Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ (67790 Views)

Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa / Young Boko Haram Member Captured Demonstrates How He Was Taught To Handle Guns / 2023 Presidency: APC Dangles Carrot At Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by BOYS2MEN: 12:37am On May 14, 2023
If only una know so many souls wey don die because of diz man.....una go know say true true im cup don run over....I remind more hardluck is yet to befall the family.....it's RESTORATION TIME...
dre11:

https://guardian.ng/news/ekweremadu-taught-english-in-wandsworth-prison/
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Armaggedon: 4:35am On May 14, 2023
maasoap:

Even primary school pupils write better than this. What is the lines spacing for? Are you the dunce or you think you are writing for one to read?
Read it again. It's written for a Dimwit, not for a normal person. Yea, the spacing is apt.

A lunatic that supported an incredibly corrupt drug baron to become president is advising me on good governance. If hypocrisy was an academic field of study, you would have finished your PhD by now.
Fortunately, it seems you and success are two parallels. The 'Biafran team' you hated won Nations cup in 2013. Your hatred and tribalism is keeping you in the backwaters of progress.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by SeriouslySense(m): 5:12am On May 14, 2023
Justice served grin grin grin grin

unfortunately, many criminals are not facing some consequences.

masseratti:
can you comprehend what you just wrote? I can't in anyway, what has justice served got to do with right to appeal?
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by mancienne(m): 6:07am On May 14, 2023
If only he used his office as a senator to effect the lives of his people by building such hospitals in his village, there won't be any need for his travelling abroad that got him into all this trouble, my heart goes out to his family though
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by sunsweet33: 6:46am On May 14, 2023
masseratti:
your last statement... That's why there is reasonable doubt, if there is no recordings, video, audio or written one tying them to the crime directly, a good lawyer should get them out jailing the daughter would av thrown the British law upside down, she is a patient for heavens sake.. No way would she be in the capacity to make such a decision.. Am not a fan of the man.. My own is it could av happened to anyone that delegates duties to others.

Of course they found the message exchanged on their phones, they are not so stupid as to indict without enough evidence. On top of that, there are 2 other doctors involved, including Senator Ekweremadus own brother.

And on top of that again, dr obeta has used the same plot to dupe another person out of his own kidney before. so reasonable doubt cannot work here because the chain of events is obvious.

Your point would be valid in Nigeria where the law allows people to distance themselves from their acts as a means of claiming innocence, not in this case where they will keep digging and digging until all connections have been unearthed.

You say delegation of duty causes these, but you forget the famous sign US president Truman planted on his desk: the buck stops here. in western environments, whatever you delegate or allow others to handle is still your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Jagaban2012: 6:59am On May 14, 2023
Let him.pay for his sin....

UK no be naija....no sinner goes unpunished

If he like make he dey teach all the subject in the prison..but he must serve his jail term
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by masseratti: 9:01am On May 14, 2023
sunsweet33:

Of course they found the message exchanged on their phones, they are not so stupid as to indict without enough evidence. On top of that, there are 2 other doctors involved, including Senator Ekweremadus own brother.

And on top of that again, dr obeta has used the same plot to dupe another person out of his own kidney before. so reasonable doubt cannot work here because the chain of events is obvious.

Your point would be valid in Nigeria where the law allows people to distance themselves from their acts as a means of claiming innocence, not in this case where they will keep digging and digging until all connections have been unearthed.

You say delegation of duty causes these, but you forget the famous sign US president Truman planted on his desk: the buck stops here. in western environments, whatever you delegate or allow others to handle is still your responsibility.
wow thanks for the update, I was not that conversant with the details of the case... Never knew it got to that point and the doctor have done similar thing before.. So sad.
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by GreyLaw(m): 2:10pm On May 14, 2023
shegzhkn:
This is joke right??
Dude ain't a native speaker, so he's gonna be teaching English using the rules of his native language and besides there is more to English than speaking. Most White struggle to understand the typical Africa accent.

Which Whites? The Welsh and Scottish have their own horrible accent. The Nigerian accent is a billion times better than the accent of most Scots. I ask again, who are "most Whites"? I really want to have this discussion with you because it appears to me that you are making hasty generalisation without actual travel to those places to hear them speak.

Who are "most Whites?"
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by shegzhkn: 2:20pm On May 14, 2023
GreyLaw:

Which Whites? The Welsh and Scottish have their own horrible accent. The Nigerian accent is a billion times better than the accent of most Scots. I ask again, who are "most Whites"? I really want to have this discussion with you because it appears to me that you are making hasty generalisation without actual travel to those places to hear them speak.

Who are "most Whites?"
Lol, save your breath son.
Re: ‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ by Larryndelaw: 3:52pm On May 14, 2023
Judolisco:
wetin come concern me with all dis trash wey u write.... I said he has a PhD in law... I said it because d post talks about him teaching in jail.... Make u dey calm down oh... Life no hard like u take am
He is not teaching anyone forget the nonsense post. He Will complete his prison sentence there and when he's out he will. E on license/Tag. His freedom is still limited. After that they will deport him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death / I Can’t Disclose Buhari’s Health Status – Osinbajo / Miriam Kene-Kachikwu, Wife Of NNPC Boss, Ibe Kachikwu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.