Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member (1045 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member by NaijaRank: 9:44pm On May 12, 2023
As NYSC celebrates its 50th anniversary, we hope to gather data and opinions of millions of ex-corps members on the most asked question about NYSC service: What is the best state to serve?

We understand that prospective corp members have little influence on their NYSC posting, and what is good for one might not be good for all. Still, it doesn't hurt to have an idea of what the general idea and preferences are.

Check out or VOTE the best states to serve as an NYSC member

Keep voting. Updates of the vote will be posted here.
Feel free to comment your favourite (or not so favourite) state for NYSC.

Re: The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member by illicit(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2023
Osun state
Re: The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member by NaijaRank: 10:40am On May 14, 2023
illicit:
Osun state

I guess for the relative stable electricity supply, and quiet.
Any other perks of serving in Osun state?
Re: The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member by illicit(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2023
NaijaRank:

I guess for the relative stable electricity supply, and quiet.
Any other perks of serving in Osun state?

Things are relatively cheap too, transport, babes etc

1 Like

Re: The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member by NaijaRank: 8:51am On May 16, 2023
illicit:

Things are relatively cheap too, transport, babes etc

Correct!

1 Like

Re: The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member by KAM3KAZI: 2:41pm On May 26, 2023
This thread deserves more recognition

1 Like

Re: The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member by Artemis444: 11:58am On May 30, 2023
Kano... grin some items are cheap here.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Another Camp Is Opening Soon. / On My First Day At The Orientation Camp... / My Time In Service Of Fatherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.