Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina (12776 Views)

Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Local Govt Vice Chairmen Conclude Abuja Conference, Appreciate Buhari, Governors / Abdullahi Sule: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari More When He Leaves Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by ogododo: 12:57pm On May 12, 2023
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has disclosed that Nigerians will appreciate the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), after he leaves office on May 29, 2023.

He said beyond those who seek to rewrite history and remember his (Buhari’s) regime for all the wrong reasons, his principal would be remembered for many achievements by fair Nigerians.

Adesina disclosed this in his weekly article titled ‘NG-CARES: HOW BUHARI QUIETLY ATTENDS TO NEEDS OF NIGERIANS’, where he reeled out some of the achievements of the President.

He argued that Buhari has the interest of Nigerians at heart and worked assiduously for the betterment of the country with his “care and kindness to Nigerians”.

According to him, history will adequately record the many ways in which President Buhari has quietly cared for Nigerians.

“Some revisionists are busy, trying to obfuscate issues and obliterate the achievements of the Buhari administration. But truth is like cork in water. The more you press it down, the more it stays afloat.

“After he retires to his native Daura, in Katsina State, we will always be glad that the honest man was here. I mean those who are fair-minded, but who happen to number in scores of millions,’ he wrote.

Adesina added, “The judgement of history is usually the most enduring, and as President Muhammadu Buhari weighs anchor in less than three weeks, posterity will be impartial, and, therefore, kind to him.

“One signpost of the administration is its care and kindness to Nigerians. Quietly. Without fuss. No adulation or self-aggrandisement.

On some of Buhari’s interventions, Adesina wrote, “These welfarist interventions give a window into the kind soul of the President, a man some people have not bothered to discern, dissect and decipher.

“They just deliberately stay in the trenches of the past, soused and marooned in apocryphal beliefs: oh, he ruled with an iron fist as military leader. He herded people into jail. He imprisoned journalists through Decree 4. He also had Decree 2, which gave him power to detain anyone indefinitely.

“No human face. He’s a Fulani, and therefore, a herdsman, who supports his people to attack farmers. Religious bigot, who does not recognize any other faith. True? False. And I should know. Why? Because I’ve worked with him closely for eight years, and I can say I know the man Muhammadu Buhari, apart from the myth and the deliberate misconceptions.”

https://punchng.com/nigerians-will-appreciate-buhari-later-adesina/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Ofunaofu: 12:59pm On May 12, 2023
Of course, Buhari is better than a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by taylor89(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
I keep saying this

Nigeria as one body can never be better till eternity

Let’s divide this shitthole and you will see every region will have sense by force and hold their leaders accountable

See wetin person papa dey talk.. if this country divide I’m sure whichever region this ediot falls into won’t let him near corridor of power

But when you say divide country Yoruba people go dey fear. I don’t know if they can’t live as a nation of theirs

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2023
Magas!!! I hope he has collected his last loot of 800$ million he is seeking approval from the senate? I hope his cronies have done the last minute looting.

It is really evil to call Buhari Mr Integrity.

Buhari administration really exposed a lot of hypocrisy in Nigeria. It will go as long way for generations to forget.

Shame on his supporters. Education is not golden. tongue tongue tongue

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by danijesus(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2023
Thunder locate this man angry angry sad

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by BigBlackPreek(m): 1:11pm On May 12, 2023
No true
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Exmilitant(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2023
Smart and wise chaps who made in Buhari's government will remember and appreciate him. cool

On the other hand, Lazy and dull youths on Nairaland will forever curse Buhari's name. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Racoon(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2023
This Femi Adeshina that spent 8 years asslicking a tyrannical failure & whitewashing a rotten sepulchre of a president. Even Buhari and his wife have long apologised to Nigerians about the failures of his disastrous government. But this fool is just unyielding

44 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Racoon(m): 1:23pm On May 12, 2023
And that was what we're you thinking when you said; "It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks.What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?...."

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Maxymilliano(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2023
Saying Nigerians will appreciate Buhari later is good as saying Nigerians have a better yesterday, which in real sense is a curse.

Simply put, Femi is telling us in advance that Tinubu will be worse

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Lionstep: 2:04pm On May 12, 2023
We're appreciating him already because we have seen the calamity that is about to befall Nigeria, the real wailers will soon quote me both the one's that can't afford three square meals

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:06pm On May 12, 2023
Yes true talk. I said it before and it will happen

52 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by jabberjawz: 5:32pm On May 12, 2023
Femi Adeshina....God punish you.....Dem dey appreciate evil 4 your village?

Waka.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by sonnie10: 5:32pm On May 12, 2023
Buhari promised Nigerians that #1 would be exchanged for $1.
So my friend that we have spent decades together in abroad collected first hand esusu of $40k and quickly transferred it to naira that year.. Exchange rate was at #185 around the end of GEJ tenure.
He got #7.4M
My friend’s hope was that once PMB swings his magic tweaks, boom ! that money could be converted back to $7.4M.
He would then pay off the esusu group and live happily after.
Well, this is 8 years now and we are still settling that matter.
The last I heard was that his $40k is now worth $10k only. I have advised him to manage it like that.
But he said he has another plan. Real estate (land banking in Lagos). He is hoping that Tinubu’s emergence would positively impact land value in West, particularly in Lagos.
I have told him to please consult his financial advisers.
No be me them go throw under the train.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by SLOVFO(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
What exactly are these guys implying? That Tinubu's presidency would be a disaster(if he wins at the courts) shocked

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by billyG(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
Because baba bat will be worst.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Hotwest: 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
When Tinubu finally destroy the country abi!

It's possible

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by airminem(f): 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
I wish
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Zico5(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
May God almighty never allow us to miss Buhari. Femi, it's u and ur family that will miss Buhari. May Nigeria never go back to Egypt because we have seen hell already in the hands of Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by DevilSignature: 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
angry

Baba God may it never happen to us in this life
If we must look back and appreciate Buhari that means what is coming after us is worst

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by miceroms: 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
May we not have a reason to desire a better yesterday. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by potbelly(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
Will you keep quiet...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by captainamiedi1: 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
i have said it that if we make mistake we will miss Buhari.
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by robinso01(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2023
E no go possible. For Nigerians to miss buhari, that means the next administration is more than hell.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Infobase101: 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
And you will regret all your lies later.

What is actually the problem with all these people?

Can't they allow us nurse our injury in peace?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by obembet(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
God forbid
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by Jamiubond009(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
grin We are already.No point waiting for later to appreciate Mr "kwurufshon"
Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by ManWater: 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
Meaning the next administration will be worse - as in from Frying Pan to Fire.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by omooba969(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2023
Femi Adesina and Mr Ibu are supposed to be partnering.

Yeye man! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Appreciate Buhari Later — Adesina by onlyboyson(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2023
ADESINA GOD punish you and your entire generation how can Nigeria miss HELL on EARTH abi you tell us say TINUBU go show us HELL PRO MAX

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Weeps On London Hospital Bed, As His Most Intelligent Minister Resigns / APC Convention: Prince Olatunbosun Obtains Form For National Youth Leader / House To House Campaign For Tinubu In Rural Areas Of Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.