Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) (43021 Views)

Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving / Neighbors Rescue Lady Who Drank Poison After Being Dumped Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by salbis(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2023
Some people are very heartless.
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
Some people are wicked
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Famundpropertie: 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
Ever8090:
Details of this story has not been posted but I can bet my last penny,the woman is an Igbo woman ..
And the good neighbours are from what tribe? undecided undecided
Just stop the stereotyping already.

2 Likes

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Johnn74: 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
#Childabuse. D wicked woman don almost blind the eyes of the vulnerable little baby taking care of her vulnerable little baby.
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Kcfresh2103(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2023
This is more than wickedness.this woman don buy market from FEDA, they will so deal with her en.
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Victor2707: 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
That woman should be jailed.

This is a result of having weak men in the society.

Why should a woman with an evil heart have a child in the first place?

Dick driven society.
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by oxygeng: 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
At this junction, only pulse and cry cry cry
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by spiceadole: 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
Igbo women and maltreating their underaged househelos..5&6.

How can a child of this age take care of a baby?

Human beings are wicked oh

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by maestro299: 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
Where's that manhater Jennyclay? Let her come and comment on the 'good works' her fellow Nigerian woman is dishing out to a fellow female...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by maestro299: 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
Where's that manhater Jrnnyclay? Let her come and comment on the 'good works' her fellow Nigerian woman is dishing out to a fellow female...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Solidkay(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2023
May you never have any reason whatsoever to allow your children stay with anyone, not even your own relatives.

6 Likes

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by illicit(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2023
How baby wan take care of another baby

shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Carmanbiz: 4:19pm On May 12, 2023
But why is it that women are more wicked than men?
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by spiceadole: 4:19pm On May 12, 2023
Famundpropertie:

And the good neighbours are from what tribe? undecided undecided
Just stop the stereotyping already.

Any of the female good neighbors can also maltreat the girl if she lives with her as a maid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:20pm On May 12, 2023
Na Igbo woman she be? E no dey pass them o!

Pikin wey suppose to still dey suck her mama breasts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by THENEWDAY01: 4:20pm On May 12, 2023
This is wickedness of all highest.

I need old inactive fiverr seller account between the year 2011 to 2017 send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Antipob777(f): 4:20pm On May 12, 2023
Igbo women are too cruel, very wicked and heartless.

No wonder if you go to concord hotel area in imo state, you will see countless of them prostitution.

Chia

This is wickedness at high places. I'm still waiting for Peter Obi to condemn this cos the woman is from Agulu same village with Peter obi.

Information reaching says the woman is a relative to obi.

The matter was reported to obi and he asked them to go to police .

This is a man that says he is a leader fighting for the masses.

Even when he was begged to raise 50k to treat the little girl, Peter obi said country hard.

What a shame

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:21pm On May 12, 2023
After Devil, fear Women
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Bahamas95(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
A baby taking care of a baby.

Honestly 95% of Nigerians are more wicked than the devil, most especially the women......They pamper their children like egg and punish other people's children.
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
Antipob777:
Igbo women are too cruel, very wicked and heartless.

No wonder if you go to concord hotel area in imo state, you will see countless of them prostitution.

Chia

This is wickedness at high places. I'm still waiting for Peter Obi to condemn this cos the woman is from Agulu same village with Peter obi.

Information reaching says the woman is a relative to obi.

The matter was reported to obi and he asked them to go to police .

This is a man that says he is a leader fighting for the masses.

Even when he was begged to raise 50k to treat the little girl, Peter obi said country hard.

What a shame
The ones in Allen Avenue are only Igbo women baa

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by adedayoa2(f): 4:22pm On May 12, 2023
Ever8090:
Details of this story has not been posted but I can bet my last penny,the woman is an Igbo woman ..
some of them are terrible, I dunno if it is by force to have house help.
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Menclothing: 4:23pm On May 12, 2023
Wicked and evil woman
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by realestate99: 4:24pm On May 12, 2023
Ever8090:
You staked right, you are a good punter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by dalass(f): 4:24pm On May 12, 2023
Ever8090:

Seems that tribe is just naturally wicked. They delight in maiming, torture etc. Like for God's sake, what could this girl have done to warrant this bloated, disfigured face?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Gbeng30(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
Oh my goodness this is wickedness... Thank God he got help on time
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
This kind story dey pain me
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by JeffreyJunior: 4:25pm On May 12, 2023
spiceadole:
Igbo women and maltreating their underaged househelos..5&6.

How can a child of this age take care of a baby?

Human beings are wicked oh
I'm Igbo but you're damn right about this.

Many of them are worse than the devil when it comes to dealing with another woman's child but yet, they cry women rights altogether as if they really care about each other.

This attitude of theirs disgusts me and hits right to my bones.

God knows that if I had married one of them and had found myself living in Naija, ain't no way I'm allowing any child living with us as housemaid.

If you don't want an adult non live-in househelp who works monday thru friday at specific times, go get yourself another husband.

You ain't mistreating another woman's child on my watch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Slurity(m): 4:26pm On May 12, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4ZzHlByxm8&t=5s

Neighbors rescue little girl in terrible state from her "madam" shocked shocked

While narrating her ordeal, the little girl named Idinma said her madam punished her this way because she mistakingly fell the baby she was taking care of

#wetindeyhappenTV

Go and verify. The madam is definitely from the yeast. Hatred and wickedness runs in their blood

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2023
illicit:
How baby wan take care of another baby

shocked
You mean Chinese baby wan take care of naija own! 😔
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by slowice(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
How can this girl look after a baby when they re all babies that need to be taken care of by grown folks.

I blame the husband tho... How will a man allow his wife to bring in a child to look after their child.

Fear women daily till you kpai
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 12, 2023
Ever8090:
Na their way.
Bittered souls.
Re: Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:30pm On May 12, 2023
Jennyclay, siofra , IyaebeTheGreat...can u see that this is the worst type of domestic violence... women are as abusive as men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In India By His Nigerian Wife / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.