Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After (17875 Views)

Court Document Reveals How Police Frustrated Trial Of Deborah Samuel’s ‘killers / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Moniya4Real(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2023
You will never see, I repeat, you will never ever see or hear such in South-West. Unlike our Eastern brothers who chose to align themselves with the Jews, simply because they are predominantly Christians and who demolished mosques, likewise our Northern brothers who kill easily their fellow Nigerians and anyone accused of blasphemy, even if it happened in far away Europe . The YouTube’s, without beign tribalistic can and will never do such based on the fact that there is hardly any family unit that doesn’t have a mixture of both Christians and Muslims.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by mordred44: 5:39pm On May 13, 2023
Under carpet
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by phemmie06(m): 5:39pm On May 13, 2023
Why will I serve God that I will need to fight for

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 13, 2023
Racoon:
I agree with you sir.

Las Las remember:

Evil that men do live after em...
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Patrioticman007(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2023
ShaqFu:
bullshit. The police should show us evidence of the suspect in their custody, it's that simple.

It's no doubt when it comes to religion in this country, the northern Muslim knows how to dribble around and commit heinous crimes and then start politicking so the criminals will go scud free.

This is a shame on the Nigeria state. I wonder what CAN is even doing, this is where pastor's, bishops and reverends should gather round and start asking for the killers of that innocent girl, rather they're busy preaching about tithe and sowing seeds.

What a shame. May God grant her eternal rest and may those who took her life never know peace in anything they do.

What of justice for Maryam & her 4 children that were murdered by Igbo Christian terrorist called Ipob. Her life matters
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by ShaqFu: 5:43pm On May 13, 2023
Patrioticman007:

What of justice for Maryam & her 4 children that were murdered by Igbo Christian terrorist called Ipob. Her life matters
are the murderers of Deborah terrorists? Are they members of Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen? If they aren't kindly get lost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by spartachico(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2023
Omo na wa oo , how time flies , God help us and keep us safe from evil doers
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Patrioticman007(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2023
ItisWell22:

😢

Not taking sides with the notorious killers we live with.

But then, even an Igbo man who understands Hausa language will cringe at her statement on that WhatsApp group; knowing how the Muslims in sokoto behave.

I actually had chills listening to her VN… 😢

The western hypocrisy aka (fake free speech) stuffed the life out of her. If you can sue for defamation of character, if someone insults your personality, then don't insult prophets of Go, on record for people are ready to express their rights of provocation defense.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Hezmatosky: 5:44pm On May 13, 2023
This is where we needed abba kyari and his team. May God continue to punish hushpuppi who deceived him with money for the sake of escaping poverty.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by J3susFr3ak: 5:45pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
So one year don waka like this? RIP to her.

In this Nigeria, let us learn from Deborah's case. If u are a Christian living in the north it's better never to engage in religious discussion.
If you are from north living in the south, just go ur mosque and jejely Waka go house, the safety of ur head still connected to ur neck when you return home might depend on how u talk.

The tribal and religious tension you see online don enter street, let us all be safe and chop our children bride price. No go die troway because of Jesus or Mohammed.
Deborah don die cos of some extremists weh carry Allah for head yet they are so poor and in a pitiable state. Tufiakwa

I understand your sentiments...but you are clearly wrong. Unlike the long decayed Mohammed....Jesus CAN bring Deborah back to life again since HE has proven that only HE, Jesus, is the Resurrection and the Life.

...being too timid and standing on the fence is what is plunging your nation into a deep latrine poo already! Even Jesus Himself said, "For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel’s will save it." Luke 17:35

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by bluefilm: 5:46pm On May 13, 2023
There was a country.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Harrynight(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2023

So long as the killer's are Northerners and Muslim just forget it cos they're untouchable
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by pacco6ixty9(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2023
Failed country with the likes of Lai Mohammed and Yakubu. What do one expect living in the zoo
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by UKEMY(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2023
It's so Sad that nothing has been done to the Killers but believe me the wrath of GOD ALMIGHTY will fall on Sokoto state
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by israelmao(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2023
Killers have been shielded by anti-Christian movement in the north,just pray that Drug lord and Boko Haram Shettima never find their way to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Streetmovement(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Welcome to Nigeria

It's a pity
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by slimfit1(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2023
Her killers will turn to Christians soon watch, some of them can't sleep properly if you ask them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by DMerciful(m): 5:51pm On May 13, 2023
The christain faith is also insulted by Northerners and nobody killed anybody.

Besides, why are people fighting for god qhen it should be god fighting for the people?

Those Northern elites that kept quiet or supported it are invariably breeding terrorists that is boomeranging in the North today!

There will be retribution for Deborah
ItisWell22:

😢

Not taking sides with the notorious killers we live with.

But then, even an Igbo man who understands Hausa language will cringe at her statement on that WhatsApp group; knowing how the Muslims in sokoto behave.

I actually had chills listening to her VN… 😢

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by slimfit1(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2023
Harrynight:

So long as the killer's are Northerners and Muslim just forget it cos they're untouchable

We Christian have not forgotten we believe the killers will preach about Christ soon watch. Our God can fight for himself he doesn't need a man to do that.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Angelfrost(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2023
Demand?!! Lol!

People who have been walking free in Sokoto like Heroes!

In addition, you are about to swear in two Muslims as President and Vice... So, una never see anything! cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by freshkpomo(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
How u twist my comment was surprising.

This is Nigeria, there are many people that will kill you at the slightest provocation, especially when it comes to religious or tribal affairs.
I am not justifying their actions but as long as they have no interest to change the way they reason, then it's better you save urself from their unruly behaviour.

If you are not a Muslim, no need criticizing the Mohammed. You won't win a medal for criticizing Islam, Christian, Fulani, Yoruba or Igbo. So it's safer for u to remain silent.

Muslims in Nigeria are they biggest liars, once they hate you they will frame you.

Did you see any evidence of Deborah abusing Mohammed? I engaged several Muslims and ask for one evidence and up till now non was able to come up with something.

The idiots failed to understand that they only succeeded in killing a fellow northern sister because of Chelsea, man u!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Angelfrost(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2023
gidgiddy:
The killers will never see the inside of a court room because there are many powerful people who support what they did out of religious sentiments

Precisely...!

In a country, where no killer Fulani herdsman has been arrested or convicted, forget justice for Deborah!
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by donmik: 5:56pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
All I am saying is that, you can't control how people behave towards tribe and religion.
Even Nairaland that ban people, yet their is tribalism.
I am only saying, we should know how to behave and talk so we don't fall victim to those mobs

They would have let her live and go to court for her to defend herself.
How does the dead defend an allegation against her?
Pls, she said nothing bad to warrant u saying we should know how to behave and talk.
Be decisive pls!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by iamrealdeji(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2023
I love Prophet Jesus(Alayhi Salatul Wassallam(May Peace be unto him))tothe moon and backwards,let no homosapien male or female abuse or make any derogatory remark towards the most important,best,pious,compassionate,professor of all professors,disciplined,selfless,kindest,merciful man to ever exist,the man whom Allah created this earth because of him,most patient,long haired,beautiful featured,extremely drop dead gorgeous man,Nabiyyu Muhammad (Sallallhu Alayhim Wassallam).
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Angelfrost(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2023
DMerciful:
You're not looking at the root cause but an immediate cause. The Owo massacre was done to people on their own in a church in Ondo.

Remember when there was a cartoon of mohd in Denmark, was there no destruction in northern Nigeria?

The truth is they look for a reason to kill. If you're a Southerner teaching in the North and lets say you teach mathematics. If one of your student is reading Koran in class and you asked the student to put it away so you can focus on maths, you can be killed if they changed the narrative to say you rate maths over koran.

We cannot build a society where people walk on eggshells.

This thing you're justifying, if it happens to your love one, your perspective will change

You have said it all... Cowards like that guy think they are being smart or politically correct but they are aiding and abetting extremism!

These things wouldn't happen if we had laws actively protecting citizens and punishing such behaviors!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by SeriouslySense(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2023
Poor Girl, i observed her killers.

They were young men, young children, it was no different from Jungle justice. So it means these young children are usually taught how to kill or at least are encouraged to do so. The young men have no conscience at such young age, and are so proud of themselves, but God is Judge over all. The seeds you plant today will germinate, the snake you have fed, will come back to bite you, and at that time, no one will help you smiley smiley smiley

Lets continue and observe what you all saw, you saw she was only a small girl, and you all saw, how she could not even defend herself, like trap, no one to help her, then after stoning her, you saw, how they brought woods or plastics for combustion, and then they were shouting the lighter. After the act, they celebrated and also identified themselves, you can see the conviction, that it was right.
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by iamrealdeji(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2023
Angelfrost:
Demand?!! Lol!

People who have been walking free in Sokoto like Heroes!

In addition, you are about to swear in two Muslims as President and Vice... So, una never see anything! cool
This country is an Islamic nation,christians are a minority just like in every other muslim country. There are even minority christians in Saudi Arabia and it's an Islamic country
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Popeonah(m): 6:03pm On May 13, 2023
This regime will be worse, guys get prepared. Fire is coming. For once let's say the truth
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Mpanyi: 6:07pm On May 13, 2023
richmond500:
So one year don waka like this? RIP to her.

In this Nigeria, let us learn from Deborah's case. If u are a Christian living in the north it's better never to engage in religious discussion.
If you are from north living in the south, just go ur mosque and jejely Waka go house, the safety of ur head still connected to ur neck when you return home might depend on how u talk.
No go die troway because of Jesus or Mohammed.
Deborah don die cos of some extremists weh carry Allah for head yet they are so poor and in a pitiable state. Tufiakwa

Why bring in Jesus here? It's better you didn't say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by Mpanyi: 6:09pm On May 13, 2023
thesicilian:

That day may never come. In real life, bad people get away with evil all the time

Lies
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by SeriouslySense(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2023
smiley, a lot of drama, i hope i can visit other countries, and don't have to think about that country.

Popeonah:
This regime will be worse, guys get prepared. Fire is coming. For once let's say the truth
Re: Nigerians Demand Whereabouts Of Deborah Samuel's Killers, One Year After by slimfit1(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2023
God Lord Jesus I thank you for Deborah's life. I thank you because you are not weak for human life to be killed to defend your honor.

I thank you because you instead fight for us. We thank you for Deborah's family. We thank you that after killing their daughter they still want to kill her parents.

We thank you God because you protected them and put evil into shame.

We thank you God that you are not a God that we have to give psalm oil and water to drink.

We thank God for protecting even the killer's of Deborah. We know that you are in control, as the state government are protecting your future vessels so that they believe ýour power is beyond this earth.

Thank you our Lord Jesus, because you alone has the power and might to give and take, as we remember Deborah's life oh Lord help her family, her mother , father , sister and brother as they mourn her.
Father we ask that we learn from her passing, as her death was an avoidable death.
We know that there is no action of man that you don't know about. Thank you Father for you will show these people your power and glory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NMDPRA Licenses Eterna, Emadeb To Begin Petrol Importation From July / Arms Deal: ‘EFCC Should Also Probe Buratai’! - Thecable / You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.