Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Mini Importers How Are You Coping With Weak Naira And Debit Card Restriction? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importers How Are You Coping With Weak Naira And Debit Card Restriction? (278 Views)

Emv Debit And Credit And Debit Card Reader And Writer V8.6 / Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers / For Mini Importers Only: How To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importers How Are You Coping With Weak Naira And Debit Card Restriction? by CyberHustle: 4:00pm On May 12, 2023
I was one leg into mini importation before they blocked international transaction on debit cards and high black market rate wiped off most of the remaining profit margin on aliexpress goods.

I started the thread to get newest insight into how others are surviving these harsh conditions and making profits.
Re: Mini Importers How Are You Coping With Weak Naira And Debit Card Restriction? by CyberHustle: 9:49am On May 13, 2023
A number of options I think may be possible.

1) Look for someone trying to send money back to Nigeria and have him pay for my orders while I give naira equivalent to the intended beneficiary.

2) Look for someone trying to send money back to Nigeria and have him fund my wallet or pocket as they call it, while I give naira equivalent to the intended beneficiary.

3) Go through China to Nigeria agents who sell dollar for N750-N800 and around 5k per kilogram.

4) Virtual dollar cards to be funded at around N750-N800 per dollar.

Cc : FOD, dominique, puskin, naijacutee, nlfpmod, Seun, Lalasticlala.
Re: Mini Importers How Are You Coping With Weak Naira And Debit Card Restriction? by CyberHustle: 1:00pm On May 15, 2023
Group importers are not available too. It would allowed many of us to either buy & ship in bulk or buy separately & ship together.

(1) (Reply)

Oluwakemisola Odunitan Pelumi Is A Thief. Creationbykemmax On Instagram / The Implication Of A Devalued Naira / Inside Life: How Nigerians Are Finding Wealth By Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.