Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) (43416 Views)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Charles Inojie, Wife & Children Rock 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us’ T-shirts, Caps (Photo) / 'Na Dem Dey Rush Us' Customized T-Shirts & Caps By Originator, Charles Inojie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Staywithbina: 12:26pm On May 13, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

I would like to be banged under that water tank shaa..
You just turned me on in a bit ..I can imagine
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by MasterJayJay: 12:33pm On May 13, 2023
9gerian:
Galvanized steel scaffolding structure rusts over long years of use, and therefore collapse suddenly.

Constructed concrete structures are better over time.

There is a steel structure at a compound near our backyard. It has been there since late 90's. Definitely older than the ooe in the news but still standing till today.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by BigYash: 12:36pm On May 13, 2023
Let him go to court. I have said my own o..
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by AlexJustin(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2023
Contact good engineers una no go gree.

A good overhead water design could have prevented this.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Jidefido(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2023
Thank God for saving his life. But NOBODY CAN ESCAPE OR CHEAT DEATH
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Litmus: 1:07pm On May 13, 2023
Flick490:
Thank God He cheated death. I share in His testimony. You will not die now in Jesus name. Amen.
But the issue with us Nigerians is that we tend to be more Reactive than Proactive. We hardly take precautionary measures to avert disaster. We await disaster and start looking for solution. I want to believe that tank would have shown signs of impending collapse but they neglected it

At least you don't and you're a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by emmy512: 1:15pm On May 13, 2023
Whoever owns that channel should stop using those voice overs abeg
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Flick490(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2023
Litmus:

At least you don't and you're a Nigerian.

I'm also guilty of this
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by onuman: 1:30pm On May 13, 2023
Provision of treated portable water is the number one debt a government owes citizens.

Cowardly, we are all in Nigeria. Instead of telling the wicked politicians about their number one debt to us, we rather sink private water boreholes up and down and die like rats consuming untreated water in Nigeria.
Abroad, citizens consume water from public water supply taps in their kitchen.

Amadioha saved your life from the fallen water tanker.
People unknowingly erect this waiting time bomb very close to their houses.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On May 13, 2023
Thank God for sparing your life 🙏
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:06pm On May 13, 2023
Tunasco4u:
Someone should please explain to me why this man belly big like that undecided undecided undecidedwhenever I see this man in movie I use to think the belly is not real,but lately I saw him somewhere and the belly is still big. Why small body with big belly

It is a sign of good living , that's what some ignorant Nigerians say.

Protruding belly like pregnant frog
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by lozanni(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2023
Thank God for his life.
Ever since a neighbor's water tank fell this same way, I always avoid going under a water tank and often advise others to be careful too.

Those scaffoldings that supports the water tank, I often wonder if there is any way to test their integrity, as they carry such weight of water for so many years without ceasing.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by nwajesus12(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by GodHimself: 3:38pm On May 13, 2023
Buy cheap, buy twice.

Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9V5X0SFp_w

Nollywood actor, Charles Inojie, escaped death when an overhead water tank in his house fell directly on his seat barely three minutes after he left the spot.

The actor made this known in a post shared on his Instagram account on Friday and wrote, “Again, God came through for me to the devil's utter disgrace.”

Speaking in the video, he said,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsJM9VZMEnD/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by professore(m): 4:26pm On May 13, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

u are a man
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by JOemmy(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2023
The welders that constructed the water stand needs to be arrested for doing a very bad job.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:29pm On May 13, 2023
Ghost messanger
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2023
I never stand or sit close to water tanks.

I have always taken precautions around water tanks just as I take around vehicles that carry containers.
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Asswipemod: 5:58pm On May 13, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9V5X0SFp_w

Nollywood actor, Charles Inojie, escaped death when an overhead water tank in his house fell directly on his seat barely three minutes after he left the spot.

The actor made this known in a post shared on his Instagram account on Friday and wrote, “Again, God came through for me to the devil's utter disgrace.”

Speaking in the video, he said,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsJM9VZMEnD/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Kadoso Mutairu things!
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:24pm On May 13, 2023
When fake materials take over the economy
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Angrygoat: 6:48pm On May 13, 2023
According to Mr deputy..we would have seen u in court
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2023
igbos with this their accent...

azaly = excactly
vehitable = vegetable
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2023
igbos with this their accent... grin grin grin grin

azaly = excactly
vehitable = vegetable

cute
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Ilekokonit: 11:13pm On May 13, 2023
Too many ways to die an untimely death in Nigeria. Na so when I dey live off Allen Avenue my neighbours mansion unbeknownst to me had electricity connected to the security barbed wire that demarcated our building from his and one morning, I opened my side gate wide and it touched the his barbed wire nd i received an electric shock - not too hard but still shocked me.

In the same compound that had 7 flats, the Nepa wires were hanging precariously low that if you are over 6 feet 5 inches and you come back late at night, you may accidentally touch the electric wires with your head.

If you look at the house in this post, you will see that the water tanker was placed too high on top of the roof and most probably not secured properly. Even a roof that is part of the building can still be blown off by strong winds talk less of an unsecured water tanker placed at such height on top of the roof of a house.

Nothing like health and safety in Naija. Na just rushed job everybody dey do and its all fueled by greedy landlords, property developers and agents.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2023
All thanks to God
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by clockwisereport: 10:37am On May 14, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

How old are you, young man?
Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Aliftedmusic: 2:52pm On May 14, 2023
Dont worry they will get you next time Bro

Re: Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) by Tundex911: 5:57pm On May 16, 2023
Geepee wey be igbo made lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Emanuel Adebayo Surprises Dillish Matthew's With Bouquet Of Roses / Omotola Jalade-Ekeind Gives Gistlovers 24 Hours To Prove Oshiomhole Story / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.