our great party.

The victory in court today, is victory for democracy and rule of law.

Peter obi will be expelled from our party anytime next week if within 24hrs he fails to acknowledge Apapa as our national chairman

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by GeneralPula: 1:56pm On May 12, 2023
Antipob777:
God bless our authentic chairman Alhaji Lamidi Apapa.

I and my team will now return back to our party.

Peter obi and his rogue team who decamped just few months ago thought they can sideline we the founding members of our great party.

I see myself as the National women leader of our great party.

The victory in court today, is victory for democracy and rule of law.

Peter obi will be expelled from our party anytime next week if within 24hrs he fails to acknowledge Apapa as our national chairman
grin

Vawulence..

It was Ghana Must Go effect..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Ola9ja23: 1:56pm On May 12, 2023
The shameless IPOB leader, Pandora Obituary highjacked the party and becomes the candidate in less than a months.

The useless IPOB criminals are the one emphasizing on just, fair and

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2023
nameo:

Bros, i was not talking to you on the comment you just quoted.

I stated that i was talked to Sane people. Not ......

Lol it seems the court case don affect you.

You mentioned the OP in your post, am I not the OP?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Image123(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2023
Well done, egbon Lamidi. Justice for Nigeria undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by damirosky60: 2:00pm On May 12, 2023
The case was adjourned till next week. Please stop posting fake news.
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Emwiz: 2:04pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=123091141]Lamidi Apapa don win for court today and he is now the acting chairman of LP.

Werey

This case was adjourned till 19th
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2023
damirosky60:
The case was adjourned till next week. Please stop posting fake news.

Which of the case? The forgery case against Abure you mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intrigue Surrounds Tinubu's Unsteady Walk To The Podium (video) / Describe Nigeria In One Sentence / MASSOB Women Threaten To Curse Nigerian Men Over Ralph Uwazirike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.