Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) (46575 Views)

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Chinese Woman Arrested For Flashing Private Parts During Public Livestream / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

See our amiable writer embarrassing himself. No true/full democratic nation in the world, or any nation that respect human right will do what they did. Where's the "right" here.

This Nigerian woman that insulted queen of England, the lecturer in US university. Who hung her, who sacked her?
They respected her opinion borne out of anger, and the world moved on, but your god Putin is always showing what sort of tyrant he is.

Imagine having the likes of Russia, China, NK, Iran, Pakistan, and other terrorist nation as world power!
Omo the world don go be that. This is clearly what the US is avoiding. Respect human right. A case or country where you can't state your feeling or speak up is nothing but dictatorship.

Surprisingly, na una wailers go complain about Buhari, and even troll Tinubu all day calling him a drug dealer without nobody arresting you people! Or no be traitor una still be. Let Buhari start arresting those who dare to speak up or mock him whether prison no go full,una for don wail tire.

Note: This same boy supported the Prof Anya when she insulted the late queen of England. If the US or UK had eliminated or arrested her this wailer would call the US unprintable names, but here he is praising Putin and condemning that Russia lady. Almost same Scenario.
Putin invaded Ukraine, but the late queen didn't even do half of that.
What a double faced hypocrite you are, tueh!

You no dey even fit do your propaganda job well, because you are not bright. You no dey research, too dull!
ALWAYS copying and pasting trash from Russia propaganda site!
don't be silly.

She went to the grave of Putin's parents to write rubbish.

Your bitterness should be against NATO and America not Russia

I know Prof Anya is a foolish person but hers were just empty coward's words on the internet, she didn't go to England and locate the grave of the queen of England to express her bitterness.

America is your enemy currently not Russia, I hope you can see that
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Tyriq: 4:34pm On May 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is there any country that don't pursue interest beneficial to them? 🤷‍♂️
Then why are you guys angered and aroused at Russia for pursuing their PERSONAL AND TERRITORIAL INTEGRITY?
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by zoraro(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2023
I am surprised they did not say that the woman was sponsored by Ukraine.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

See our amiable writer embarrassing himself. No true/full democratic nation in the world, or any nation that respect human right will do what they did. Where's the "right" here.

This Nigerian woman that insulted queen of England, the lecturer in US university. Who hung her, who sacked her?
They respected her opinion borne out of anger, and the world moved on, but your god Putin is always showing what sort of tyrant he is.

Imagine having the likes of Russia, China, NK, Iran, Pakistan, and other terrorist nation as world power!
Omo the world don go be that. This is clearly what the US is avoiding. Respect human right. A case or country where you can't state your feeling or speak up is nothing but dictatorship.

Surprisingly, na una wailers go complain about Buhari, and even troll Tinubu all day calling him a drug dealer without nobody arresting you people! Or no be traitor una still be. Let Buhari start arresting those who dare to speak up or mock him whether prison no go full,una for don wail tire.

Note: This same boy supported the Prof Anya when she insulted the late queen of England. If the US or UK had eliminated or arrested her this wailer would call the US unprintable names, but here he is praising Putin and condemning that Russia lady. Almost same Scenario.
Putin invaded Ukraine, but the late queen didn't even do half of that.
What a double faced hypocrite you are, tueh!

You no dey even fit do your propaganda job well, because you are not bright. You no dey research, too dull!
ALWAYS copying and pasting trash from Russia propaganda site!
wish I could give you a million likes. Well said

1 Like

Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2023
WriterNig:
Traitor! Boot her out of 🇷🇺 Russia. She doesn't represent the over 85% of the population that supports Putin.

Even the Pope and nearly 80% of the world population thinks Putin did the right thing.

Everyone knows what NATO does next after it surrounds a country with military bases. INVASION!

Ask Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Vietnam.
does that stop hunger in your belly, that will not even remove poverty in your life.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by toprealman: 5:00pm On May 13, 2023
Ogiame:
Is she still alive?
Trust Putin
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Federalis: 5:27pm On May 13, 2023
She still dey alive?
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by olumided: 5:45pm On May 13, 2023
Stop supporting evil. Evil people do support evil. Do you know what will happen to Russia in the nearest future?

WriteerNig:

🤡 🤡 So France is not a democracy? Lmaoo

Some of you worship the west so much you can literally eat their shit.

BLACK SLAVE!
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:49pm On May 13, 2023
This one don price market
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by WriteerNig: 5:52pm On May 13, 2023
olumided:
Stop supporting evil. Evil people do support evil. Do you know what will happen to Russia in the nearest future?

Maybe you know more than the cousin of a former U.S President, and the rest of the global South right?

Do you know what will happen to the US in the nearest future? With all the numerous crimes against humanity they have committed.

Say the truth. It shall set you free.

Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by olumided: 6:09pm On May 13, 2023
Okay

WriteerNig:

Maybe you know more than the this cousin of a former U.S President, and the rest of the global South right?

Do you know what will happen to the US in the nearest future? With all the numerous crimes against humanity they have committed.

Say the truth. It shall set you free.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 13, 2023
WriterNig:
Traitor! Boot her out of 🇷🇺 Russia. She doesn't represent the over 85% of the population that supports Putin.

Even the Pope and nearly 80% of the world population thinks Putin did the right thing.

Everyone knows what NATO does next after it surrounds a country with military bases. INVASION!

Ask Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Vietnam.
You are right my brother
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2023
new york post...

una no get work for this country...
a Lazy youth, just created time, copied news from his android thread on newyork post., created a thread on naira land and pasted it... another useless mod, just approved it to trend in Nigeria... joblessness
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:13pm On May 13, 2023
franchasofficia:
Brave woman of justice, nature will be kind to you and your generation for standing up against injustice

This woman just opened the door to many that will be.........Putin is no longer feared and respected as it were.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2023
oxygeng:
your Kpekus would have suffered alot of emotional and physical damage if you were a lady. do not speak on issues based on emotions and sweet tongues. I wish you were a lady I would have talked u straight to my location for further brusing of the kpekpe.

You're moving mad.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by endy69: 10:07pm On May 13, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Nigeria will win south Africa in war, if you think you are right then lets talk on both countrys strength
Modern warfare is not just by the number of ppl you have in your arm force. SA produce some of the world’s finest weapons of mass destruction. Yes we have the man but recent wars have shown that manpower isn't just enough, we need to produce our weaponry. You purchase over 80% of the weapons our military use, so it will be ill advice for us to pick fight with a country we purchase bullets and other weapons from. Even US and Russia buy weapons from SA.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:38am On May 14, 2023
Like I said earlier and I would repeat again. Its ok if ur not ok thats why we have Reharb and correction centers for mentally unstable minds and am sure we have more of your likes here on Nairaland and In or outside Nigeria aspart of the problem in the world and as part ofthe disease in the Nigerian system.

I want to believe your just another pro Putin or pro Russian freak and one of the maniac with ment brain. Anyways we have 2 type of people in the world. The sane and insane. Watch this popularity poll as it grows. Click Like for Russia and PUTIN or Share for NATO.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 1:57am On May 14, 2023
WriteerNig:

🤡 🤡 So France is not a democracy? Lmaoo

Some of you worship the west so much you can literally eat their shit.

BLACK SLAVE!
Your shamelessness dey shame me.
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2023
Badassniggga:
go and check Putin's approval ratings after the war commenced.
And pope also approved him to kill?
I bet the approval rating is coming from war mongers like you. If the war was in Nigeria you won't be talking of approval rating. Only Fulani heardsmen you people are crying talkless of war!
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Timikady: 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
Hello oo please contact me I want to repair my iPhone XS panel problem I'm in Lagos, +2347045933266
Re: Russian Woman Arrested For Desecrating Putin's Parents Grave (Photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 12:32pm On May 16, 2023
endy69:

Modern warfare is not just by the number of ppl you have in your arm force. SA produce some of the world’s finest weapons of mass destruction. Yes we have the man but recent wars have shown that manpower isn't just enough, we need to produce our weaponry. You purchase over 80% of the weapons our military use, so it will be ill advice for us to pick fight with a country we purchase bullets and other weapons from. Even US and Russia buy weapons from SA.

you can win war in two ways
1 is by weapon
2 is by numbers of soldiers

true modern warfare is not by numbers
under number one we have two options
1 weapons by guns
2 weapons of mass destruction

Nigeria and south Africa are on the same level of weapons

am correcting you both countries did not have any weapons on mass destruction, i repeat both countries dont have weapon of mass destruction.... if you have evidence south Africa have weapon of mass destruction please provide the evidence

been on the same level of weapons Nigeria have edge by numbers

i await you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election / War: Ukraine Announces ‘Good News’ Against Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.