Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu (30279 Views)

Very Long Queue At Mega Petrol Stations .what Is Happening In Nigeria / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Hushpuppi: We've Been Contacted By FBI To Arrest Kyari, Says EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
Who else noticed that Tinubu has became suddenly "fluent" and "coherent" after the election? This makes me think that some of his "gaffe" videos were doctored by the opposition. wink

You are a clow....n

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by MrAgbako: 10:55pm On May 12, 2023
LivingSage:
Why do you spend your lifetime on Nairaland Racoon, don't you go to work angry

You registered this account in 2018 and you've spent 1 year and a month online trolling and bullying AT YOUR AGE.

I dey shame for you
he even has other moniker sef ,

2 Likes

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Didi2d(m): 11:40pm On May 12, 2023
MadamExcellency:
If I tell you that Tinubu is alive today is a combination of God and Orji Kalu's mother. If you doubt ask Tinubu's wife.

Explain more please
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Goodman2023: 11:44pm On May 12, 2023
Baba kept dribbling kalu...kalu stood there waiting for baba to give him hope...but baba kept taking about the youths... instead of senate presidency
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Ejebleje: 12:31am On May 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:
If I tell you that Tinubu is alive today is a combination of God and Orji Kalu's mother. If you doubt ask Tinubu's wife.

Hmm...you sabi o!
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 12:57am On May 13, 2023
WorldRichest:

Emilokan Tinubu is teaching Kalu politics.

Kalu is the only rated politician that Tinubu went to personally to tell that he Tinubu is contesting for the Presidency far before others made up their mind. Yet, Kalu went and took Ahmed Lawan to Buhari and said that Lawan was the consensus President of the South East. Emilokan Tinubu humiliated them all. Now, Kalu started by begging Tinubu for Senate President position, later he became aggressive and offensive, but Tinubu has chosen his candidate, and that is FINAL

Now, Emilokan has gone to visit Kalu again to teach him politics. Tinubu has gone to remind Orji Kalu that Bukola Saraki that proved stubborn some years back has now been buried politically by the godfather of all godfathers. Tinubu went to give Kalu the last warning before Tinubu will drown him.

Number one, this is an old video. Number two Tinubu worships Kalu's mum. Just like Obj was scared stiff of her. Some things are older than you. I'd you don't know, ask. Before elections Tinubu went to go and prostrate before Kalu's mother and it had nothing to do with cultural respect. Tinubu deal with Kalu, how? Tinubu would be laughing at your naivety if he saw your post.

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by LivingSage: 2:22am On May 13, 2023
But you're even a retard and a wasted sperm yourself
Savedailta:
get out... D racoon niggar is better than u. U dat act like a retard. Wasted destiny.

People hate u like mad. Disgusting fo#l.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 2:48am On May 13, 2023
[quote author=ecomalchemistt post=123100195]Yes..

Well known heroine drug lord and 419 head huncho.
Why won't you both stick together

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Originalsly: 3:18am On May 13, 2023
He spoke of his plans for Nigeria immediately he resumes office. Did he hold that office before ... took a break and about to return/resume?

They met and discussed plans for Nigeria but the plans are not as important as how long the two were friends. Funny journalists everywhere.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by tabaralph: 3:50am On May 13, 2023
Zico5:
The earlier Tinubu knows that kalu is no friend of anyone the better. How could he say someone that picked Hausa man as president over him is a friend. Well, Tinubu is really versed in political arena to know how to put people in their place. Orji or anyone from that side dont play with anyone when it comes to money and power. "Ifura loogun agba"like my yoruba people used to say.
Asiwaju knows how to handle a traitor like kalu, eje kape were loko iyawo…

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by LOVEGINO(m): 3:53am On May 13, 2023
LivingSage:
Why do you spend your lifetime on Nairaland Racoon, don't you go to work angry

You registered this account in 2018 and you've spent 1 year and a month online trolling and bullying AT YOUR AGE.

I dey shame for you
hanty u wicked oo grin

2 Likes

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by EmmyCC: 4:04am On May 13, 2023
Zico5:
The earlier Tinubu knows that kalu is no friend of anyone the better. How could he say someone that picked Hausa man as president over him is a friend. Well, Tinubu is really versed in political arena to know how to put people in their place. Orji or anyone from that side dont play with anyone when it comes to money and power. "Ifura loogun agba"like my yoruba people used to say.
Hausa is not Nigeria.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Patriotic9ja(m): 4:26am On May 13, 2023
A true leader, a bridge builder 👷‍♂️. When you see leaders of worth you will know. This is all Buhari lacked.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Federalis: 4:50am On May 13, 2023
Naijadaily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8LiDs1lWE

President elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed on visit to the Abuja home of 10th Senate President hopeful ,Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

According to the President elect of the All Progressive Congress (APC) the relationship between him and Orji Uzor Kalu dates back to over 40 years and described his home as his own too.

Speaking to Daily Sun's Kenneth Udeh in his first personal interview, the former Lagos State Governor and President in waiting spoke of his plans for Nigeria immediately he resumes office.

So winning election dey make person strong, and healthy again? Why that interviewer no ask am the most important question of all, which is; why him no want make Orji Uzor Kalu the next senate president? Interviewer wey no sabi him work.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by hammerT: 4:57am On May 13, 2023
WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THIS.

RETURN OBI MANDATE, THIS COUNTRY WANT PEACE

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by pfadom: 5:00am On May 13, 2023
...but the same Kalu's mother could not do same for Kalu's late wife.

MadamExcellency:

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by xtivin(m): 5:37am On May 13, 2023
wonder233:
Hahahahahahahaaa Orji Uzor Kalu is desperately looking for senate presidency. It won't get to him. They can't give an ibo man. If you like roll in the mud and worship them. They can't give you.
You can only get something when you fight these people. But these cowards world never learn, always hoping against hope that those that so hate them will make an exception for them.
Sincerely, OUK deserves that seat than an Akpabio who only joined APC in 2018,there is no qualification Akpabio has which is better that APC but one common thing is that they are both looters grin
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by onuman: 5:45am On May 13, 2023
EmmyCC:

Hausa is not Nigeria.

Lol.
99% of Yoruba would rather settle with Igbo than Hausa-Fulani.
Forget this Tinubu-Obi brouhaha caused by Tinubu with his it's my turn declaration. He knew if it is turn by turn, it's not his turn; unless he is truly not a Yoruba as people allege.

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by funshint(m): 5:53am On May 13, 2023
Tinubu is very eloquent and intelligent. Nigerians will be proud to have him as President.

1 Like

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Bimpe29: 6:24am On May 13, 2023
Zico5:
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by danilmo: 6:29am On May 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Give us a glimpse of this history sad
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by waledeji(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by broadman20: 7:27am On May 13, 2023
Zico5:

Funny enough the world knows the tribe that is generally called BACK STABBERS in Nigeria.

Trying to rewrite history is NAIRALAND has never helped anyone including you and your lots here.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Mubiola360: 7:39am On May 13, 2023
Naijadaily:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8LiDs1lWE

President elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed on visit to the Abuja home of 10th Senate President hopeful ,Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

According to the President elect of the All Progressive Congress (APC) the relationship between him and Orji Uzor Kalu dates back to over 40 years and described his home as his own too.i could see bitterness and un friendliness all over Kalu. Just like Tony to Otedola, Jagagan should be very careful of Kalu. As far as Tinubus still show love against hatred, he will continue to be protected and Elevated above his enemies . Obasanjo,Saraki and many others plus the igbos comes to mind.

Speaking to Daily Sun's Kenneth Udeh in his first personal interview, the former Lagos State Governor and President in waiting spoke of his plans for Nigeria immediately he resumes office.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Tadeus(m): 8:33am On May 13, 2023
Zico5:

Tinubu deals with individuals not tribes. He understands that tribe and religion is just political tools, and have nothing to do with the individual.

I think what you need is re-orientation
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by Kingzeez10: 9:20am On May 13, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Yes..

Well known heroine drug lord and 419 head huncho.

Why won't you both stick together 😂, unless criminals.
Rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by itsene: 9:22am On May 13, 2023
Who does not know Orji Kalu, the man who dodged prison sentence due to technicality.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by noblebaba: 9:24am On May 13, 2023
Must you know him?must you be involved in selecting the person that must check you from creating more problems u inherited from your Mumu?why looking for another rubber stamp senate president if u have a good intentions. Saraki check him die.
Re: I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu by sukar886: 9:35am On May 13, 2023
Tinubu is very smart, he knows that APC will divide becos of akpabio, he automatically visit orji, orji is the next Senate president , to igbos calm down and balance it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message / Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Picks APC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.