Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) (43406 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by 23xc5: 11:28am On May 13, 2023
You might be interested.. Check!!

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Ejehkob: 11:28am On May 13, 2023
embarassed
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by zicoraads: 11:29am On May 13, 2023
Why would anyone build a water tank under a sitting spot or even close to it? We thank God for sparing him. However, his carelessness almost resulted to his death.

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by AmazingELixir: 11:29am On May 13, 2023
undecided

So Lucky Johnson can't even construct a proper overhead tank structural support in his house its wao oo!
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by jayred: 11:29am On May 13, 2023
Mumu man... must you be foolish always, who doesn't know you are a very ugly dude
oilypussy:
shocked

I would like to be banged under that water tank shaa..

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by VeryWickedPrick: 11:31am On May 13, 2023
Megabig:

You are witty and it’s so funny grin
how are people already attacking you?

They hate baths.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by seguno2: 11:32am On May 13, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
This is NOT news. It would have been news if the water tank injured him

And it will be news if he has enough sense to advocate for pipe borne water in every building, using his clout. Not so

Lawmaker scores Lagos Water Corporation low

A Lagos State lawmaker, Mr Saka Fafunmi, on Thursday expressed dissatisfaction at the performance of the state Water Corporation.

Fafunmi, a member of the Lagos State House of Assembly (LAHA), said in Ikeja that the corporation had not been able to justify statutory allocations to it.

The lawmaker, who represents Ifako-Ijaiye Constituency 1 at the assembly, spoke to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

He said that the corporation had the capacity to generate much fund internally through water rates but had relied solely on government funding because of poor performance.

'' Anyone that is using water will be willing to pay for it; the corporation has not been giving us water.

"Is there any new community that Water Corporation has given water? People depend on boreholes; even government estates have industrial boreholes.

"Why do we keep pumping money into an agency that does not give us the desired results?'' he asked.

He noted that the Adiyan Waterworks was located at Ifako-Ijaiye, where many of the residents had resorted to digging boreholes as a means of getting water.

''A lot of people are falling sick because they don't drink clean water.

''In the same compound, where you have sewage, is where you have a borehole.

''There is no way you can manage the sewage that it will not leak and pollute the water; everyone drinking such is drinking contaminated water,'' he said.

The lawmaker urged the corporation to increase water reticulation and supply to residents.

From: http://www.punchng.com/politics/lawm...rporation-low/
https://repository.upenn.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1056&context=mes_capstones;Ensuring
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by GloriousGbola: 11:33am On May 13, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9V5X0SFp_w

Nollywood actor, Charles Inojie, escaped death when an overhead water tank in his house fell directly on his seat barely three minutes after he left the spot.

The actor made this known in a post shared on his Instagram account on Friday and wrote, “Again, God came through for me to the devil's utter disgrace.”

Speaking in the video, he said,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsJM9VZMEnD/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

another fking ediat talking about God instead of holding the people who fabricated the tank stand.
better go and do proper audit of your house and confirm how many more death traps there are in it.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2023
You need to consider the location bro.
no space .
Quarter plot of land there is worth more than 2 plots of land in many cities in this country.
Every inch of the land is utilized

zicoraads:
Why would anyone build a water tank under a sitting spot or even close to it? We thank God for sparing him. However, his carelessness almost resulted to his death.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:34am On May 13, 2023
WorldRichest:
Idiots.

Everything must be on social media.

When will he post as he escaped death when he fell from the bed while on his wife to the ground?

Oloriburuku people

Your comments are always foolish and senseless.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by coputa(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2023
One of Nigeria finest actor.Gods canopy will continue to cover you.I think this guy is from Edo state,i never get tired of watching his films, he's talented.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:36am On May 13, 2023
23xc5:
You might be interested.. Check!!

No, we are not!!!

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by tuzle(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2023
We have mad people on nairaland
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by 23xc5: 11:39am On May 13, 2023
I didn't ask you...
AderonkeOlaniyi:

No, we are not!!!
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:41am On May 13, 2023
23xc5:
I didn't ask you...

Shut up!!! You scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:44am On May 13, 2023
Sometimes, I imagine those tanks falling from high whenever I see them, then I quickly snap out of the scary imagination. 😣

Thank God for his life. 😰
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by dododawa1: 11:45am On May 13, 2023
Tunasco4u:
Someone should please explain to me why this man belly big like that undecided undecided undecidedwhenever I see this man in movie I use to think the belly is not real,but lately I saw him somewhere and the belly is still big. Why small body with big belly
work of 🍺
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Babastrong(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2023
"Ifura" laagba ogun
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by lapo(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2023
Blaming the devil?
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Mightysomadina88: 11:53am On May 13, 2023
Can't you shut it if you have nothing reasonable to say.
oilypussy:
shocked

I would like to be banged under that water tank shaa..
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by 9gerian: 11:59am On May 13, 2023
Galvanized steel scaffolding structure rusts over long years of use, and therefore collapse suddenly.

Constructed concrete structures are better over time.

MasterJayJay:
They won't investigate the person that constructed that nonsense, until he constructs the one that will finally kill many people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:01pm On May 13, 2023
Mo ba e yin Oluwa l'ogo !

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by lexy2014: 12:06pm On May 13, 2023
[sub][/sub]
9gerian:
Galvanized steel scaffolding structure rusts over long years of use, and therefore collapse suddenly.

Constructed concrete structures are better over time.

Galvanized pipes don't rust except na another thing them use do that tank stand. From the pictures, the tank stand didn't collapse
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by lexy2014: 12:10pm On May 13, 2023
Look at sendiments that hascgathered inside the tank. This must be lekki water

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Omogoddy: 12:13pm On May 13, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Hmmm. Material could not withstand the weight of the tank. This is why some builders insist on using shell return pipes for support legs.
You are very correct 💯
It can only happen when you use galvanized pipes

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by luluosas(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2023
Thanks be to God
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:
It's a sign that he should start taking his bath daily.
We know you want to be controversial, but this is just too dry abeg
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Felix6: 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
Useless water tank, why waste precious 3 minutes before crashing? Well, we forgive you for this. If Escoba is seated under the Canopy, please come down three minutes earlier and find the plaster of paris.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by ValeeLove(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
The devil is liar. Glory to God.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:24pm On May 13, 2023
He really should have gone back to Costa Rica.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Hot Legs In New Dapper Photos / Olamide, Ogun State New Governor, Dapo Abiodun & Wife Dance Shaku Shaku / Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.