Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ (67785 Views)

Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by ofuonyebi: 3:20pm On May 13, 2023
yes, just like when he was in his rightful senses..Ekweremadu met and shook hands with prince Charles now king of ENGLAND
Likewise, when he lost his normal senses, the next place to meet the right people, was the prison or ARO Hospital!
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by FireUpNow(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2023
He is being humbled and learning life all over again. He made some errors and it's time to correct his mistakes. May God forgive him truly and heal his daughter, Sonia I pray. Money is not everything in life.

1 Like

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2023
dre11:

https://guardian.ng/news/ekweremadu-taught-english-in-wandsworth-prison/
we are not interested in your cockkk and bull story. The same senator that was almost lynched by Nigerians in Germany few years back for corruption. No sympathy for any Nigerian politician. He should rot in jail

1 Like

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Allisgud: 3:22pm On May 13, 2023
He is teaching oyinbo people what is a noun

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by GreatrAnalyst: 3:22pm On May 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:
He made mistake but May God see him through

That's the prayer.
No man goes through life without scratch at one point or the other.
Mock no one, you may never know what life holds in stock for you.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Saga16: 3:27pm On May 13, 2023
Jakpon:
I saw what you did there grin

grin
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:
He made no mistake.

1 Like

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by sunsweet33: 3:30pm On May 13, 2023
masseratti:
I dont understand something here, can't he appeal this case? To me he has good grounds for appeal, there is no way the guy that was suppose to be a donor did not know what he was going for before he had change of heart, only thing I guess is wrong is seizing his passport, that's a no no in the UK and most European countries, its as good as subjecting someone to slavery.. Apart from that he has a good case IMO.

Brother what part of “it is illegal to exchange human parts for money in the UK” don’t you understand??

Passport change of heart bulabala is not the issue here. As soon is as it was established that The Distinguished Senator tried to *buy* the poor hawkers kidney for 5 million bucks, that was the end of that!

He could have gone to another country where such things are not frowned upon, but he was trying to form posh while using a cheap style. “Only the best for my darling daughter” but you can’t even bother to check if the boy had received the correct amount. Rubbish.

I can’t believe a whole lawyer can be as ridiculous as this. If you’re going to do something like this, why not plan very well rather than embarrassing yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Biodun556(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2023
masseratti:
I dont understand something here, can't he appeal this case? To me he has good grounds for appeal, there is no way the guy that was suppose to be a donor did not know what he was going for before he had change of heart, only thing I guess is wrong is seizing his passport, that's a no no in the UK and most European countries, its as good as subjecting someone to slavery.. Apart from that he has a good case IMO.

The process violated UK law:

1. The donor must not be vulnerable.

The boy is extremely poor

2. There must not be reward for kidney donation.

Ekweremadu gave 4.5 million naira to buy the boy's kidney. The doctor he sent gave the boys 270,000 naira.

3. Ekweremadu did not and was not willing to meet the boy personally. Which means he was just interested in his kidney and does not care what happens to him after donating his kidney

4. He did not make any provision for the boy at all except the 4.5 million naira he gave the medical doctor

All these and more oppose UK law

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Biodun556(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2023
sunsweet33:

Brother what part of “it is illegal to exchange human parts for money in the UK” don’t you understand??

Passport change of heart bulabala is not the issue here. As soon is as it was established that The Distinguished Senator tried to *buy* the poor hawkers kidney for 5 million bucks, that was the end of that!

He could have gone to another country where such things are not frowned upon, but he was trying to form posh while using a cheap style. “Only the best for my darling daughter” but you can’t even bother to check if the boy had received the correct amount. Rubbish.

I can’t believe a whole lawyer can be as ridiculous as this. If you’re going to do something like this, why not plan very well rather than embarrassing yourself

It even shows that he doesn't love his daughter as many people believe. If he does, he would not be spending 4.5 million naira to get kidney of a poor boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by onuman: 3:34pm On May 13, 2023
dre11:

https://guardian.ng/news/ekweremadu-taught-english-in-wandsworth-prison/

Travails of Ike Ekweremadu de sweet his foes in Nigeria. Ekweremadu's colleague Saraki, in the "robbery" of NASS LEADERSHIP from Buhari's men in 2015 was also framed up for armed robbery. Saraki was lucky to be framed up in Nigeria where he had the connection to free himself.

Another Nigerian politician would have been untangled from the kidney harvest palaver.

1 Like

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Majesty7: 3:35pm On May 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Amen
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Blaze14k: 3:41pm On May 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:

How many times do you pray such prayer for people that are wrongly convicted of crime they know nothing about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by sisisioge: 3:44pm On May 13, 2023
He should have shown this kindness and holiness when he had the opportunity to represent Nigerians as a senator or when he had the chance to build hospitals and roads. Anyways, good that he's making peace with God now. Others should learn to fear God too. Money isn't everything!
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by SeriouslySense(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2023
True facts. You really followed the case.

I hope he got it, tomorrow they will forget. grin grin
Biodun556:

The process violated UK law:

1. The donor must not be vulnerable.

The boy is extremely poor

2. There must not be reward for kidney donation.

Ekweremadu gave 4.5 million naira to buy the boy's kidney. The doctor he sent gave the boys 270,000 naira.

3. Ekweremadu did not and was not willing to meet the boy personally. Which means he was just interested in his kidney and does not care what happens to him after donating his kidney

4. He did not make any provision for the boy at all except the 4.5 million naira he gave the medical doctor

All these and more oppose UK law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by BJanta: 3:44pm On May 13, 2023
Yes, to fellow Ibo inmates.
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by 8stargeneral: 3:45pm On May 13, 2023
Saga16:
Are you kidney me?
You be baddest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Pidaa: 3:47pm On May 13, 2023
Armaggedon:
White people and their contradictions.
I prefer corrupt people be jailed for corruption not with a controversial law

If you won't agree that an adult can willfully give his kidney in exchange for settlement then convincing me that homosexuality is permitted on ground of 'adults consent' is farfetched.

Buying organs raises a serious moral question but can hardly be stopped legally, provided it involves adults with no deception and cohesiveness.
Guy go and sit down. Most people just rush to show their ignorance. Ekweremadu lie to the UK government that the boy was his daughter cousin. Again it is a crime to donate your kidney when money is involve. Meaning it was supposed to be free. And lastly Ekweremadu did not not provide after care for the boy which is the most important one. Removing the boy kidney means the boy will be doing diagnosing every year through out is life time. Trust me Ekweremadu did not tell that boy that part. As if did boy the boy kidney was remove it was just a matter of time before the boy would have died. Because he won't be able to afford the after care plan all through out his life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by ozo13(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2023
Penguin2:
Is this the silly format to grant him pardon?

Fools!

Ekweremadu should be there and serve his full sentence.

He was opposed to Obi’s ambition. Now he will be in prison throughout 8 years of Obi’s tenure as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Onye ala!
make I laugh 😂
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Electorate: 3:48pm On May 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Amen, when he later exploit one of your family members and harvest his kidney just that he didnt succeed with that poor boy.

Politicians keeps impoverishing and sucking the blood of your people and you keep wishing them well.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by bablon20(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2023
Story for the gods. Medicine after death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by asahnwaKC: 3:48pm On May 13, 2023
hisexcellency34:

Stop using Gods name in vain angry …… Let him enjoy his stay there yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by asahnwaKC: 3:52pm On May 13, 2023
masseratti:

Go help him to appeal …… he has a good case indeed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by sisisioge: 3:53pm On May 13, 2023
Hotwest:
That boy that reported him is also wicked! He accepted the deal now he is there begging for asylum and we all know the white men will grant him. Ekwere would have easily seek for someone like me to sell my kidnap without problem. Atleast make I use the money enjoy the remaining part of my life

That's why some big men don't help people!

270k for your precious kidney. Do you even know what your kidney does in your body? Do you know what happens when it fails? Please read about it before rethinking what you wrote up there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Hotwest: 3:56pm On May 13, 2023
sisisioge:

270k for your precious kidney. Do you even know what your kidney does in your body? Do you know what happens when it fails? Please read about it before rethinking what you wrote up there.
I will charge more than that. And I don't care...I will manage one kidney for the remaining part of my life
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by SeriouslySense(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2023
Pidaa:

Guy go and sit down. Most people just rush to show their ignorance. Ekweremadu lie to the UK government that the boy was his daughter cousin. Again it is a crime to donate your kidney when money is involve. Meaning it was supposed to be free. And lastly Ekweremadu did not not provide after care for the boy which is the most important one. Removing the boy kidney means the boy will be doing diagnosing every year through out is life time. Trust me Ekweremadu did not tell that boy that part. As if did boy the boy kidney was remove it was just a matter of time before the boy would have died. Because he won't be able to afford the after care plan all through out his life
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Passionate1(m): 3:56pm On May 13, 2023
Whatever! He no go escape second German beating. .

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by ejor1: 3:58pm On May 13, 2023
I came from the same area with the senator but I don't pity Nigeria politicians because they were the reason how we were today. Let it be a detriment to other poli- thiefings .

2 Likes

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by CallmeTrinity: 3:58pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:
It is good he is teaching them English, but let him not teach nonsense.

It is security /sɪˈkjʊərɪti,sɪˈkjɔːrɪti/ not sekourity.

It is develop /dɪˈvɛləp/ not dehvehlope.

Please do not commit another crime of teaching wrong English.

Only in Nigeria the wretched and poor always troll the rich due to how bitter they are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by WithFact: 4:02pm On May 13, 2023
Family bond is so strong that can send someone to unwanted destinationbif not morally checked. This is different from stockpiling national wealth for personal aggradizment.

May God help the entire family. Amen
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Hezmatosky: 4:03pm On May 13, 2023
Same bible i use to read to escape from the hardships him and his colleagues put us. May God increase his own hardship hundred folds. E remain oga Jonathan, David Mark, James Manager, Ali Ndume, lawan and so on
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by mu2sa2: 4:06pm On May 13, 2023
Throwback:
It is good he is teaching them English, but let him not teach nonsense.

It is security /sɪˈkjʊərɪti,sɪˈkjɔːrɪti/ not sekourity.

It is develop /dɪˈvɛləp/ not dehvehlope.

Please do not commit another crime of teaching wrong English.
The correct pronunciation is-
security /si-ˈkyu̇r-ə-tē/ not /sɪˈkjʊərɪti,sɪˈkjɔːrɪti/ .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Sit-At-Home: Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Nnewi Vigilante Men Parade In Show Of Force / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.