Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO (31576 Views)

Meet Union Bank’s New CEO, Yetunde Oni / Elon Musk Makes A Bold Move: Linda Yaccarino Is The New CEO Of Twitter / Elon Musk Names His Newborn X Æ A-12. Fans Can’t Keep Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Astra101: 4:09pm On May 13, 2023
Exc2000:
Now Ellon Musk understand how difficult Jack Dorsey job was

I wonder the headache Suen , Mynd , Lala and other Nairaland team must be facing running Nairaland

Seun and Co have zero headache running this archaic forum of the gods. This forum is being run like federal republic of Nigeria... Autopilot kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by vowiski(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2023
Solidkay:
There was no way Elon musk could have successfully run Twitter without running it down,
It's a good initiative he has done the needful.
Good luck to him and his team.

Talk is cheap
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Dialpad: 4:11pm On May 13, 2023
Why did he wait for so long
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Racoon(m): 4:12pm On May 13, 2023
cheesy And now, the ladies take their turn. Welcome on board but you bleeped up sir.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by KarinaSlim(f): 4:13pm On May 13, 2023
Yeah...

The Future Is FEMALE

I need a big founder to appoint me as his new CEO of his Company

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Femi8586(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2023
TinubuShet:
To me , there’s no difference, she’s just a puppet

She's not a puppet. Seems you don't really know her

Let me give you a hint, na all this globalist and alphabet people supporter she be.

I still don't know the reason Elon chose to appoint her.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Solidkay(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2023
vowiski:

Talk is cheap

Prove me wrong.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Nelx(m): 4:15pm On May 13, 2023
Elon musk has stated that he hired her to be CEO to focus on the business side and profitability of Twitter while he focuses on the developing products and making the technology better.

For me, it is a welcome development because Elon musk cannot do everything at the same time. I wish her the best at twitter

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Femi8586(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2023
habsydiamond:
Nothing good comes easy... It takes the coming together of great minds to keep making it work. Congratulations to Linda. Welcome to the twitter team.

Is like you don't know her very well...
Someone that's LGBTQ biased. Someone that's part of the WEF and globalists
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Bakrabas: 4:24pm On May 13, 2023
He's gonna use the same Twitter to announce her resignation.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by AK481(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2023
Chief commercial officer is the right position

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by cococandy(f): 4:36pm On May 13, 2023
Solidkay:
There was no way Elon musk could have successfully run Twitter without running it down,
It's a good initiative he has done the needful.
Good luck to him and his team.

He already ran it into the ground. This Linda lady is going to be the fall guy when it inevitably crashes due to the irredeemable and irresponsible choices he has made so far. Then he’ll come online to make stupid comments about women’s leadership abilities. Glass cliff

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by EBEk101(m): 4:37pm On May 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
A banny with so much hairy balls....The kinda balls that can't be found allover every single market in Nigeria....... Shame on our naija ladies angry.

All the impacts Nigerian ladies are making world wild ?
Say something else man
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:

She's not a puppet. Seems you don't really know her

Let me give you a hint, na all this globalist and alphabet people supporter she be.

I still don't know the reason Elon chose to appoint her.

She’s going to be the fall guy. That’s why he chose her

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Loverboi2cute(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2023
Spiff20:
She looks like a social butterfly.

pls care to explain sir
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Bridget95(f): 4:47pm On May 13, 2023
Exc2000:

I wonder the headache Suen , Mynd , Lala and other Nairaland team must be facing running Nairaland
no headaches, they are making cool cash from Google and advert
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Kukutenla: 4:52pm On May 13, 2023
Exc2000:

Musk did not let go of ceo position of his own volition.
He was forced to by the shareholders of Tesla who think he's losing focus having to run two companies at once.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by MrDoGood(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2023
Are you sure that's not AI generated?

Elon can do anything oh grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Kukutenla: 4:55pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:
Why would Elon Musk appoint a well known leftist?
Someone who is known for censorship, shadow banning and promotion of woke agenda of lgbdjtnsq+ people..

Twitter must not fall into the hands of those leftists again
She's not driving content. Purely the business side

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Hotwest: 5:04pm On May 13, 2023
Toy girl. See be like doll

She go be computer guru
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2023
MrAgbako:
Abeg ban all Igbos headless mobs on Twitter
Ok..And do drug addicts what grin
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by owolabi5: 5:08pm On May 13, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 13, 2023
federalgodey:
Is she a Nigerian?

🙄🙄does Yaccarino sound Nigerian to you?
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Femi8586(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

She's not driving content. Purely the business side

She is. Read the post well

"She will be driving the business operations..."

What does that statement means? Content is also part of the business
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Stiv19cuff(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2023
She is a WEF puppet, not a good one
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by aikyg(m): 5:36pm On May 13, 2023
Exc2000:

Are you kidding me? Elon Musk runs the biggest and the most successful rocket company in the world and you think he can't run Twitter. What he's doing with Twitter is the same thing he has done with Space X and Tesla. He stabilizes the company, then brings in a CEO to run the business while he is focused on the engineering aspect of the company.

Jack Dorsey almost ruined Twitter.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Kukutenla: 5:41pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:

She is. Read the post well

"She will be driving the business operations..."

What does that statement means? Content is also part of the business
No not in the case of social media. Business operations is more about marketing and advertising for SM platforms than content. Content is more of moderation and regulation.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by LordReed(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:
Someone who is known for censorship, shadow banning and promotion of woke agenda of lgbdjtnsq+ people..

LMAO. You guys are still not getting it that Elon is on a money making mission.
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Flamemignon1(m): 5:47pm On May 13, 2023
Femi8586:

Twitter was already in the hands of the leftist,hello....Trump's ban? If you don't like it,go create your own app of hate. Moreover, it's like you bigots only remember the term "woke" when it comes to queer people? How about also add it to the "black lives matter" movement?
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 13, 2023
federalgodey:
Is she a Nigerian?

How do you people even sit down and come up with these questions?

How is "Yaccarino" a Nigerian name? Does she look Nigerian? Does she even have a profile that's remotely connected to Nigeria?

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by Tonytonex(m): 6:00pm On May 13, 2023
onthehill:
Twitter boss, Elon Musk has named Linda Yaccarino as Twitter's new CEO, IGBERETV reports.

Yaccarino just resigned from her longtime job as NBC Universal's head of advertising on Friday, May 12 but has yet to publicly comment.

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1657050349608501249?t=WcHSYq6f1l29E4q-Fs0Ihg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1444898/elon-musk-names-linda-yaccarino-twitters-new-ceo/
the woman looks like a psycho. grin
Re: Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO by MATEX30: 6:11pm On May 13, 2023
You can read more about the history of the New Twitter CEO here - https://hoursnearby.com/facts-about-linda-yaccarino-twitter-new-ceo/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Mistakes I Made Starting Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria That You Should Avoid! / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money / Wema Bank Launches ALAT, First Nigerian 100% Digital Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.