Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Clears The Air That The Famous Footballer's Relations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Clears The Air That The Famous Footballer's Relations (384 Views)

Jada P Clears The Air About Her Tweets After Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Partied / 'Immediately' Belongs To Mystro - Wizkid Clears The Air / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Clears The Air That The Famous Footballer's Relations by AfricanGlitz(f): 7:14pm On May 12, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores Aveiro, has reportedly debunked claims that his son and his long-time girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez are having issues that could lead to a breakup.

In April, reports went viral in Portuguese and Spanish media that Ronaldo was tired of his relationship with Rodriguez who he has been dating since 2017 and who has birthed two kids for him. The reports also claimed that the two lovers could go their separate ways because the 38-year-old football icon was “fed up” with the Argentine social media influencer.

After these reports went viral, Rodriguez was the first person to react to them.

The 29-year-old Argentine model took to her Instagram page to write: “The jealous makes up a rumor, the gossipy spread it and the idiot believes it.”

Days after, Cristiano Ronaldo shared a picture of himself and Rodriguez showing when they were having dinner and locking lips. The Al Nassr’s striker simply captioned the post with “Cheers to love.”

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/05/12/cristiano-ronaldos-mother-clears-the-air-that-the-famous-footballers-relationship-is-on-the-verge-of-collapse/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Clears The Air That The Famous Footballer's Relations by Ever8090: 7:19pm On May 12, 2023
One thing wey dey fear me about marriage,e dey be me like say I go get tired along the line... grin...but I am sure I won't because I am geting married to the right person...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mother Clears The Air That The Famous Footballer's Relations by Zaphnath1(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2023
It seems this man is still scared of getting married to her

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Clinches Best Actor At AMVCA 2023 For ‘brotherhood’ / ‘I Never Wanted To Raise A Child Alone’ – Davido’s Babymama Sophia Momodu Cries / Once You Find Out You're Pregnant, Choose A Responsible Father For Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.