Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi (1782 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Peter Obi Will Be President In 2023 God's Willing / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by TonyRazor(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2023
God willing, I will be president of Nigeria- Peter Obi

Tony Okafor,Awka

The Presidential Candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi has expressed confidence that God willing that he would be the president of Nigeria.

He quipped that he was not in a hurry to achieve the dream.

Speaking on Friday during the unveiling of a book, Peter Obi: many voices, one perspective, Obi stressed the need to always stand for the truth in the quest to build a new Nigeria.

He also pledged to accept the decision of the Judiciary in good faith.

He said, "I'll always insist on what is right. When I was impeached as governor, people asked me to do this and that, I said no. I won't give money to do the wrong thing.

"Again, I had never met with Mammood Yakubu, since he became the head of INEC. Although I was together with him as the chairman in a committee, but I don't need to meet him because he has only one vote which he can cast to anyone.

"If he wants to do what is wrong, no problem. One day, this thing we are doing in this country will consume all of us.

He added, "I'm in this journey. Anyone that thinks I'm on transit is joking. I must be the president of this country. If it's not today, it will be tomorrow. I'm not in a hurry. I'm not desperate.

"We must fix this country. I have only one passport. if anyone thinks that Peter Obi will run away, is wasting his time.

"I'm in court now, whatever decision of the court, I'll respect it. I'm not going to riot after which we'll continue. But I know we're committed to the destiny of this nation, when it's God's time it'll happen

Appreciating the OBIdients for their understanding and perseverance, Obi insisted that his softness and apologetic disposition remained the way to go and sign of discipline and responsibility.

"We're trying to build a new Nigeria and that new Nigeria must be ready to say sorry, even if they are right. We need to start thinking about what are we going to do to have a better country".

Chairman, Obi of Onitsha and Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council, Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe, described Obi as a man of destiny, whose progress in life reflects the hand of God upon him.

"It's not by his works or by his power," he submitted.

Earlier, Lead Editor of the book, Prof. Chinyere Stella Okunna described the peice as capturing everything about the man, Peter Obi.

"We are not saying that Peter Obi is a saint. But he stands out in integrity. Nigeria is richly blessed if this man becomes President".

"Whatever we realize here will be channelled into the on-going litigation. I am hopeful that the litigation will end well; and the truth will come out".

The event attracted traditional rulers, politicians, cabinet members during Obi's tenure as governor, his friends and admirers, who donated various sums of money in support of the book lunch.

2 Likes

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by khalling2008: 5:44pm On May 12, 2023
President of Biafra you mean or what?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Dreal1247: 5:44pm On May 12, 2023
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

3 Likes

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Suunnn(f): 5:45pm On May 12, 2023
TonyRazor:

Tony Okafor,Awka

The Presidential Candidate of Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi has expressed confidence that God willing that he would be the president of Nigeria.

Speaking on Friday during the unveiling of a book, Peter Obi: many voices, one perspective, Obi stressed the need to always stand for the truth in the quest to build a new Nigeria.

He said, "I'll always insist on what is right. When I was impeached as governor, people asked me to do this and that, I said no. I won't give money to do the wrong thing.

"Again, I had never met with Mammood Yakubu, since he became the head of INEC. Although I was together with him as the chairman in a committee, but I don't need to meet him because he has only one vote which he can cast to anyone.

"If he wants to do what is wrong, no problem. One day, this thing we are doing in this country will consume all of us.

He added, "I'm in this journey. Anyone that thinks I'm on transit is joking. I must be the president of this country. If it's not today, it will be tomorrow. I'm not in a hurry. I'm not desperate.

"We must fix this country. I have only one passport. if anyone thinks that Peter Obi will run away, is wasting his time.

"I'm in court now, whatever decision of the court, I'll respect it. I'm not going to riot after which we'll continue. But I know we're committed to the destiny of this nation, when it's God's time it'll happen

Appreciating the OBIdients for their understanding and perseverance, Obi insisted that his softness and apologetic disposition remained the way to go and sign of discipline and responsibility.

"We're trying to build a new Nigeria and that new Nigeria must be ready to say sorry, even if they are right. We need to start thinking about what are we going to do to have a better country".

Chairman, Obi of Onitsha and Anambra State Traditional Rulers Council, Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe, described Obi as a man of destiny, whose progress in life reflects the hand of God upon him.

Earlier, Lead Editor of the book, Prof. Chinyere Stella Okunna described the peice as capturing everything about the man, Peter Obi.

"We are not saying that Peter Obi is a saint. But he stands out in integrity. Nigeria is richly blessed if this man becomes President".

"Whatever we realize here will be channelled into the on-going litigation. I am hopeful that the litigation will end well; and the truth will come out".

The event attracted traditional rulers, politicians, cabinet members during Obi's tenure as governor, his friends and admirers, who donated various sums of money in support of the book lunch.
One with God is always Majority

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Dreal1247: 5:46pm On May 12, 2023
I think the APC should meet Dr Chris Ngige for lectures. You can never steal what belongs to Obi and succeed. He is a political game changer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by delpee(f): 6:09pm On May 12, 2023
Did he have the required spread of votes across the nation in the elections? Winning in FCT doesn’t make up for losses in the core North.

Anyway, the courts will decide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Epistasis(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2023
Yeye....not in this life. Obi will never become the president of Nigeria, mark my words!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 6:11pm On May 12, 2023
He thinks that God is from his village, so God will only listen to his own prayers.

In actual fact, God is only listening to Tinubu’s prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 6:12pm On May 12, 2023
Suunnn:

One with God is always Majority

And Tinubu is with whom? Your god in Okija shrine?

1 Like

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 6:13pm On May 12, 2023
Dreal1247:
I think the APC should meet Dr Chris Ngige for lectures. You can never steal what belongs to Obi and succeed. He is a political game changer.

You will cry for long. Your lack of history is why you people suffer a lot.

Truly, Obi snatched the seat from Ngige. But it wasn’t Obi that did that. It was Chris Uba who was Ngige’s friend that went to the Court to testify against Ngige that he Chris Uba rigged the election for Ngige. Without Chris Uba snitching on Ngige, the Court would not have removed Ngige.

Meanwhile, Emilokan Tinubu's team have removed three governors of three different states from seat at the Court. Edo governor (prof Osunbor), Osun governor (Olagunsoye Oyinlola), and Ondo governor (Segun Agagu) were all removed from seat by Tinubu's gang.

We will teach you politics once again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 6:15pm On May 12, 2023
TonyRazor:

Tony Okafor,Awka

"If he wants to do what is wrong, no problem. [/b]One day, this thing we are doing in this country will consume all of us.[b]

Imagine what this desperate eboe man is saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by WorldRichest: 6:23pm On May 12, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Imagine what this desperate eboe man is saying

He is talking about his family and his tribe. That was how they were consumed between 1967 and 1970

1 Like

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2023
God willing UK immigrations will arrest you

9 Likes

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by BlackAdams007: 6:31pm On May 12, 2023
B
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by kestolove95(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2023
President of Biafra

1 Like

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by VinnyBaba: 6:59pm On May 12, 2023
Amen to ur Prayers, Sir! smiley

God will answer the Prayers of HE Peter Obi and All Sane, patriotic Nigerians. 😊 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by VinnyBaba: 7:05pm On May 12, 2023
WorldRichest:

He is talking about his family and his tribe. That was how they were consumed between 1967 and 1970

You APC/Tinubu Goons are so DISGUSTING. undecided

Igbo, Igbo, Igbo,!
What kind of Madness is this? 😕

U Guys should be Banned! It's a Pity Mynd44 Sides with you Guys! 😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2023
Tinubu must return the stolen mandate or revolution followed..
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by REVEALERSlight: 7:11pm On May 12, 2023
If he said "god's willing then there is nothing god can not do.
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Throwback: 7:12pm On May 12, 2023
Let him put in the work of building a political party.

No presidency for any lazy opportunist cum ticket hunter.

9 Likes

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by christejames(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2023
Our president has spoken
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Throwback: 7:16pm On May 12, 2023
Let him be reminded that he already prayed to God, and his prayer was answered.

10 Likes

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Throwback: 7:18pm On May 12, 2023
christejames:
Our president has spoken

What cultural society is that?

9 Likes

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Alsenora: 7:29pm On May 12, 2023
If you note many disputing results aren't electorates from core North. They voted differently and will equally agitate for the preferred candidate if they are keen with social media.
delpee:
Did he have the required spread of votes across the nation in the elections? Winning in FCT doesn’t make up for losses in the core North.

Anyway, the courts will decide.
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Suunnn(f): 3:35am On May 14, 2023
WorldRichest:

And Tinubu is with whom? Your god in Okija shrine?
You just mentioned your god there
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by khalling2008: 4:51am On Oct 02, 2023
You will become the president of Ipob

1 Like

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 4:56am On Oct 02, 2023
Definitely not president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 4:59am On Oct 02, 2023
Dreal1247:
how far now?

Peter obi is okwute to u igbos but ordinary tissue paper to we yorubas

We dey use am clean shit
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:00am On Oct 02, 2023
Zionist Ohu Yamri Alcohol distilator who embraces cannibal terrorists fighting senselessly for Biafra can never be president of Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Sharpsharp00123: 5:02am On Oct 02, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Amen to ur Prayers, Sir! smiley

God will answer the Prayers of HE Peter Obi and All Sane, patriotic Nigerians. 😊 😎
u igbos will never rule us
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by ElSudani: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2023
President of The Ketchup and Liquor Importers Association of Nigeria.
Re: God Willing, I Will Be President Of Nigeria- Peter Obi by Dreal1247: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
how far now?

Peter obi is okwute to u igbos but ordinary tissue paper to we yorubas

We dey use am clean shit
You are unfortunate oyibo that is suffering from albinism. Is it not bewitchment to choose darkness in the place of light. You are proud of international disgrace and ridicule which Nigeria and Nigerians have been subjected to just because of one man. I saw a Nigerian in a television claiming to be a Camerounian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In!! Lp Abia Gov Otti Set To Join Apc As He Request Gov Sanwo-olu To Link H / Lagos: Asari Dokubo Educates Oba Of Benin Calls Him Unintelligent Idiot (vid) / Nigerian Soldiers Jailed For Life For protesting against salaries owed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.