Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op (16391 Views)

CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / CBN Introduces N6.98 Charges For USSD Services / Pantami Warns Telcos Against Blocking Bank USSD Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by whippersnapper(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2023
Parachoko:
When dem wan disconnect am, make dem let me know
them done do am ooh
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Blackdisciple(m): 2:22pm On May 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC and debt

They like Fulani killer herdsmen and killings can't be separated
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Menclothing: 2:25pm On May 13, 2023
After collecting from us
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by MuMuOnBail: 2:26pm On May 13, 2023
na wa ooo

May Ogun, Sango and Amadioha fire all this Banks Nincompoops. Insha Allah

You keep deducting charges per transaction but can never pay your debts from billions you make from those charges.

I wish, I can bring back Osama Bin Laden back to life, so that he can help me mastermind a terrorist attack on all this good for nothing banks.

Am already revenging in my own way, because am f*cking a Bank manager already.

Me 1 vs 0 Banks
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by LOVEGINO(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2023
Islie:
NCC okays disconnection of USSD services for banks over N120bn debt – Telecom operators

https://dailynigerian.com/ncc-okays-disconnection-ussd/
common 2500 wey I dey own loan shark, dem no allow me drink water drop cup😂

2 Likes

Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by morikee: 2:34pm On May 13, 2023
Who use it seff
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by phemmie06(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2023
Banks still de jẹ́ gbèsè despite all their means of generating income even in an illegal way
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Stanbeto: 2:40pm On May 13, 2023
So with all the charges they remove from different customer's account? These Banks are not good.😀😀😀😀
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by meedoLock(m): 2:42pm On May 13, 2023
So with all the ridiculous charges on services not rendered spread across all their users without any record of transparency or cautioning from the concerned people, they still can't paid for the ideal services they enjoy from telecommunication firms.

Let me know when they get disconnected cos I will also severe all my ties with banks undecided

Yeyenatu
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Bluntemperor: 2:50pm On May 13, 2023
Rootprof:
Why banks no pay now. We customers get charged every month and on every transaction from both side so where is the money going ?
I think it's time I stop reading Nigeria news cos it's just annoying

Both the NCC and the Telecom services providers are not telling the truth! Having debited the Customers by the Banks,is it that the Banks now holds the Money for business or what?
You now turned around and tell the Populace the bullshit stories!
It is Corruption everywhere and in every Sector!
Please,tell us another story!

1 Like

Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Beremx(f): 3:09pm On May 13, 2023
And the useless banks will be charging 50naira for maintenance fee almost every day.

Ndi ara
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by yemi1504: 3:23pm On May 13, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:
I can't even remember the last time I used my bank ussd code.
I prefer the Bank App

Me too!
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by fabolouz1(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2023
Who gets the money charged from customers after each transaction?
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by okorogodwin4(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2023
madridguy:
Could this be the primary reason I cannot effect transfer on my FBN since yesterday.
yeso I can't do anything on First bank ussd
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Solsix(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2023
Thank you opay
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by bablon20(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2023
Prayers of the poor masses are being answered. The pilfering on our money has to stop. Online bankings to the world full-fledged!
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Pakman: 4:01pm On May 13, 2023
A nation with no accountability and justice is doomed to fail.
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by NinjaMetahuman: 4:02pm On May 13, 2023
MiosheEmpire1:
I can't even remember the last time I used my bank ussd code.
I prefer the Bank App
ussd is quite convininent more than app especially in situation where there is no internet.
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by smiliyB(f): 4:05pm On May 13, 2023
Rootprof:
Why banks no pay now. We customers get charged every month and on every transaction from both side so where is the money going ?

I think it's time I stop reading Nigeria news cos it's just annoying
Seriously, Nigeria News is something else, nothing to encourage it's citizens
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by zoraro(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2023
If bank customers are charged instantly then why are the banks not paying the telecom companies, they should not only be disconnected they should be fined.
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by mordred44: 4:41pm On May 13, 2023
Dia mata don taya me
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by olayinka63: 4:50pm On May 13, 2023
We are being charged twice on USSD transaction. The first is a warning of #6. 80 when you are about to initiate USSD transaction. The second is transfer charges if you successfully transfer a fund. So where is these monies?
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by Neddyogu(m): 4:59pm On May 13, 2023
Reinaldo:
APC and debt

How did APC enter this case now? How?
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by jamess32: 5:16pm On May 13, 2023
Where is the USSD charges going to? in 2021 when the problem started, bank introduced #10-20 USSD charge. This is a clear indication that banks are not sincere in their dealings
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by olumided: 5:24pm On May 13, 2023
Those Bank are thieves. They have charged us all this money but failed to remit them to the owner.

First Bank that I borrowed N17,900 from including interest and insurance for 30days, when I got their sms, they multiplied the money by 2 and I tweet them, the Twitter handle said, it might be network glitches not until they placed debit order of N35,800 on my account till now and I sent an email to them, it bounced back that their mailbox is full and twitter no gree reply my DM again.

Because of this, I changed my salary account to Zenith Bank, but if any other money just enter my FBN account now, they will deduct it and I have not be able to visit their physical branch. Cos, if I borrow money from all this ridiculous loan app self, it is never times two.
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by MiosheEmpire1(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
ussd is quite convininent more than app especially in situation where there is no internet.
Well that's your own opinion, in my own opinion,I prefer bank app cos there some bank's that it's only on the app that you can found. E.g lotus bank,
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by kelspinall(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2023
Nigeria is a joke.... everyday one nonsense comedy to showcase as news
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by swagguElite(m): 12:38am On May 14, 2023
madridguy:
Could this be the primary reason I cannot effect transfer on my FBN since yesterday.
Same problem affecting me since. I tried transferring funds to my Opay. Twice. Both were reversed immediately. I had to login to seek help, only see this news. How does NCC ussd withdrawal affect bank app for christ sake? Are these banks okay?
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by MOVIC6: 1:51am On May 14, 2023
I jus realized that any company handled by a westerner or northerner looses value quickly
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by seunayantokun(m): 2:45am On May 14, 2023
We pay banks but thieves behind them no wan pay telecom operators. Them go dey form billionaire up and down.
Re: NCC Okays Disconnection Of USSD Services For Banks Over N120bn Debt – Telecom Op by luluosas(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2023
So, who was collecting our N6.68k ussd section on our bank's access code? What about the N4 sms fees we've been paying for each sms alert? Na waoh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akure Traders Observe "Du Du Du" (no Market Day) Today (photos) / Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs / Starting A Sharwama Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.