Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,259 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment (3276 Views)

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / 9 Reasons Why The Suspension Of The CJN Is Constitutional - PoliticsNGR.com / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by plaindealer: 8:11am On May 13, 2023
The mannerless and poorly raised falz mocked and called Tinubu old for going to the UK for knee surgery, but the dame clown is only 30 years old and he's already collecting knee surgery in the same Uk.

See life, young boy with battered knee and surgeries..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by tamdun: 8:13am On May 13, 2023
Coly2012:
Many idiots are just commenting without even knowing what happened to falz and when it happened and why he decided to undergo the surgery now, even the oopp na another NTA journalist.
He got injured while playing football abi,Falz in his 30's can be injured but a man older than his father cannot?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by tamdun: 8:14am On May 13, 2023
DeleTaller:
Area father no wan look camera....shame dey catch am....karma is a bitch
The guy even use iborun (veil )to cover himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by tamdun: 8:16am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Oga answer my question.

1. Is falz and Charley boy politicians?
2. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for medical treatment?

If e sure for you answer my questions
Is the CJN a politician

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by DiscoverID: 8:17am On May 13, 2023
Coly2012:
Many idiots are just commenting without even knowing what happened to falz and when it happened and why he decided to undergo the surgery now, even the oopp na another NTA journalist.
You are daft. Is CJN a politician? Fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by YesDaddy1: 8:17am On May 13, 2023
So charlie boy and falz have a right to enjoy d beat medical care but the ppl who govern you don't deserve d same right bcus they are 'public office holders'. You see say you no make any sense.

Well, As an obidient wey una be, its a futile effort reasoning with you all.
cool
G00DHardDick:

Oga answer my question.

2. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for medical treatment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by GoodCane: 8:20am On May 13, 2023
tamdun:

Is the CJN a politician

Now this is why I said you Tinubu supporters are so stupid and daft.

Dude, let me educate you. The CJN is under the judicial arm of govt. He is not even a politician but a top senior politician occupying a very important office in the federation. Dude, a personality from the federal positions down to a war councillor are all politicians. Seems you didn't go to school.

Now answer my questions!!!!!!
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by GoodCane: 8:24am On May 13, 2023
DiscoverID:

You are daft. Is CJN a politician? Fool.

Are you Tinubu supporters this stupid or what?

Oga seem you didn't go to school. The CJN is under the judicial arm of govt. Oga He is not even a politician but a very top senior politician occupying a very important office in the federation. Dude, a personality from the federal positions down to a war councillor are all politicians. Young man The CJN is a politician. I no you didn't go to school and have never probably heard of arms of govt before, Stop displaying your daftness online.
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by N3TRAL: 8:24am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

If I say you Tinubu supporters are so stupid, they'll think I'm joking.

Dude, is falz and Charley boy politicians? Oga CJN is a politician occupying a public office. If Nigeria was a sane country, politicians ought to have since been banned from seeking medical treatment Abroad. Tinubu flies regularly to France for treatment. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for medical treatment? Don't you have sense? Now imagine the CJN of America or any public office holder in America coming down to Nigeria or Africa for treatment. How stupid does that sound? Truly, you Tinubu supporters are just f0.ols without brain

You go about calling people fools without even understanding the nitty-gritty of the discourse.

The Chief Justice of Nigeria is independent. He is a member of the judiciary not a politician. He is an ordinary civil servant who climbed through the ranks of bureaucracy to become the Justice of the Supreme Court.

The appointment of the Chief Justice of Nigeria by the president is only ceremonial because only the most Senior Justice of the Supreme Court whose appointment there was initiated by the NJC can become the CJN. The president cannot appoint a CJN of his own will when there's a JSC who is senior to the Justice.

The irony of your ad hominem is that Falz's father is also a high ranking member of the Judiciary. As a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, he's a member of the Inner Bar of Nigeria's judiciary.

Charlie Boy's father is the famous Oputa, JSC. He was a justice of the Supreme Court just like the CJN you're insulting not so long ago. He's one of the most controversial and, of course, prolific Supreme Court Justices in Nigeria's history.

Do a simple google search with the keywords : "Oputa's panel".

I only blame Nigeria's educational institution.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by YesDaddy1: 8:26am On May 13, 2023
plaindealer:
The mannerless and poorly raised falz mocked and called Tinubu old for going to the UK for knee surgery, but the dame clown is only 30 years old and he's already collecting knee surgery in the same Uk.

See life, young boy with battered knee and surgeries..

Karma come in different folds.
The boy is a huge disappointment, not for his activism per say, but for failing to realise he's been used. As an educated fellow, a lawyer and d son of a legal luminary, he should know better.

In war, u collab with your lesser enemy to decimate the greater enemy. After d greater enemy has bn subdued/then u deal with the lesser one peace meal. That's what the obidients are doing with him.

He thinks he's a 'hero' not knowing that when d Chips are down, d extremely bigotic obidients will still refer to him as 'aff**ja' and d same treatment they meted out to his ppl will also not elude him.

Victor Banjo of the 66 coup Is an example.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by DiscoverID: 8:27am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Are you Tinubu supporters this stupid or what?

Oga seem you didn't go to school. The CJN is under the judicial arm of govt. Oga He is not even a politician but a very top senior politician occupying a very important office in the federation. Dude, a personality from the federal positions down to a war councillor are all politicians. Young man The CJN is a politician. I no you didn't go to school and have never probably heard of arms of govt before, Stop displaying your daftness online.

Is CJN a politician? You are even dumber than I initially thought. Fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by GoodCane: 8:29am On May 13, 2023
YesDaddy1:
So charlie boy and falz have a right to enjoy d beat medical care but the ppl who govern you don't deserve d same right bcus they are 'public office holders'. You see say you no make any sense.

Well, As an obidient wey una be, its a futile effort reasoning with you all.
cool

After ranting, you deliberately avoided my questions and left it unanswered.

Dude.
2. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for treatment?

Don't you have sense? The people who govern you couldn't build standard hospitals for you and everyone else to use, but they rather kept you suffering and embezzled your resources While flying out to seek medical treatment and enjoyment abroad. Can't you see you're senseless? Have you ever seen American politician seeking treatment in Nigeria or coming down to enjoy here?
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by YesDaddy1: 8:32am On May 13, 2023
You are incapable of rational thinking.
Is d CJN a politician?
cool
G00DHardDick:

After ranting, you deliberately avoided my questions and left it unanswered.

Dude.
2. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for treatment?

Don't you have sense? The people who govern you couldn't build standard hospitals for you and everyone else to use, but they rather kept you suffering and embezzled your resources While flying out to seek medical treatment and enjoyment abroad. Can't you see you're senseless? Have you ever seen American politician seeking treatment in Nigeria or coming down to enjoy here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by Godwin4444: 8:33am On May 13, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Shame on Falz, imagine he's less than 40 years old already having kneel problem so what will now happen when he get old to Justice Ariwoola age.
God bless u

Many of them don’t even know anything about old age, I guess they don’t have elders at home

I can’t mock someone with their health no matter what cos nobody knows tomorrow, d same falz that obi…..diots are defending that he’s a private citizen, won’t he do same if he’s a politician

It’s easy to criticize

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by GoodCane: 8:34am On May 13, 2023
DiscoverID:

Is CJN a politician? You are even dumber than I initially thought. Fool.

You're even displaying your daftness more with boldness. Someone asking if a CJN under the judicial arm of govt is a politician? This is ridiculous. Even a primary 4 child is smarter and more intelligent than you.

We have the Executive arm of govt, judicial arm of govt and the legislative arm of govt. This is Just like asking if Buhari who's under the executive arm of govt is a politician grin or if senator smart Adeyemi under the legislative arm is a politician grin . Guy you dull oo. You no go school?
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by tamdun: 8:35am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Now this is why I said you Tinubu supporters are so stupid and daft.

Dude, let me educate you. The CJN is under the judicial arm of govt. He is not even a politician but a top senior politician occupying a very important office in the federation. Dude, a personality from the federal positions down to a war councillor are all politicians. Seems you didn't go to school.

Now answer my questions!!!!!!
I swear u be olodo,let me repeat it for the last time,the CJN is not a politician

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by GoodCane: 8:38am On May 13, 2023
YesDaddy1:
You are incapable of rational thinking.
Is d CJN a politician?
cool

Someone asking if a CJN under the judicial arm of govt is a politician? This is ridiculous. Even a primary 4 child is smarter and more intelligent than you.

We have the Executive arm of govt, judicial arm of govt and the legislative arm of govt. This is Just like asking if Buhari who's under the executive arm of govt is a politician grin or if senator smart Adeyemi under the legislative arm is a politician grin . Now imagine someone asking if a CJN under the judicial arm of govt is a politician grin Guy you dull oo. Una no go school?
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by madridguy(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2023
Aamin and you too.

I asked myself what is happening to we Nigerians especially we the youth of today. Just because we have internet which gives everyone access to air his/her view and this has make us to think we are superior to the old generation.

Imagine a man that cannot say what will happen to him in the next second mocking someone older than his father. I hope him and his likes retrace their steps before it is too late for them.

Godwin4444:
God bless u

Many of them don’t even know anything about old age, I guess they don’t have elders at home

I can’t mock someone with their health no matter what cos nobody knows tomorrow, d same falz that obi…..diots are defending that he’s a private citizen, won’t he do same if he’s a politician

It’s easy to criticize

3 Likes

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by N3TRAL: 8:42am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Someone asking if a CJN under the judicial arm of govt is a politician? This is ridiculous. Even a primary 4 child is smarter and more intelligent than you.

We have the Executive arm of govt, judicial arm of govt and the legislative arm of govt. This is Just like asking if Buhari who's under the executive arm of govt is a politician grin or if senator smart Adeyemi under the legislative arm is a politician grin . Now imagine someone asking if a CJN under the judicial arm of govt is a politician grin Guy you dull oo. Una no go school?

The Judicial Arm of Government is apolitical. They do not participate in politics. Infact, the selection process of the head of the Federal or State Judiciary is more cumbersome and bureaucratic than the appointment of the Chief Of Army Staff who isn't a politician.

The Chief of Army Staff
The Inspector General of Police
The Chief of Naval Staff
Etc are members of the executive arm of government.

Are they politicians?

You're an Obidîot. Just accept that you know nothing. Don't be proud of your stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by YesDaddy1: 8:43am On May 13, 2023
Baba God abeg epp our education system o, Ds na d reason students dey fail exam.
We dey ask u a simple 'yes or no' question u dey write epistle.

Once again: is d CJN a politician?
cool

G00DHardDick:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by DiscoverID: 9:06am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You're even displaying your daftness more with boldness. Someone asking if a CJN under the judicial arm of govt is a politician? This is ridiculous. Even a primary 4 child is smarter and more intelligent than you.

We have the Executive arm of govt, judicial arm of govt and the legislative arm of govt. This is Just like asking if Buhari who's under the executive arm of govt is a politician grin or if senator smart Adeyemi under the legislative arm is a politician grin . Guy you dull oo. You no go school?

Is CJN a politician? Since you are very slow needed questions to be repeated. Fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by donproject2(m): 9:17am On May 13, 2023
tamdun:

I won't provide any evidence,it's all over the Internet, Falz even made a music video to mock the CJN,ordinary Google search u no fit do?

Don't mind the idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by donproject2(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

If I say you Tinubu supporters are so stupid, they'll think I'm joking.

Dude, is falz and Charley boy politicians? Oga CJN is a politician occupying a public office. If Nigeria was a sane country, politicians ought to have since been banned from seeking medical treatment Abroad. Tinubu flies regularly to France for treatment. Have you ever seen any American politician or public office holder coming down to Nigeria for medical treatment? Don't you have sense? Now imagine the CJN of America or any public office holder in America coming down to Nigeria or Africa for treatment. How stupid does that sound? Truly, you Tinubu supporters are just f0.ols without brain

Mofoor o, mama eleyi ti fobo jona, talo bi arindin lomo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by Godwin4444: 9:26am On May 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Oga answer my question.

if falz can go abroad for treatment as a private citizen, do u think he will treat himself in Nigeria as a politician?

2 Likes

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by Godwin4444: 9:35am On May 13, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Baba God abeg epp our education system o, Ds na d reason students dey fail exam.
We dey ask u a simple 'yes or no' question u dey write epistle.

Once again: is d CJN a politician?
cool

those obi supporters/ ipob are ignorantly aggressive

I have been saying it since, they won’t know anything but they want to argue n they will end up saying rubbish but ego will never make them agree they are wrong

This guys case is a clear example

2 Likes

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by Bringbackmandat: 9:45am On May 13, 2023
Foolish op! Nobody mocked the CJN, Nigerians only brought out the video where he was going to meat tinubu in London.
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by DMerciful(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2023
Someone played football and got injured but you're here making yeye comment.
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Shame on Falz, imagine he's less than 40 years old already having kneel problem so what will now happen when he get old to Justice Ariwoola age.
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by madridguy(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2023
Go and sleep. How old is him that he will need to go for kneel surgery over mere football set with his friends.

DMerciful:
Someone played football and got injured but you're here making yeye comment.
Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by DMerciful(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2023
You call yourself madridguy yet you nor dey watch European football.....they do surgery all the time
madridguy:
Go and sleep. How old is him that he will need to go for kneel surgery over mere football set with his friends.

Re: Falz And Charly Boy Mocked The CJN Few Weeks Ago Are Down With Same Knee Ailment by madridguy(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2023
Is falz not a robot again? How come he needs medical attention after he has openly dragged men older than his father for going for treatment. Again, is falz a professional footballer? He can treat himself with Aboniki
balm instead of running around.

DMerciful:
You call yourself madridguy yet you nor dey watch European football.....they do surgery all the time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Origin Of Yoruba Ronu - By Hubert Ogunde / Breaking News!! Latest On The Killing Of Military Men In Delta / Don Etiebet's Guber Interest- A Shame Or Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.