Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,854 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! (2634 Views)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over As The "Authentic Chairman" Of Labour Party (Video) / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction / Photos Of Lamidi Apapa, Labour Party New Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by YesDaddy1: 2:25pm On May 12, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lp is not also daft. Apapa has been a loyal party member for more than 20 years..
20 whole years o, and some ppl just come jus a month to election and be 'buga-ing' themselves
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by YesDaddy1: 2:32pm On May 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Lamidi Apapa need to instill discipline in Labour Party.

I am not bigger than anything that affect Nigeria. The pandemic from those headless mob need to be cured, now I have confidence in Lamidi Apapa that he will bring maximum sanity to the party.

Long Live Lamidi Apapa.
Don't let them 'carry u for handicap' biko.
They be telling to be civil while they be biting u deep.
cool

1 Like

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Jones4190(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2023
Antipob777:
God bless our authentic chairman Alhaji Lamidi Apapa.

I and my team will now return back to our party.

Peter obi and his rogue team who decamped just few months ago thought they can sideline we the founding members of our great party.

I see myself as the National women leader of our great party.

The victory in court today, is victory for democracy and rule of law.

Peter obi will be expelled from our party anytime next week if within 24hrs he fails to acknowledge Apapa as our national chairman
I will be joining you soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by blacknp(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2023
YesDaddy1:

20 whole years o, and some ppl just come jus a month to election and be 'buga-ing' themselves
cool
Peter Obi na very stupid egotistical selfish man, useless ineligible waiver presidential candidate.

Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by gidgiddy: 3:00pm On May 12, 2023
clevybrown:
why the excitement? Have u suddenly joined labour party (LP)?

His excitement is that their paid stooge, Lamidi Apapa, will now do everything he can to destroy the Labour party and its petition at the tribunal
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by XY23: 3:04pm On May 12, 2023
gidgiddy:

His excitement is that their paid stooge, Lamidi Apapa, will now do everything he can to destroy the Labour party and its petition at the tribunal

He can only make a mockery of himself. The question remains, who made him 'acting chairman'? Before he can exert executive powers, he needs to first clarify his status first. Was it a court? Was it NEC? His only gain here is that he's being a very formidable distraction.
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Majesty7: 3:12pm On May 12, 2023
tamdun:
Very good,2 major blow to obidient

No loud am grin
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 12, 2023
Lies....such a name does not even exist in Labour Party
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by clevybrown(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2023
LegendHero:

Same excitement you guys showed during the trying days of APC. Most Obi supporters supported Adamu that time when he said he got a consensus candidate.

The excitement today is that sir Lamidi Apapa is now in Charge!!!
Then ur excitement is baseless....
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by LegendHero(m): 5:56pm On May 12, 2023
clevybrown:
Then ur excitement is baseless....

Just as you guys own was baseless during APC primaries.
Re: Lamidi Apapa of Labour Party Is Now In Charge!!! by IVORY2009(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2023
Who knows this Apapa guys address, I want to visit him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Regrets Hush Economic Decisions As Another Presidential Election Looms / Fuel Marketers Confirm Reintroduction Of Petrol Subsidy / A Search For “Tinubu” On CSU Website Now Returns “Gloria B. Tinubu”.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.